thanks for the stern point
    12-12-15 05:19 PM
    Hey guys, I tried this back when lucky patcher was the go to app but it it didn't work properly. Has anyone tried to patch pushbullet? If you have and it works properly (runs in the background) can you share the apk.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBullet is a native bb10 app and it works well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore for more than months now no idea why.

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2813
    12-13-15 04:58 AM
    I'm using patched Google Maps and have this error.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-uploadfromtaptalk1450015377878.png
    12-13-15 08:04 AM
    Verify if you have the latest files installed from post 1. If not, remove old files, then install new ones.
    12-13-15 08:48 AM
    After I download the Play store I face a problem With Google services!
    It's never install
    But I download some app from the play store
    I want to solve it please guides me

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 08:59 AM
    And realy I want the Snapchat

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 09:01 AM
    And realy I want the Snapchat

Posted via CB10
    You can't have it. It doesn't work on BB10.
    jzajac likes this.
    12-13-15 09:02 AM
    After I download the Play store I face a problem With Google services!
    It's never install
    But I download some app from the play store
    I want to solve it please guides me

Posted via CB10
    What problems are you facing? What do you want to do? Install Google Play Services? Read the first post.
    12-13-15 09:49 AM
    Hey cobalt, I installed all your apps and patched the clash of clans app using the play services patcher, but it wouldn't let me install the patched apk. I tried to uninstall clash of clans and then reinstall with the patched file but now I've lost my entire village ......any idea how I can retrieve it? I do have the cache files saved separately but simply placing them into the folder doesn't work.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-13-15 12:58 PM
    You should have read the first post.
    12-13-15 01:23 PM
    Hey cobalt, I installed all your apps and patched the clash of clans app using the play services patcher, but it wouldn't let me install the patched apk. I tried to uninstall clash of clans and then reinstall with the patched file but now I've lost my entire village ......any idea how I can retrieve it? I do have the cache files saved separately but simply placing them into the folder doesn't work.

Only chance is to restore the "BlackBerry Runtime" component of a recent Link backup. JUST that. Uncheck everything else.
    12-13-15 01:33 PM
    You should have read the first post.
    what specifically? can you point out where i went wrong?
    12-13-15 02:49 PM
    The last part of the first post about how to move your village before you delete the unpatched version. Hope you can restore with conite's tip.
    12-13-15 03:08 PM
    You can't have it. It doesn't work on BB10.
    Yes it does, you just have to log in with an old patched version and then update to the most recent parched version.
    12-13-15 04:40 PM
    Patched Google Hangouts with Lucky Patcher and it's telling me I need to update Google Play Services. Is an update needed or is the problem from patching with Lucky Patcher?
    12-13-15 04:57 PM
    Yes it does, you just have to log in with an old patched version and then update to the most recent parched version.
    Which old version is the window curently open for? Snapchat seals them pretty quick.
    12-13-15 05:17 PM
    You can have it, just try patch snapchat.apk with play service patcher and done, but you must installed google play service before from cobalt

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 12:54 AM
    This thread is more entertaining than a book I've been reading!
    Anyway, thank you Cobalt, I now have Google Play Service on my Passport & Apps I wanted work except Android Wear. But looks like you have started to dig into it slowly. I'm so looking forward to be able to use my Moto 360 with your help. I'll be donating again for your excellent work.
    & I'll be interested in joining others to help decode Android wear for sure with donation or testing!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 01:09 AM
    How do I contact supercell? Can someone walk me thru the process f what exactly to tell them? I couldn't find an email or something on their website.

Do I justice say I have another s6 and can't get my village to sync? Will they ask for a specific error message ?

12-14-15 01:10 AM
    How do I contact supercell? Can someone walk me thru the process f what exactly to tell them? I couldn't find an email or something on their website.

Do I justice say I have another s6 and can't get my village to sync? Will they ask for a specific error message ?

I've just tried that one through the in App help and support, they can detect your device and told me to basically sod off since it's a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:22 AM
    Under no circumstances you should use the in-app feature to contact supercell. That feature will send device specific data and supercell will reject your request.

Tell them that you want to move your village from i.e. a Samsung S4 to a Samsung S6 but encountered problems.

Use this address to contact supercell:
    [email protected]
    12-14-15 03:51 AM
    Patched with Lucky patcher. Trying to remove google play services dependency from Google admin. Should I going a different route? Thanks.
    12-14-15 10:27 AM
    Use Play Services Patcher. Lucky Patcher can't patch Google specfic apps.
    12-14-15 10:44 AM
    Under no circumstances you should use the in-app feature to contact supercell. That feature will send device specific data and supercell will reject your request.

Tell them that you want to move your village from i.e. a Samsung S4 to a Samsung S6 but encountered problems.

Use this address to contact supercell:
    [email protected]
    You should probably add that to the first post, I'm a f-wit after work
    12-14-15 11:26 AM
    Ok, just so I'm clear on the steps (and so I don't screw up again)

1) download and install cobalts apps (google account, google blackberry ID, google settings, goggle play games, google white list)

2) contact supercell, tell them im trying to switch from s4 to s6 but I'm getting an error message (anything in particular I should reference? What have other people used in the past?)

<this is where I'm still fuzzy>

3) use the code they provide to link my z10 to my CoC village?

4) uninstall CoC

5) reinstall CoC with the patched apk

6) sign in with google and sync my village to my email

7) download CoC on my priv and sign in with my email

Is this correct?

I'm confused about the code from supercell....can I not just use that directly to retrieve my village on my priv?

12-14-15 12:09 PM
9,813 ... 157158159160161 ...