Hi Cobalt,

Could you tell us or care to explain why we mustn't use GMaps Patcher 1.3.1 anymore after updating the framework from PS Patcher 1.4 ?

Posted via CB10
    He's just reminding you that you would have to update the framework for 1.3.1 again if you went back.
    12-18-15 11:04 AM
    I tried searching the thread and couldn't see anything relating to this, so I'll ask the question.

I'm trying to install everything, mostly to get Hangouts - we use hangouts extensively at work.
    However, we have a corporate access set up - I sign in as [email protected]. So, when I'm installing the Google Account Manager and login to create a Google system account on my device it's wanting to default my username to ".gmail.com", which is not going to work for me.

Do we have any way to get around this, or am I just stuck with the mobile site?
    12-18-15 11:32 AM
    Successfully got Google drive and pushbullet working on my classic.

The latest pushbullet version wouldn't sign in with Google credentials, but it logged in with facebook. I installed a previous version and it worked with Google credentials with no problems.

Thanks for your hard work and support to the community!

Posted via CB10
    For pushbullet. Do you get pushes coming to your phone while the app is closed? If yes, can help post the patched apk please?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 02:33 PM
    Is it possible to patch Google Now Launcher?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 03:02 PM
    Updated to new leaked os last night and now I can't delete android apps completely. Any ideas Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    Since updating to the new os, I can apparently delete an app from my phone but it still shows up in Play store as "installed." If I click "uninstall" then Play store crashes after a few seconds.
    12-18-15 06:03 PM
    Do anyone have patched Whatsapp apk?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 06:54 PM
    Since updating to the new os, I can apparently delete an app from my phone but it still shows up in Play store as "installed." If I click "uninstall" then Play store crashes after a few seconds.
    Yes! I'm having exactly the same issue. I posted this to one of the OS threads and also to Cobalt's other thread on the Play Store. No responses yet.

Your post convinces me that this is an OS problem. I wonder if it's in the Android runtime or in the OS core itself. I'm going to try to go back to the last OS update via the Blitz file, and will uncheck the install new files only box.

Thanks for your post.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 07:59 PM
    That happen to me last night. I eventually went back to my previous os.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 08:02 PM
    First, I installed the previous Android runtime--no help, even after the reboot. Then I used Sachesi to install the previos core OS and radio, leaving all the apps, except Android RT and she'll, untouched. This seems to have fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 09:31 PM
    At long last my coc account in my BlackBerry Passport is saved!!!! Thanks to you Cobalt for your hard work!

I know most people were able to save their accounts already. I just want to share to others who like me couldn't understand what to do.

For those who kept on getting "Google Services Stopped Working" message, uninstall all Cobalt's apps (7 apps+ play store) and reinstall again one by one. Do not uninstall the patched COC apk and the restored data. After finishing all installations, Enter all the Gmail accounts that you want starting with the primary account in Cobalt's Google Accounts app. Then register using Cobalt's BlackBerry GID app. Once done, go to COC and sign in to an account you never used with COC. Your progress will be saved to that account. You've got to be patient. Mine took 15 mins to save because of the crappy internet speed here.

To access your account from any android device or patched BlackBerry device, add the Gmail account you used for that particular account to Cobalt's Google Account app. Go to COC options. Click disconnect from Google play sign-in. Click it once again. It will prompt you the registered accounts you have. Choose which you would like to use. It will ask if you want to load the village. Choose ok. Then Type in all caps CONFIRM. COC will restart and wallah! You can now play multiple accounts in your BlackBerry device.

Now, i'm using 2 COC accounts on my passport and the same 2 also on my Z10. I will add my wife's account later.

People like Cobalt makes our BlackBerry devices more powerful than any Android devices in the market. Kudos to you for making us appreciate staying with BlackBerry despite all the criticisms of our peers and relatives.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 09:39 PM
    There is a major flaw with the Android Runtime on 2876.

When you delete and app, it appears deleted to BB10 (Android Installer, Snap, or anything else outside of the Runtime), but it is NOT DELETED.

The file can still be run from the settings app or Google Play Store (if you have any of those installed) even though the icon is gone from the home screen.

If you try to delete the app properly from within the Runtime, it will error out and re-initialise the Runtime, and the app remains.

I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well.

This was replicated on various Zs, Qs, and Leap.

Hope this helps.
    noemi-abril and txfabnet like this.
    12-19-15 08:15 AM
    hello all... mr jsnorman

just letting you know that I am starting a co-front over at xda to see if I can make some more headway, on the BT connectivity side on things where I specialize and can focus on more.

once I have that end of it working, maybe then... cobalt can fix the remaining issue I am having witch is... with "cloud sync" by being stuck at this screen after I hit connect:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151122_023257.jpg

I am not allowed yet to post a link to that co-forum (even though i've been a forum member on android central years, yet here i'm a newbie, go figure)... go to forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/development/

and search: Pairing LG W200 LTE via BT > BB PP OS 10.3 with modified Android OS 4.3 Runtime

I will sync all of my updates and posts here on cc forum as well.
    that's all for now!

vpad10 hacker
    Last edited by vpad10 hacker; 12-20-15 at 07:02 AM.
    jdesignz likes this.
    12-19-15 09:32 AM

When you delete and app, it appears deleted to BB10 (Android Installer, Snap, or anything else outside of the Runtime), but it is NOT DELETED.

The file can still be run from the settings app or Google Play Store (if you have any of those installed) even though the icon is gone from the home screen.

If you try to delete the app properly from within the Runtime, it will error out and re-initialise the Runtime, and the app remains.

I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well.

Hope this helps.
    I tried replacing just these two bar files with a reboot, but it didn't seem to fix it, so I reloaded the core OS and that did. Maybe I'll go back to the new core OS again and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 09:42 AM
    I tried replacing just these two bar files with a reboot, but it didn't seem to fix it, so I reloaded the core OS and that did. Maybe I'll go back to the new core OS again and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    So far I have not run into any issues by just replacing the Runtime.
    12-19-15 09:46 AM
    I got the two bars installed, did the hard reboot. Playstore is still showing I have Facebook app installed and with a update. I don't have Facebook app installed, still won't install the patched apk but will the unpatched APK.
    I deleted Play Store, reinstalled and still it shows FB installed and has update.
    12-19-15 09:54 AM
    I got the two bars installed, did the hard reboot. Playstore is still showing I have Facebook app installed and with a update. I don't have Facebook app installed, still won't install the patched apk but will the unpatched APK.
    I deleted Play Store, reinstalled and still it shows FB installed and has update.
    These may be residual issues that need to be cleaned up.
    12-19-15 09:58 AM
    These may be residual issues that need to be cleaned up.
    Short of a complete wipe (which I'm really not in the mood to deal with right now) how do you suggest to do a "clean up?
    12-19-15 10:05 AM
    Short of a complete wipe (which I'm really not in the mood to deal with right now) how do you suggest to do a "clean up?
    I can confirm that things are working on my end. I have installed a non-patched app, deleted it successfully, and then installed a patched app.

I'm not sure how to address your issue. Maybe try to install the non-patched app in question again. Reboot. Delete said app. Reboot. Install patched app?
    12-19-15 10:13 AM
    I can confirm that things are working on my end. I have installed a non-patched app, deleted it successfully, and then installed a patched app.

I'm not sure how to address your issue. Maybe try to install the non-patched app in question again. Reboot. Delete said app. Reboot. Install patched app?
    Here's what I did. I installed the FB update. Rebooted the phone (not sure this is absolutely necessary), deleted the app through Playstore, not by long pressing the app and trashcanning it. That worked. It doesn't show up in Playstore and the patched apk installed just fine. Now to try this with Tapatalk since the unpatched app is not playing nice.
    12-19-15 10:29 AM
    It worked for me too (replacing the two bar files with 2813 runtime version).

The only "cleanup" that I had to do was to uninstall the affected apps within Play store.

Thanks.
    noemi-abril likes this.
    12-19-15 10:36 AM
    Do anyone have patched Whatsapp apk?

Posted via CB10
    Here:

WhatsApp

Telegram
    12-19-15 01:15 PM

Hope this helps.
    you're absolutely right ... there are still stored and / or running in backgroud. I push the sys.android* bars on my passport and work like a charm. thanks :-)
    Last edited by noemi-abril; 12-19-15 at 01:35 PM.
    12-19-15 01:20 PM
    I can't even run Lucky Patcher on the latest update..
    Any fixes?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 06:34 PM
    I can't even run Lucky Patcher on the latest update..
    Any fixes?

Posted via CB10
    The same answer posted many times, don't use Lucky Patcher. Use Play Service Patcher on your computer.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10118742
    andre3030 likes this.
    12-19-15 07:38 PM
    Hi cobalt, Thx for the great work

Blackberry should employ u!!!

Quick question:
    I installed on my fresh pp se:
    google play services
    Gmail
    Gmaps
    Chrome

Then started realising battery life dropping quickly and phone getting hot.
    After researching, realised that one of the problems might be play services eating cpu cycles.

Anyway, I did a security wipe and installed the 3 key files, but without google play services.

So far batt life seems back to normal..

Would u say play services by itself would cause batt drain to go up? Or is it play services + another app that caused my problem.

Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 09:15 PM
9,813 ... 161162163164165 ...