Thanks Cobalt. That removed the dependencies. I have removed and re-installed the latest versions from the first page. However it still fails to sign-in to my google super admin account. That account is used across the Google Account manager app and BlackBerry Google ID app on my Passport. I get a "There was a problem communicating with Google servers" error. Any thoughts on this? I've been using the browser to access Google Admin but it would be nice to use the app instead. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Damaniac311; 12-14-15 at 01:06 PM.
    12-14-15 12:48 PM
    Will have to look into that.
    12-14-15 01:23 PM
    I appreciate it. But if I'm the only one asking about a super admin acct then I wouldn't worry about it. I'm the only one in our IT department who chose BlackBerry over Android simply because I prefer the BlackBerry OS, the build of their handsets and security. Like I said I can easily access google admin from the browser so it's not critical. Thanks.
    12-14-15 01:56 PM
    Successfully got Google drive and pushbullet working on my classic.

The latest pushbullet version wouldn't sign in with Google credentials, but it logged in with facebook. I installed a previous version and it worked with Google credentials with no problems.

Thanks for your hard work and support to the community!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:34 PM
    I have successfully gotten admin to work. I initially had the same problem. The way I solved it was, as the issue appears to have been connected to having more than one Google account signed in, was to delete all accounts. Readd one that I am a super admin on first. After that my other ones. Following that procedure, I am now able to toggle between to Google apps admin controls that I am super admin for both.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:12 PM
    Can some post a link of the newest patched apk version of Google Maps ?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:36 PM
    Hi. I've tried Android wear you have posted but no go. Gone as far as I've gone on my own.
    It says, requires Google Play Services I don't have on my device. I would post screen shot. But mine is set up as Japanese. So screen shot might not help you.
    Anyway, thank you for trying. I'm sure one of these days, you'll find tweak!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 09:22 PM
    Can some post a link of the newest patched apk version of Google Maps ?

Posted via CB10
    Google Maps 9.18.2 -Patched, enjoy!

https://mega.co.nz/#!4YYgySwL!7MMt1_...JOTcxg_gNfoDJ0

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 09:34 PM
    Have somebody the google chrome patched? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 10:07 PM
    When I run Radardroid Lite it tells me that google play services is not installed. I also rebuild Radardroid Lite with the lucky patcher and it still did not work.
    Anyone managed to make Radardroid work or know of a similar app that works on BlackBerry?
    12-14-15 11:23 PM
    Google Maps 9.18.2 -Patched, enjoy!

https://mega.co.nz/#!4YYgySwL!7MMt1_...JOTcxg_gNfoDJ0

Posted via CB10
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 12:50 AM
    Can someone post also a link of the newest patched apk version of Google Youtube ?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 12:52 AM
    Have somebody the google chrome patched? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I patched it last sunday... Because "An error has occurred noemi-abril! You must have 10 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 8." Here's the link: you have to delete quotes and spaces: "https: //mega.nz/ #!GRgAyYbS !DlmhZo049oNdDEENy-vKfwCnMfy-nOMgBwbbo3zgR6E"
    12-15-15 01:51 AM
    Make sure 32-bit java is installed properly, and select the path tab in GMaps Patcher and make sure it's pointing to the correct directory.
    I also have the recommended Java install in this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe yet I'm getting the Java.exe could not be found.
    12-15-15 01:52 AM
    Can someone post also a link of the newest patched apk version of Google Youtube ?

Posted via CB10
    I patched it last sunday... you can download from here: "https: //mega.nz/#!OdAlwbyT !UIfZ18594WP4n6cxiUexHxssvbm_KYEHyp1VnQFum_A" (you have to delete quotes and spaces).
    madraving likes this.
    12-15-15 01:55 AM
    Hey guys. I cant link my old village in the latest coc update. The screen just keep on showing a circling logo that is a sign of attempting to google sign in but it wont push through. My fellow z3 user here does not have any problem at all, we have the same settings because I set up his phone and im also the one provided him the update. But he got his account connected and mine is hopeless. I already tried connecting to different wifi, tried different carriers but nothing seems to work. anyone can help me with this? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:13 AM
    I patched it last sunday... you can download from here: "https: //mega.nz/#!OdAlwbyT !UIfZ18594WP4n6cxiUexHxssvbm_KYEHyp1VnQFum_A" (you have to delete quotes and spaces).
    Thank you kindly sir.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:34 AM
    Thank you kindly sir.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a Lady ;-)
    12-15-15 04:44 AM
    I've tried to install the google play I found on the first page which is the updated version. But when I try to hit sign in, it prompts me that I had the older version. Im feeling hopeless already.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:56 AM
    I'm a Lady ;-)
    Sorry Ma'am.

Question:

Are you also able to manage (or to get) Tinder (v4.4.4) to work with the newest version patched APK file?

I saw that Tinder as a pre-patched is also spoofed in the Cobalt's Google Plus Whitelist.

Posted via CB10
    noemi-abril likes this.
    12-15-15 04:58 AM
    I patched it last sunday... Because "An error has occurred noemi-abril! You must have 10 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 8." Here's the link: you have to delete quotes and spaces: "https: //mega.nz/ #!GRgAyYbS !DlmhZo049oNdDEENy-vKfwCnMfy-nOMgBwbbo3zgR6E"
    Thanks!!!
    noemi-abril likes this.
    12-15-15 06:14 AM
    I not have time to test because I'm not in Tinder... but you can try this recently patched version.
    Ram subramanian1 likes this.
    12-15-15 06:24 AM
    Can anyone help me. Id like to install the android version of Whatsapp. Ive tried patching it with luckypatcher but to no avail

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 07:52 AM
    I have installed all the above but my hike (Android version) is not able to sync with my contacts anyone help?
    12-15-15 08:01 AM
    I have successfully gotten admin to work. I initially had the same problem. The way I solved it was, as the issue appears to have been connected to having more than one Google account signed in, was to delete all accounts. Readd one that I am a super admin on first. After that my other ones. Following that procedure, I am now able to toggle between to Google apps admin controls that I am super admin for both.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks wbb...unfortunately it still won't work. I did have my personal Google account as well on my passport, however after removing both accounts and re-adding just my work account as suggested, still no go. Perhaps there's still some cached login info somewhere on my device that's causing the hang up but I'll have to dig later.
    12-15-15 08:03 AM
9,813 ... 158159160161162 ...