Hi Cobalt,
    I was wondering why Snapchat login doesn't work even with patching and such and why someone with your talent still cannot find a fix for BB10.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:09 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    I was wondering why Snapchat login doesn't work even with patching and such and why someone with your talent still cannot find a fix for BB10.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Frankly, I'm amazed how much stuff does work.
    All things considered.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:17 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Snapchat doesn't work because Snapchat blocks unauthorized access, which includes BlackBerry and BB10. As talented as he is, not even Cobalt can keep you from getting your account banned even if it was up and running.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 10:23 PM
    Attachment 381033

Hi Cobalt,

Could you upload and release another PS Patcher version please?

Because the 1.4 version doesn't has the utillity / tool that users can select check or uncheck mark " Google Advertising - Try To Make The Ads Invisible For Resizing Banner " by patching an Android (APK-File) app.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 06:25 PM
    Need a patched version of the latest google play service

Blackberry Z30
    11-17-15 06:47 PM
    The only thing I need is Google play services.. I have a berry pasport.... can't use Certin Apps without it... any suggestions on how I can get the actual Google Play Serveces app?
    11-17-15 08:28 PM
    You need to read this thread from the very beginning. It's all there.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 09:38 PM
    Plz help me Google play services problem plz download link............

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 07:29 AM
    My phone blackberry z10

Plz Google play services link plz

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 07:31 AM
    My phone blackberry z10

Plz Google play services link plz

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post of this thread. Always read and follow the instructions in all of Cobalt' threads.
    11-18-15 07:47 AM
    Attachment 381033

Hi Cobalt,

Could you upload and release another PS Patcher version please?

Because the 1.4 version doesn't has the utillity / tool that users can select check or uncheck mark " Google Advertising - Try To Make The Ads Invisible For Resizing Banner " by patching an Android (APK-File) app.

Posted via CB10
    The old feature to minimize the adds no longer works. I implemented a new version of the ads remover in Play Services Patcher 1.4. If it finds ads that it can remove, it will propose the patch.
    jzajac likes this.
    11-18-15 10:41 AM
    Just would like to inform you that I've installed Google play services or paly store but while updating the apps , it shows an error unable to open the file. Could you please check?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 10:23 AM
    Just would like to inform you that I've installed Google play services or paly store but while updating the apps , it shows an error unable to open the file. Could you please check?

Posted via CB10
    You can't update a patched app. You have to delete the app, download and patch it again, and then reinstall it.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 04:32 PM
    Actually you can update a patched app with another patched app. You just cannot update a patched with an unpatched one. That's all. And if it's Cobalt's GPS it sometimes is best to delete and reinstall, if not going through the process of deleting the cache.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    11-19-15 05:18 PM
    Actually you can update a patched app with another patched app. You just cannot update a patched with an unpatched one. That's all. And if it's Cobalt's GPS it sometimes is best to delete and reinstall, if not going through the process of deleting the cache.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, patched can be installed over patched as long as the signatures match, and when it comes to apps that Cobalt has pre-patched to work the safest method is to delete the old first and then install the new. It might not be necessary, but it's definitely safe and my preference for handling updates.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-19-15 07:59 PM
    Hey #Cobalt 32 please give me a solution for google play service that link doesn't open on my BlackBerry Q5

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 09:23 PM
    Hi. I didn't read full tread and it could be answered already, but here's my question :

Google PLay Store works fine, but I face one annoying issue: when I take my phone off the charger in the morning and swipe up, GPS starts up automatically. Happens in the morning only.

Run in background is OFF
    Notifications are OFF

Any suggestions how to avoid that?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 04:16 AM
    Hi. I didn't read full tread and it could be answered already, but here's my question :

Google PLay Store works fine, but I face one annoying issue: when I take my phone off the charger in the morning and swipe up, GPS starts up automatically. Happens in the morning only.

Run in background is OFF
    Notifications are OFF

Any suggestions how to avoid that?

Posted via CB10
    Have you updated to Cobalt's latest update? The older versions did that on my Passport. The newest version hasn't.
    11-20-15 05:14 AM
    Have you updated to Cobalt's latest update? The older versions did that on my Passport. The newest version hasn't.
    good point! it was a bit older version. will check how this will act
    11-20-15 06:52 AM
    APK patch seems to be working OK, but the tado app is still asking for play-services.
    Latest versions of the apps on the landing page are installed.

Output PS Patcher:
    Processing Z:\Install\Apps\APK\tado�_2.5.0.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 25.52 MB in 12.03 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Found: C:\Users\burns\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.4\tmp\tado�_2.5.0\smali\com\google\android\gms\c ommon\GooglePlayServicesUtil.smali
    Found: C:\Users\burns\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.4\tmp\tado�_2.5.0\smali\com\google\android\gms\c ommon\zzd.smali
    AndroidrotectionLevel detected
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Removing androidrotectionLevel from AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Done.
    [Signing and Zipaligning]
    Done.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    11-20-15 09:42 AM
    I can use my Sony Smartwatch 3 because Android wear give me error of Google play! Help me

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 05:59 PM
    really would like gmail app to work on my passport.
    can someone list me the directions in order to get this working.
    i got my install to loop in "syncing", doesn't past that.
    11-21-15 05:53 AM
    Thanx,Cobalt,,u r just grt

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:00 AM
    Thanks Cobalt - will be donating for sure. Good work

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-facebook-20151120-205831.png

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 08:19 AM
    Hey all, I've been trying to install the Google Play Store, since it was starting to get wonky (not updating some of my apps and actually uninstalling them instead), so I tried to follow the instructions, but then I get this.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151121_102814.png

I really don't know what's going on. I first installed the Play Store successfully a few months back. I'm on a AT&T Passport with 10.3.2.2639, if that helps. I didn't install any other apks needed for it because they also failed to install. I did two hard resets and they didn't help. All the apks I got to enable the Play Store were all Cobalt's, by the way.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 09:32 AM
9,813 ... 144145146147148 ...