Plzz guys say me how to install android app without Google play services

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 06:36 AM
    Plzz guys say me how to install android app without Google play services

Posted via CB10
    Please read the first post of this thread, and this one:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930
    12-07-15 06:56 AM
    Thanks for the information..Is this something that has to be updated at some point after downloading or does this update on its own?
    12-07-15 08:46 AM
    Thanks for the information..Is this something that has to be updated at some point after downloading or does this update on its own?
    As with any app, there are periodic updates. You will have to look out for them yourself, as they won't update on their own.
    12-07-15 09:07 AM
    Got them all installed and this happens to gmaps. How to get starred places wont save due to this error
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151208_000847.jpg  
    12-07-15 10:42 AM
    Did you login with Account Manager?
    Did you checkin in Blackbrry Google ID?
    12-07-15 01:18 PM
    I have the same problem and I have already logged in into account manager and registered in the blackberry I'd as well. It happened to me after I updated to the new files on the first page. Anyway on how to fix that.

Also, I'm having a lot of problems trying to install google play service patcher. It still gives me the java runtime error. I've done everything I know with Java to fix it and can't get to work. Help please!!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 01:52 PM
    Can't install Google whitelist on my passport. But do I really need it? Never used it before.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 02:19 PM
    Now I get this prompt after upgrading all of the cobalt apps. Not sure where to find this setting. Can't find it anywhere. And have all the following apps updated to date.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151207_174457.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151207_174615.png

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 07:46 PM
    As a follow up, getting this when I DL an app:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151207_195128.png

Happens to most apps except for ones I've downloaded in the past. Latest build of Play store installed from the first page.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 09:54 PM
    @cobalt- I have followed steps as per your landing page. I am able to get google apps like Google Maps and some games like Clash of Clans. Both are working fine.
    However, when I try to login to Google play sign in it gives me the following error.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151208_111241.png

And when I open Google Maps - settings - Google Location Settings then also I get the following error

Attachment 383508

Please suggest.
    12-07-15 11:48 PM
    Now I get this prompt after upgrading all of the cobalt apps. Not sure where to find this setting. Can't find it anywhere. And have all the following apps updated to date.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151207_174457.png 
Views:	1558 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	383486

Name:	IMG_20151207_174615.png 
Views:	1557 
Size:	571.5 KB 
ID:	383487

Posted via CB10
    You should not update the files. Better is to remove and reinstall. You can turn on that setting in Blackberry Google ID > Android Settings > Location
    12-08-15 12:46 AM
    You should not update the files. Better is to remove and reinstall. You can turn on that setting in Blackberry Google ID > Android Settings > Location
    Uninstalling won't affect my current android apps? Like clash of clans?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 12:55 AM
    No, it won't affect the apps. Just remove Blackberry Google ID and reinstall the latest 2.7 from post 1. Then do a checkin.

If you are using Play Store, you'll have to clear cache of Play Store in Blackberry Settings -> Device Monitor -> App Manager -> Storage -> Play Store -> Clear data.

If you have whitelisted custom apps other than the ones that are listed on post 1, you'll have to re-add them to the whitelist. Clash of Clans is whitelisted by default
    12-08-15 01:08 AM
    @cobalt- I have followed steps as per your landing page. I am able to get google apps like Google Maps and some games like Clash of Clans. Both are working fine.
    However, when I try to login to Google play sign in it gives me the following error.

Name:	IMG_20151208_111241.png 
Views:	1523 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	383507

And when I open Google Maps - settings - Google Location Settings then also I get the following error

Attachment 383508

Please suggest.
    1. Clash of Clans must be patched with Play Services Patcher.
    2. To use full Loation features, you MUST remove the old version of Blackberry Google ID and reinstall. Then checkin.

This is because the required location settings are only inserted into the database when it is initialized. If you udpate Blacbkerry Google ID, the database is not initialized and the setting is not written into the database.
    12-08-15 01:12 AM
    Did you login with Account Manager?
    Did you checkin in Blackbrry Google ID?
    Finally got the starred places and log in to work in google maps. i just installed the BB ID, Google Acct Manager and Mobile Settings. and uninstalled all the others.
    jdesignz likes this.
    12-08-15 01:22 AM
    Finally got the starred places and log in to work in google maps. i just installed the BB ID, Google Acct Manager and Mobile Settings. and uninstalled all the others.
    Well, that may work partly, but you don't get all features in Google Maps.

To get the full feature set:

1. additionally install Google Play Services from post 1
    2. PATCH Google Maps with Play Services Patcher (this is important!)

Then you can login AND you can use all Maps features.
    12-08-15 01:42 AM
    As a follow up, getting this when I DL an app:

Name:	IMG_20151207_195128.png 
Views:	1453 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	383491

Happens to most apps except for ones I've downloaded in the past. Latest build of Play store installed from the first page.

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes happens, even on Android devices. Check this post.
    Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0] - RPC - Mobile Gaming
    12-08-15 01:54 AM
    Where is cobalt apk file I want to download

Posted via CB10
    What is the Cobalt apk you're looking for?

No matter what, always read the first post before commenting.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-08-15 08:24 AM
    As I have the same issue, please take a look at my screenshot, looks like I/We have less options there
    Attachment 383276
    Same here with LG Urbane. There is no "connect" option in the menu. However, when I connected via the Blackberry settings bluetooth menu, strangely the watch seemed to think it was syncing because it completed the "update" step (presumably updating software via my Blackberry and Android Wear) and then went to Syncing device. Syncing completed (or appeared to complete) on the watch after an hour or so, but the menu and the Android Wear screen never changed, there was never any acknowledgment or notification of an attached device in Android Wear. And I don't think anything really sync'd as there is nothing in the watch calendar. I attempted to connect to wifi, but unfortunately that requires Android Wear also (bad design there). After going through the "update device" and "sync" on the watch, the bluetooth connection was lost (or maybe it got lost in the middle somehwere, but there was never an error message or notification) and the watch will not re-connect to Bluetooth anymore even through the usual Blackberry bluetooth menu.

It seem like there is something missing, but not sure what. I know that Cobat's patch works on other Android apps that use Bluetooth (I got my Tesla Model S calendar syncing with my Passport via Bluetooth thanks to Cobalt) so it is not strictly a bluetooth issue. I suspect there is a library somewhere that needs patching. Any ideas? Cobalt, if you think this is really solveable I would be willing to buy a watch for you to work on.
    12-08-15 09:40 AM
    Cobalt, can you fix the link for the "Android Browser" in the first post?
    Both the dropbox and mega links don't work.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 09:58 AM
    Cobalt, can you fix the link for the "Android Browser" in the first post?
    Both the dropbox and mega links don't work.

Posted via CB10
    Done. Updated the link for the browser and for Android Settings
    12-08-15 10:17 AM
    Cobalt,

I cannot get the Starbuck's card app to properly patch (tried with and without resources, though I really would like to use the map/locate feature while traveling so I think I need the resource patch to use google map services?).

The attempt to patch with resource decompilation failed (cannot decompile error).
    Here is the output on the retry without the resource decompilation fwiw:

Processing C:\Users\Jeff\Dropbox (Norman)\Downloads\Google play APKs\com.starbucks.mobilecard.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Using Apktool 2.0.2 on com.starbucks.mobilecard.apk
    I: Copying raw resources...
    I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
    I: Copying assets and libs...
    Decompiled 44.62 MB in 32.48 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Found: C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\PS_Patcher-1.4\PS_Patcher-1.4\tmp\com.starbucks.mobilecard\smali\com\google\ android\m4b\maps\g\g.smali
    No matching pattern to identify Google Ads file
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Patching isSignatureValid]
    .method static varargs a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/google/android/m4b/maps/g/d$aLcom/google/android/m4b/maps/g/d$a;
    in file C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\PS_Patcher-1.4\PS_Patcher-1.4\tmp\com.starbucks.mobilecard\smali\com\google\ android\m4b\maps\g\g.smali
    Done.
    [Patching isGoogleSigned]
    .method private static a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    in file C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\PS_Patcher-1.4\PS_Patcher-1.4\tmp\com.starbucks.mobilecard\smali\com\google\ android\m4b\maps\g\g.smali
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    12-08-15 10:41 AM
    Done. Updated the link for the browser and for Android Settings
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 10:58 AM
    Cobalt,

I cannot get the Starbuck's card app to properly patch (tried with and without resources, though I really would like to use the map/locate feature while traveling so I think I need the resource patch to use google map services?).

The attempt to patch with resource decompilation failed (cannot decompile error).
    Here is the output on the retry without the resource decompilation fwiw:

Processing C:\Users\Jeff\Dropbox (Norman)\Downloads\Google play APKs\com.starbucks.mobilecard.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Using Apktool 2.0.2 on com.starbucks.mobilecard.apk
    I: Copying raw resources...
    I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
    I: Copying assets and libs...
    Decompiled 44.62 MB in 32.48 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Found: C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\PS_Patcher-1.4\PS_Patcher-1.4\tmp\com.starbucks.mobilecard\smali\com\google\ android\m4b\maps\g\g.smali
    No matching pattern to identify Google Ads file
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Patching isSignatureValid]
    .method static varargs a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/google/android/m4b/maps/g/d$aLcom/google/android/m4b/maps/g/d$a;
    Done.
    [Patching isGoogleSigned]
    .method private static a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    Haven't been able to get the newer Starbucks versions to work, however the previous one still works without patching (although you won't get the locations). I think it's v3.1.2, would you like that version? I can post the apk.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 11:36 AM
9,813 ... 153154155156157 ...