Has anyone tried to patch the Kuna app? For the Kuna porch-light camera and intercom system.

I tried the app before I bought the porch light and it wouldn't open, the app got to the first screen and froze. Patched it with the Google App patcher thing and it seemed to work fine.

Bought the device, installed it, the app still works fine enough, except for one thing.... notifications are not being pushed to hub when someone is detected by the motion sensor.

I checked the permissions in the Google ID app and the notification setting is on but nevertheless I'm not being notified on either my Passport or Q10. Works fine on my Nexus 7.

Can anyone help out with this, provide some guidance on what to check?
    I don't think there's anything you can do for that. I have a similar issue with the Hubble app from Motorola, only it recognizes I'm trying to use it on a non Google device and explicitly says that notifications will not work on my device. Everything else works fine with the camera and app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-23-15 08:31 AM
    I don't think there's anything you can do for that. I have a similar issue with the Hubble app from Motorola, only it recognizes I'm trying to use it on a non Google device and explicitly says that notifications will not work on my device. Everything else works fine with the camera and app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks for the reply.

Everything else works fine on the Kuna too, except perhaps the video is a little less than optimal because of the Passport's square screen.

The Kuna doesn't give an explicit message about notifications not working, they just don't show up in the hub or anywhere else that I can see. A little disappointing

Passport / SQW 100-1 / 10.3.2.2813
    12-23-15 08:45 AM
    I don't have any issues with downloading offline content from maps.

Is mobile data turned on in the Android runtime?
    I'm sure it is on as I don't have any issues with any other app. I'll download your Runtime/Data On app at lunch when I can get a signal.
    12-23-15 09:43 AM
    Updates available! The download links in the first post have been updated.

Changelog:

Backberry Google ID 2.8
    * New: Checkin now registers all Google accounts that are found on the device, not just the primary (system) account. This should solve issues that you may have encountered if using multiple Google accounts on your device.
    * Change: Removed "unregister" button (no longer required with new checkin procedure)
    * New: Added "Update Registration" button. You can now checkin your device anytime if the device setup has changed (i.e. OS update, new Google accounts). Updating your registration will no longer change your Android GSF ID (which is good, because the ID should be static). You will see the updated registration date on the Play Store website under settings > last used (https://play.google.com/settings?hl=en)
    * New: Added support for older GSF location settings (you won't notice any change, its just internal stuff that changed)
    * New: Added new debug icon and changed some text in about menu

Google Play Services 8.4.89 build2
    * Fix: Removed SystemUpdateServices triggers that are set in AlarmManager to run update checks while the device is on. This will enhance battery life!

Update instructions:
    1. Remove old versions. Install new versions.
    2. Checkin device
    3. Clear Play Store cache (Blackberry Settings > App Manager > Storage > Play Store > Clear data
    4. Re-add custom signatures with Google+ Whitelist

Enjoy!
    12-23-15 11:02 AM
    Just updated. This is what I see when I do the Activity log.
    12-23-15 11:41 AM
    I'm sure it is on as I don't have any issues with any other app. I'll download your Runtime/Data On app at lunch when I can get a signal.
    Your Runtime/Data apk won't install.

Never mind. It was a bad download. Downloaded a second time and it installed just fine.

It does indicate data is on in runtime. I'll try for a smaller area in Gmaps when I get on wifi.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 12-23-15 at 11:57 AM.
    12-23-15 11:44 AM
    I'm using stl-100-1. Need to sync my clash of clans game with G accounts. Have installed play services, still having the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 12:26 PM
    Hi. My phone is BB Leap with BB OS 10.3.2.2474. I was using viber ver. 5.7.0.1892 with no problems at all. Now i updated viber to ver. 5.7.0.1900 and when i try to open the app nothing happens. Trying to load the app but then it kicks me out.I've tried restart the device, turn off, clear cache files for viber even i tried security wipe, but the situation is still the same. I have no porblems with other apps installed from Android Play Store ( Skype, Shazam, Facebook, Here.me, Prestigio ereader, and some other local apps from my country - Bulgaria)

P.S. Using: Google Account Manager 4.3.3 , Blackberry Google ID 2.8, Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 2 ,Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.4 , The Android Settings APK by Cobalt.

Thank you
    12-23-15 03:14 PM
    Updates available! The download links in the first post have been updated.
    You're THE man Cobalt. Thanks a lot!

BTW, did anyone patched the latest Google Photos update which include Albums Sharing?
    Thx, Wolf
    12-23-15 04:28 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...78e3eca4f5.jpg
    Just let Play Services settle, then it will work again.
    12-23-15 05:48 PM
    Google Play Services 8.4.89 build2
    * Fix: Removed SystemUpdateServices triggers that are set in AlarmManager to run update checks while the device is on. This will enhance battery life!
    Question related to battery life: which Google Apps from post 1 really need "Run When Minimized" permission enabled?
    TIA, Wolf

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 06:24 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...78e3eca4f5.jpg
    Where do you find this option?

Posted using Silver PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    12-24-15 07:28 AM
    In Google Play Services > Privacy settings.
    12-24-15 07:53 AM
    In Google Play Services > Privacy settings.
    I found this in "Services" -> "Connected Apps". Still won't work.
    It only shows 4 connected apps. Perhaps that is normal.
    12-24-15 08:33 AM
    BTW, did anyone patched the latest Google Photos update which include Albums Sharing?
    Thx, Wolf
    Finally I did it myself with Cobalt's PS Patcher. Amazingly easy.
    Latest patched Google Photos with Album Sharing capabilities. Enjoy!
    Code:
    http://uploadrocket.net/covltuemm53u/com.google.android.apps.photos.1.11-patched.apk.html
    12-24-15 02:15 PM
    Cobalt which is your first post? Pls tell me how to install Cobalt on my BlackBerry Passport 10.3.2. 2474

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 11:40 AM
    Cobalt which is your first post? Pls tell me how to install Cobalt on my BlackBerry Passport 10.3.2. 2474

Posted via CB10
    Typically it's page 1.

Directions to first post.
    1)In the CB app, scroll to the top of this page.
    2)tap on the current page number.
    3)you will be shown several page options to chose from, one will ba first page.
    4) tap on first page.
    5) the first post on that page is the Holy FIRST POST.

6)read it.
    7)read it again.

Don't understand it?
    Come here and post your question.

Oh, and by the way, Colbalt is the guys (forum) name . You can't install him.

Posted via CB10
    halberry1 likes this.
    12-25-15 12:59 PM
    Hi,

I would be updated the playstore to Version 6.0.0cobalt, but i installed a wrong apk and now the playstore doesn't find on my Device. The real apk now can,t install, error"the App can,t install"

What can i do?
    12-25-15 03:08 PM
    Hi,

I would be updated the playstore to Version 6.0.0cobalt, but i installed a wrong apk and now the playstore doesn't find on my Device. The real apk now can,t install, error"the App can,t install"

What can i do?
    Go to your Android settings tab in blackberry id > apps and uninstall from there.

Posted via CB10
    Rennert likes this.
    12-25-15 04:17 PM
    Is the file server to download Cobalt's apk's running really slowly, or is it just my connection?
    12-25-15 07:58 PM
    Is the file server to download Cobalt's apk's running really slowly, or is it just my connection?
    Mine is being incredibly slow too, I think it's the server.
    12-25-15 08:08 PM
    Both google account and id easily installed, but the 2 play services didn't show up in Files app??
    I even rebooted phone.
    UPDATE: Play games app finally downloaded. Still trying Play services
    Final UPDATE: Play Services(Google Settings) finally downloaded!
    Have Leap 10.3 OS
    Many thanks for help!
    Last edited by rgordon44; 12-26-15 at 01:39 PM.
    12-26-15 12:55 PM
    Cobalt you are amazing at this stuff!! Huge Props to you man.

Posted from My ‎Z🔟Or My‎ 🆕‎ Priv‎
    12-26-15 01:35 PM
    Play Services file name is com.google.android.gms. Just in case you're looking for the wrong file name. And when it's installed, the icon is labeled "Google Settings".
    12-26-15 01:35 PM
    Yes finally downloaded!
    Many thanks again
    12-26-15 01:41 PM
9,813 ... 164165166167168 ...