Cobalt can you tell me how to run vpn on BlackBerry z10 to access the Internet with ease. Reply must

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 04:10 AM
    Hi before downloading Google play store, I used to istall app from snap and update the same from there, but after installing play store bo app can't be updated. Why is it so? Always show attached error
    Attachment 382030

Posted via CB10
    I believe that you will need to delete the app you installed from Snap, Whitelist (if needed) the downloaded apk, patch the apk from Playstore with Play Service Patcher (formerly Gmaps Patcher) then install the patched apk. Keep in mind that a patched app can't be updated with an unpatched app.
    11-26-15 04:49 AM
    So no luck for me. I have tried to clear the data from the Google Play Store and I have even Uninstalled and reinstalled the Google Play store. I can download other apps but I get the Google Play Movies and TV app downloaded and I click on install it takes me all the way to where you have to accept the permissions and then it tells me it is unable to install the app. What is odd is I get a notification in the hub that the app has been installed but I can't find it anywhere. I really want to try the other patch program Cobalt has suggested but I can't get the apk installed.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    It looks like you are trying to install an app that needs patching before you can install it. Look in your download folder in both storage drives. You should see the app. Even though it can't be installed the apk should be in one of those folders.
    11-26-15 04:54 AM
    Cobalt can you tell me how to run vpn on BlackBerry z10 to access the Internet with ease. Reply must

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you search Crackberry for a VPN thread (which this isn't) or do a global search for the instructions.
    11-26-15 04:57 AM
    It looks like you are trying to install an app that needs patching before you can install it. Look in your download folder in both storage drives. You should see the app. Even though it can't be installed the apk should be in one of those folders.
    Yes you are correct the apk is there. I will read about Cobalt's patching app and see if I can patch before installing. I have only used Lucky Patcher because of its convenience, but as you mentioned before it is better to use the other one that you use on your PC.
    Thanks for your suggestions and patience - clearly I am new at this.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 06:07 AM
    Cobalt:

I've forgotten and cannot find the step by step guide to installing the Google APKs. Would you please post the intructions again?
    I would like to download Amazon movies.
    Thanks in advance.
    11-26-15 06:59 AM
    Yes you are correct the apk is there. I will read about Cobalt's patching app and see if I can patch before installing. I have only used Lucky Patcher because of its convenience, but as you mentioned before it is better to use the other one that you use on your PC.
    Thanks for your suggestions and patience - clearly I am new at this.

Posted via CB10
    Glad to help. We were all new at this one time or another, often having to seek help from those less new.
    11-26-15 07:07 AM
    Subscribed

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 07:10 AM
    Google Photos.

II have deleted BID and Google Play Store and installed the latest version, and installed the patched Google Photos somebody posted in this thread but I still can not backup sync my photos.

When I go to the Assistant and click Auto Backup a message immediately pops up saying "can not retrieve auto backup setting". I have tried it with 2 different accounts, one with 2-step authentication and one without.

So, two questions: am I missing something? And Is there a better alternative to GP for backing up photos to Google?

Thank you all for the fine work you're doing here.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 07:47 AM
    I have downloaded the patched Google account and blackberry Google id but downloading Google play services I get a apk for Google settings. I figure maybe the name changed so I installed it anyway to try but it doesn't work with a patched Youtube app. Anybody have have a link to the actual Google play services apk? Thanks!
    Last edited by Leonard Zhang; 11-26-15 at 08:01 PM. Reason: autocorrect
    11-26-15 07:59 PM
    I have downloaded the patched Google account and blackberry Google id but downloading Google play services I get a apk for Google settings. I figure maybe the name changed so I installed it anyway to try but it doesn't work with a patched Youtube app. Anybody have have a link to the actual Google play services apk? Thanks!
    You have the right one. That's what the icon looks like for Google Play Services.

The name of the actual apk is com.google.android.gms.xxxxx.
    11-26-15 08:34 PM
    Patch Youtube with Play Services Patcher, not with Lucky Patcher.
    11-27-15 01:54 AM
    Patch Youtube with Play Services Patcher, not with Lucky Patcher.
    Can you capture OPTIONS tab in PS_Patcher 1.4? Thanks
    11-27-15 03:03 AM
    Just every thing default.
    11-27-15 03:28 AM
    FOR SNAPCHAT LOVERS:
    I read this article:
    Guide: Official Snapchat app on BlackBerry 10 - BBin
    I haven't tried.
    11-27-15 07:41 AM
    FOR SNAPCHAT LOVERS:
    I read this article:
    Guide: Official Snapchat app on BlackBerry 10 - BBin
    I haven't tried.
    We've always known this.

You will not be able to sign in to an existing account however.

Every time it gets re-installed on your device (for whatever reason) you will have to sign in with a NEW account. This is a deal breaker for most.
    11-27-15 07:50 AM
    We've always known this.

You will not be able to sign in to an existing account however.

Every time it gets re-installed on your device (for whatever reason) you will have to sign in with a NEW account. This is a deal breaker for most.
    Not to mention that even staying signed in won't save you as eventually you get the email that the account is banned. It's best to not get attached to any account there.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 08:34 AM
    Anyone noticed the new battery saving changes in Play Services? I monitor significant improvement on my device. Even the CB apps seems to be snappier.
    11-27-15 09:30 AM
    I just updated last night, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Gary - Now working wide.
    11-27-15 10:29 AM
    Anyone noticed the new battery saving changes in Play Services? I monitor significant improvement on my device. Even the CB apps seems to be snappier.
    Is that in Google Settings? If so, I can't find anything there like that. And I have the latest one from Nov 23.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 01:05 PM
    Google map broke after updating Google play services

Posted Via CB10 from Z30 OS 10.3.2.2789 
    11-27-15 04:17 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

First things first... Thank you for all that you do.

I used your patched Google Hangouts APK but cant seem to get the speaker and microphone working. Is there a setting I need to make on my Z30? I am on 10.3 and have the patched Google Play services installed per your instructions.
    11-27-15 05:12 PM
    Dear,Cobalt, would u plz provide me a link for Google play services & YouTube for my Z10,,plz

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 08:28 PM
    Dear,Cobalt, would u plz provide me a link for Google play services & YouTube for my Z10,,plz

Posted via CB10
    Check first post.
    11-27-15 09:34 PM
    Google map broke after updating Google play services

Posted Via CB10 from Z30 OS 10.3.2.2789 
    Same here, and nothing I do fixes it.
    11-27-15 10:08 PM
9,813 ... 147148149150151 ...