I was able to download Google play but how do I get Google play services.

Appreciate the help
    12-10-15 02:41 PM
    I was able to download Google play but how do I get Google play services.

Appreciate the help
    It's all clearly laid out in the first post.
    12-10-15 02:52 PM
    when I download the apk available for Google play services link and install, it installed Google settings. Can you please correct the link
    12-10-15 03:57 PM
    when I download the apk available for Google play services link and install, it installed Google settings. Can you please correct the link
    That's what the icon looks like, yes. You're good to go.
    12-10-15 04:08 PM
    I found some time to play around with Google Wear. A first analysis revealed that this app requires Google Play Services and Google Now (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox) to run.
    I patched both apps, but I don't have anywear components so I can't do any testing. Maybe someone with a Smartwatch wants to give this a try.

It is absolutely important that you install the apps in the correct order.

1. Install Google Now
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...ox-patched.apk

2. Install Android Wear
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...pp-patched.apk

Only try this if you have the full cobalt stack installed (Account Manager, Blackberry Google ID, Google Play Services, Google+ Whitelist)

Don't blame me if you phone blows up!
    Will be testing with misfit..... Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 06:42 PM
    Cobalt is there any chance to see latest Google Play Games 3.5.17 ? this one from September is kind a out of date, some new achievements are not showing... thanks in advance I'm positive other people also looking forward for this

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 07:00 PM
    I installed three Cobalt APKS, the two Essential and the Play Store, facebook won't process my sign in. There is no error message, it simple goes back to Log In page. What did I do wrong?
    Exactly what am facing. The old version that works is really outdated

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 07:59 PM
    This is what I get every time I try to download an offline area in Google Maps.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151210_191847.png

Anyone else gets the same error?
    Every other app works fine, I have good Internet connection as well.

I have all the essential and up to date apps installed as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 09:21 PM
    Anyone have a patched versio of Google fit working? Mine used to work. Doesn't seem to patch anymore

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 10:18 PM
    When installing google calendar from the play store says it needs google services and yet running all cobalts latest apps. How to fix this?
    12-11-15 12:09 AM
    I can get the store and download apps but the directions are just too difficult for me to follow in order to patch. I have Lucky Patcher and Google whiteboard. For example one app on Lucky patcher says that only Google ads are an issue but when I run that app, it says that Google Play Services are required. I am stumped. I think that it is time for me to move on to iOS or Android.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 12:27 AM
    I can get the store and download apps but the directions are just too difficult for me to follow in order to patch. I have Lucky Patcher and Google whiteboard. For example one app on Lucky patcher says that only Google ads are an issue but when I run that app, it says that Google Play Services are required. I am stumped. I think that it is time for me to move on to iOS or Android.

Posted via CB10
    Don't use Luck Patcher..

Go to the first page of this thread..

Download GMaps Patcher 1.4 to you computer and Unzip it anywhere you want.
    Make sure you have Java runtime environment installed on your PC if not just go to Java.com and install the latest version.

Open the GMaps Patcher folder and click on GMaps patcher.exe
    Go to Paths tab and click browse in front of Java.exe and point to where you have installed Java.

Next go back to Session and Browse for the APK you want to patch.
    Click Analyze and the Continue.

In couple of minutes you will get a pop up telling you that the app was successfully patched.

You can retrieve the patched app from Output folder.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 01:15 AM
    So I probably will end up losing my CoC....reading all of these post got my head all jumbled up. I managed to figured out the first go around and was able to download Play Store. With all these new update I don't know if I can do it.

Do I delete everything in my phone related to Google and start over again?
    Maybe someone can do a how-to video for us non-techie people.

Thanks for any answers.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 01:34 AM
    So I probably will end up losing my CoC....reading all of these post got my head all jumbled up. I managed to figured out the first go around and was able to download Play Store. With all these new update I don't know if I can do it.

Do I delete everything in my phone related to Google and start over again?
    Maybe someone can do a how-to video for us non-techie people.

Thanks for any answers.

Posted via CB10
    If your asking about updating the cobalt apps, deleting them and installing the updates didn't affect my boom beach and clash of clans.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 03:42 AM
    When installing google calendar from the play store says it needs google services and yet running all cobalts latest apps. How to fix this?
    You need to patch it first, then install it.
    12-11-15 03:42 AM
    Guess that Clash of clans isn't on the list! anymore?!?!
    12-11-15 04:22 AM
    Why not?
    12-11-15 04:40 AM
    Cobalt is there any chance to see latest Google Play Games 3.5.17 ? this one from September is kind a out of date, some new achievements are not showing... thanks in advance I'm positive other people also looking forward for this

Posted via CB10
    Can you at least respond please?

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 07:57 AM
    I'll post an update later today.
    12-11-15 08:34 AM
    I'll post an update later today.
    Thank you so much!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 09:08 AM
    Google Play Games 3.4.12 now available. The download link in the first post has been updated.

Direct link:
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit....12-cobalt.apk
    noemi-abril likes this.
    12-11-15 09:25 AM
    Don't use Luck Patcher..

Go to the first page of this thread..

Download GMaps Patcher 1.4 to you computer and Unzip it anywhere you want.
    Make sure you have Java runtime environment installed on your PC if not just go to Java.com and install the latest version.

Open the GMaps Patcher folder and click on GMaps patcher.exe
    Go to Paths tab and click browse in front of Java.exe and point to where you have installed Java.

Next go back to Session and Browse for the APK you want to patch.
    Click Analyze and the Continue.

In couple of minutes you will get a pop up telling you that the app was successfully patched.

You can retrieve the patched app from Output folder.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. I do not have a PC. Just a Mac.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 09:41 AM
    I have tried reading the posts and I am sure there is a simple solution however I can not find one or figure it out.

I have installed everything and believe I have it all working, but when I try to connect my Clash of Clans village to Google Play sign-in it wants to load a town hall 2 village. I am currently town hall 8.

How do I get it to forget my old settings and use my current Clash of Clans settings and not revert back from a year ago?
    12-11-15 09:55 AM
    I have tried reading the posts and I am sure there is a simple solution however I can not find one or figure it out.

I have installed everything and believe I have it all working, but when I try to connect my Clash of Clans village to Google Play sign-in it wants to load a town hall 2 village. I am currently town hall 8.

How do I get it to forget my old settings and use my current Clash of Clans settings and not revert back from a year ago?
    It looks like you once synced a village with Play Services (maybe on a other device) and not that village is fetched. If you want to sync your current village, you'll have to contact supercell. Maybe read the last part in the very first post about moving your village.
    12-11-15 10:02 AM
    Google Play Games 3.4.12 now available. The download link in the first post has been updated.

Direct link:
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit....12-cobalt.apk
    Can we update it or remove old and install new?

What about 3.5.17?

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 10:49 AM
9,813 ... 155156157158159 ...