Same here, and nothing I do fixes it.
    I have the same issue. Google Maps cannot lock my position any more.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-28-15 01:50 AM
    Google Maps is working fine for me, used it last weekend to drive to a location 125 miles away.
    I deleted the previous version, downloaded the updated version, whitelisted the new version, patched with the new Play Services Patcher, and installed. All of my Cobalt's apps are updated with the newer offerings according to Cobalt's instructions.
    11-28-15 02:38 AM
    I can't install google play services in my BlackBerry Passport

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 05:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Restart your phone...

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 06:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    You're not exactly helping us help you. We need a whole lot more information than this.
    11-28-15 08:03 AM
    hello all,

long time reader, 1st time contributor.

before I say anything.... big thank you to cobalt for all of his work!

with that said,

i am willing to represent the small group of people i have found searching the keyword "wear" in cobalt's "official guide" thread

as for me and my pursuit to pair my wear device to my passport... this short work week, i have worked non stop since turkey day and have lots of findings to post.

most importantly, i have found the missing BT pairing issue at hand, encountered when I try to pair my watch (in my case, a cancelled LG 2nd Ed. LTE) and my stock BB PP running 10.3.2.2474

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-p1000299.jpg

my next and final task (short of whats needed below), is to work on cracking the required hidden BT link & keys in order to get them to pair, to get the smartwatch portion of BT comm's working, I hope it should not take long.

again, the ONLY short coming in the end would be, the need for cobalt to commit to finding and fixing the dreaded..

"Android Wear requires on or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance."

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151122_023257.jpg

i will lead this hardware "wear" project directive by pitching in the first $100 to seed cobalt's (software) efforts..

cobalt... are you in?

if your are in, i will gladly sponsor and start a dedicated thread on CB forums, if i can also get some followers to show interest... are you one of them?

let me know.

cobalt... hit me/us up!

thanks.

vpad10 hacker
    jzajac and jdesignz like this.
    11-28-15 03:22 PM
    Well, in an attempt to move my Clash of Clans to my new PRIV, I just tried installing Google services and a patched CoC apk on my Z10. Failed. So that CoC village is now as good as gone ;-(.

Be forewarned, you get one shot. Even if you copy and restore game files, it will not load again.

I tried working with SuperCell directly to transfer from Z10 to PRIV, but they need to know when you started playing to restore. Unfortunately, I do not remember and I have no record of it. So. Adios.

PS: Fortunately, I feared this would happen eventually with BB10 updates. So, I started a parallel village on an Android device about 6Mos after the Z10. So, I don't have to start from scratch.

Still, it raises the question of why has BlackBerry not implemented pretty much the same thing as Cobalt and bake it into the Android player or a special (optional) mode for BB10.

Proudly PRIVateering since 2015.
    11-28-15 07:50 PM
    Still, it raises the question of why has BlackBerry not implemented pretty much the same thing as Cobalt and bake it into the Android player or a special (optional) mode for BB10.

Proudly PRIVateering since 2015.
    It's against the rules and they would be sued.

Incidentally, if you have a backup in Link, just restore the BlackBerry Runtime component by itself and your village will be restored.
    11-28-15 07:59 PM
    It's against the rules and they would be sued.

Incidentally, if you have a backup in Link, just restore the BlackBerry Runtime component by itself and your village will be restored.
    EDIT: I read the original post wrong.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-28-15 09:33 PM
    Ok WTH Location now works right out of the blue.

Thursday, nada.
    Friday, nada.
    Saturday, locks in within ten seconds. Every time.

And that was without touching any settings or apks, rebooting, or launching android apps. I was absolutely certain it was permanently borked and I'd have to wipe.
    11-28-15 10:21 PM
    Google Maps works again after I patched it. Thanks.

11-29-15 01:50 AM
    Hi there I can't get Google Keep working at all. Google Drive is working but it doesn't let me sign in same as Google Photos.

Please assist

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 02:31 AM
    Hello All

I have gone thru many pages of this thread and got confused!

Can anyone guide me which is the latest versions available for BlackBerry 10 for
    Google BlackBerry ID
    Google Settings
    Google Play Store
    Google Play Services

I want to install these on my BlackBerry Passport and Classic! I wish to have running a complete Google Play Store. I use Snap for now though!

Regards, Aniruddh

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 10:18 AM
    The latest versions are always in the first post.
    11-29-15 10:28 AM
    Cobalt, the Android Browser Apk that you posted in the first post comes up empty in mega.
    The dropbox link also

Can you repost it?
    Thank you very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151129_113723.jpg  
    11-29-15 10:39 AM
    Mega
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151129_113702.jpg  
    11-29-15 10:40 AM
    Cobalt, the Android Browser Apk that you posted in the first post comes up empty in mega.
    The dropbox link also

Can you repost it?
    Thank you very much.
    Use a Web browser, if using Tapatalk switch to web mode.
    11-29-15 11:04 AM
    Use a Web browser, if using Tapatalk switch to web mode.
    Tried both, didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 11:25 AM
    Tried both, didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    I just tried as well. Using various methods I didn't have any success either.
    motec bb likes this.
    11-29-15 11:34 AM
    Tap and hold then open using Web browser. Try that

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 11:44 AM
    Tap and hold then open using Web browser. Try that

Posted via CB10
    Using Web browser doesn't work. That was confirmed earlier.
    11-29-15 01:33 PM
    Works great here, even when Google Play services are not installed. Some Articles don't load, but this is a problem of the content provider and not of the app.
    Hello! I wam s help, Al the way I was abl abl install play sto an an a patched.bt wen it turns to run the sn c installed It shows dialog box, tht snap chat rely on play service wich your device doesn't support. Bt m able open google play services?! In wich I don't get connected apps on ma list
    11-29-15 09:11 PM
    Hello! I wam s help, Al the way I was abl abl install play sto an an a patched.bt wen it turns to run the sn c installed It shows dialog box, tht snap chat rely on play service wich your device doesn't support. Bt m able open google play services?! In wich I don't get connected apps on ma list
    Read the first page.
    11-29-15 10:25 PM
    Looks like you said the magic words...

SNAPCHAT! Just don't bother, or buy a Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-29-15 11:34 PM
    Google Maps works again after I patched it. Thanks.

Does "location" work in your patched version? I am in the situation location by GPS works just fine, but not working with 3G/4G networks(aGPS).
    11-30-15 02:55 AM
9,813 ... 148149150151152 ...