Cobalt you have to have one of the highest-grossing 'apps' not in the app store, and deservedly so imho. I'm donating even though I haven't yet figured out how to get the stupid Paypal app working on my Passport yet.

Naive tangent / question: Can we forum-dwellers or Crackberry.com do anything to get you actually in to the official Blackberry World store as an official app, all polished up and pretty? Is that something you would go for? Is that a total misunderstanding of BB's position and yours?

I'm sure most on here whether they've donated or not would agree you're adding huge value to 10.3.x and BB. My issue as an attempted user is the amount of learning that's required to learn the installation and troubleshoot and then learn patching and then maintain...etc. Especially if the install & maintain process could be more graphical and simpler and polished somehow, I think your stuff should be in BB World. So far (about a year) in to this, which is my second go-round with Blackberry, your thread and programs are more valuable than 99% of the help I've received from Blackberry itself.

If there were someone to set up my phone and do all of this to get Google Play working on my phone, I`d also be happy.

(Mods, apologies if this topic has been raised elsewhere; feel free to move it or chastise me as necessary.)
    12-27-15 04:04 PM
    The Google Id keeps telling me it is unable to install.
    12-27-15 06:19 PM
    I was only able to get google account to install. things didn't seem to be working well on my Z30 so i decided to delete all of these apps and start over with newer versions of the downloads. Can this be a reason why I'm not able to install the Google Id and If so how can I do a clean reinstall of all the files?
    12-27-15 06:24 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 06:32 PM
    I was only able to get google account to install. things didn't seem to be working well on my Z30 so i decided to delete all of these apps and start over with newer versions of the downloads. Can this be a reason why I'm not able to install the Google Id and If so how can I do a clean reinstall of all the files?
    Google ID app had an internal name change and won't update older versions. Just remove the old version and then install the new one.
    12-28-15 02:20 AM
    Aw rats! You're probably right but didn't know that was a bad move.
    Couldn't download file with phone after many tries.Finally used computer and emailed it.During process probably tried unpatched version.
    Don't see me going to security wipe
    May finally give up on BB
    Thanks anyway for your help.
    12-28-15 07:46 AM
    Cobalt you have to have one of the highest-grossing 'apps' not in the app store, and deservedly so imho. I'm donating even though I haven't yet figured out how to get the stupid Paypal app working on my Passport yet.

Naive tangent / question: Can we forum-dwellers or Crackberry.com do anything to get you actually in to the official Blackberry World store as an official app, all polished up and pretty? Is that something you would go for? Is that a total misunderstanding of BB's position and yours?

I'm sure most on here whether they've donated or not would agree you're adding huge value to 10.3.x and BB. My issue as an attempted user is the amount of learning that's required to learn the installation and troubleshoot and then learn patching and then maintain...etc. Especially if the install & maintain process could be more graphical and simpler and polished somehow, I think your stuff should be in BB World. So far (about a year) in to this, which is my second go-round with Blackberry, your thread and programs are more valuable than 99% of the help I've received from Blackberry itself.

If there were someone to set up my phone and do all of this to get Google Play working on my phone, I`d also be happy.

(Mods, apologies if this topic has been raised elsewhere; feel free to move it or chastise me as necessary.)
    Yeah, this can't happen. For the people who want this to be a more native experience, the closest thing you can get is the Priv. As for BB10, none of this is allowed to be in BlackBerry World and there isn't anything that can change that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Acchaladka likes this.
    12-28-15 08:21 AM
    OK but what is the way to remove it because just deleting the icon doesn't seem to remove it. I even tried a security wipe. The 2.8 version still won't install. Is there a file somewhere that needs to be manually removed.
    12-28-15 11:31 AM
    What is your OS version?
    12-28-15 11:54 AM
    Software version 10.3.2.2836
    12-28-15 02:45 PM
    Software version 10.3.2.2836
    See post#4063
    12-28-15 03:00 PM
    See post#4063
    Sigh.... Now I've got to remember post #1 and #4063... Lol

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Smokeaire and conite like this.
    12-28-15 05:02 PM
    Does anyone has snapchat working on z10 pls share the link asap thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 10:16 AM
    Hello All

I have gone thru many pages of this thread and got confused!

Can anyone guide me which is the latest versions available for BlackBerry 10 for
    Google BlackBerry ID
    Google Settings
    Google Play Store
    Google Play Services

I want to install these on my BlackBerry Passport and Classic! I wish to have running a complete Google Play Store. I use Snap for now though!

Regards, Aniruddh

Posted via CB10
    http://cobalt232.github.io/playstore/#changelog

Posted from BlackBerry Z30
    12-29-15 11:51 AM
    Could someone please tell me if Android Wear have been patched?
    12-29-15 01:26 PM
    Hello

Thanks a lot Cobalt

the solution work good ! , i have patch lot of app and work great , just one i have one error " App is stop work "

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151230_071004.jpg

i have patched the app but error on it

the app is go-jek , popular service in indonesia - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.gojek.app

some people have a solution for this one ?
    12-29-15 05:11 PM
    This post has been EXTREMELY helpful, thanks so much! Question...anybody have a YouTube app link out there I can download? Seems to be the only thing I still can't get to work.

Thanks CB nation!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 05:56 PM
    Never mind!! Haha it must have been too early when I looked before....Found it!! Thanks Cobalt!!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 06:11 PM
    Got Weather Underground patched and working in no time. Thanks a ton, Cobalt !

P.

Posted via my fantabulous blackberry passport, a beast among sheep.
    12-29-15 07:11 PM
    the last patch of the cobalt Google Play Game orks, but Clash of Clans could not see him, he says you need to install Google play games, what could be the problem?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 05:25 AM
    COC must be patched to work together with Google Play Games and Google Play Services.
    12-30-15 07:40 AM
    Dear cobalt, I have blackberry passport and I wish to download android apps. I saw your response to 'Hrishikesh Patel' and I also tried to do the same way. But I am unable to download Google account manager amongst those three links. Rest I am able to download. Can u plz help?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 12:11 PM
    Just got a Microsoft band 2. It pair without a problem but I'm not getting any notifications / messages showing up on it. Has anyone had any success in using Cobalt's apps to get full functionality? I'm using a z30.
    12-30-15 12:53 PM
    Yeah, this can't happen. For the people who want this to be a more native experience, the closest thing you can get is the Priv. As for BB10, none of this is allowed to be in BlackBerry World and there isn't anything that can change that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks for the reply jzajac, understood. I`m just frustrated that I have to become a mini-programmer to get this up and working and even when it`s working it doesn`t work for everything. Also that my Passport sim card reader apparently is no good, after I got all this assembled. My PP is now one month out of warranty, so...back to Classic for a while.
    12-30-15 12:57 PM
    Just got a Microsoft band 2. It pair without a problem but I'm not getting any notifications / messages showing up on it. Has anyone had any success in using Cobalt's apps to get full functionality? I'm using a z30.
    If it's not asking for Google Play Services, then you don't need to worry about patching. It may just be incompatible.
    12-30-15 01:22 PM
9,813 ... 166167168169170 ...