For more information, here is screenshot
    Attachment 378209Attachment 378210Attachment 378211
    What are you trying to do there? You cannot patch Google Play Services with Gmaps Patcher. Use the prepatched version from post 1!
    10-30-15 04:16 PM
    Ccv

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 10:45 PM
    How about google play books? When open app, it always show no internet connection

Attachment 378319
    10-31-15 12:50 AM
    I tried to update Hangouts to version 5 and it has started giving errors from Play Services. I've patched the apk, updated the Whitelist with unpatched apk and then installed the patched version.

Version 4 seems to work. I think Google has done some changes on their end.

Posted using Silver PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    10-31-15 03:37 AM
    Hello all

You wrote here the google backup photos work with you. I somehow can not get it to run
    When I try to enable the backup settings in the photos program I got the message: can not download the settings of automatic backup and in a few seconds Google Play services crashes.
    I tested on different versions of the patched google photos program but no result. I suspect backup is component of google play services and this don�t want to act. By the way if I run a Google settings directly I can not find the settings backup ?

My system is sqw100-1 10.3.2.2474.
    I have installed latest google account manager, blackberry google id, google paly services and games, whitelist, android settings. Another software like maps or youtube works perfect.
    Can anyone help with this backup problem? or I should restore the factory settings or even miss any of the components?

Thanks for advance
    Klaudiusz
    10-31-15 06:17 AM
    Doe anyone have a working Google Books app, it runs for me but I get a no connection error and the app minimizes. It is in the whitelist.
    10-31-15 09:39 AM
    Hi all,

Just able to use Gmail apps (patched), but battery ran so fast with this apps. Is there any advice to improve battery with this gmail apps?
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151101_163748.png

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 03:38 AM
    I patched gmail but it still says Google play services are not supported..any help would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 09:22 AM
    Btw I have play services installed in my phone

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 09:23 AM
    Btw I have play services installed in my phone

Posted via CB10
    Hi babugaru1,
    Which tool did you use? For gmail apps, you should use Gmap Patcher, and patch on PC, not patched by Lucky, it would not be worked.
    babugaru1 likes this.
    11-01-15 09:38 AM
    Hi babugaru1,
    Which tool did you use? For gmail apps, you should use Gmap Patcher, and patch on PC, not patched by Lucky, it would not be worked.
    OK, but maps and youtube are working flawlessly..so I thought gmail will also work

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 02:02 AM
    How can I have play store for google apps and Android on my BlackBerry classic power device?? Please help?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 06:25 AM
    How can I have play store for google apps and Android on my BlackBerry classic power device?? Please help?

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post and the first post of the links.
    11-02-15 06:27 AM
    What are you trying to do there? You cannot patch Google Play Services with Gmaps Patcher. Use the prepatched version from post 1!
    Thanks Cobalt, as usual. Been a few months since I've dropped in considering I unsubscribed due to the same repeating questions. I see nothing has changed, and you still miraculously answer respectfully.

You must have some gray hairs by now though.
    11-02-15 07:53 AM
    I have installed temple run and subway surfers on q10..they are playable but there is a lot of lag.. how can I overcome this problem..any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 08:23 AM
    I have installed temple run and subway surfers on q10..they are playable but there is a lot of lag.. how can I overcome this problem..any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Provided you have as little running in the background as possible, there's not much you can do. It's a three year old chipset in the Q10.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-02-15 09:12 AM
    Ohh u mean to say the cheapest used in q10 is outdated which will not support hard gaming

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 01:00 PM
    I mean chipset

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 01:01 PM
    Installed the latest leaked OS on my Z30, installed all the required apks from this post and the other posts related.

Installed the apps i needed carefully patched with Play Services Patcher (Downloaded from Google Play Store: Tango, Twitch, Tinder, Clash of Clans, Playstation) Everything works perfectly.

All Hail Master Cobalt!
    11-04-15 11:24 AM
    i have patched plenty of apps easily... can anyone confirm that tawk.to app is not patchable ? Please help i need it for my buisness website
    11-04-15 01:47 PM
    First off, Thank you!!! for all the work. I've read the last 10 pages from this post and I've had success with all but one app patch (hangouts). With the new Gpatcher it works good if I download the APK file and then insert into the Gpatcher manually. Ever since the upgrade to 1.4b4 I have not been able to download the APK directly within Gpatcher. GSID, framework rebuild, etc has all been done as instructed in prior messages. Is it that maybe I am inserting the wrong file name? how do I know where to find the right file name (for the APK file to patch) with Gpatcher v1.3 I had no problem with downloading, I just inserted the name and downloaded with no problem. Any help or direction us much appreciated.
    Last edited by flyferrari; 11-06-15 at 08:29 PM.
    11-06-15 12:28 PM
    Go to Google Account Settings on the Internet and turn on 'allow less secure apps'.
    11-07-15 05:11 AM
    Hi, i've issues for install Google+ on my BlackBerry Passport SE. I have installed all Tools, Play store works correctly.
    I have downloaded Google+ from PlayStore(no install). Install Play Services and google+ whitelist. In Whitelist added the google+ package. Then patched the google+ apk with lucky patcher and install the modified apk.
    After start Google+ comes " Device not supported for google play services"

Whats wrong?
    11-07-15 01:27 PM
    Hi, i've issues for install Google+ on my BlackBerry Passport SE. I have installed all Tools, Play store works correctly.
    I have downloaded Google+ from PlayStore(no install). Install Play Services and google+ whitelist. In Whitelist added the google+ package. Then patched the google+ apk with lucky patched and install the modified apk.
    After start Google+ comes " Device not supported for google play services"

Whats wrong?
    Lucky Patcher is not the best method to patch an apk. Use Gmaps Patcher. G+ works just fine for me, but only by using Gmaps Patcher.
    Rennert likes this.
    11-07-15 01:29 PM
    Lucky Patcher is not the best method to patch an apk. Use Gmaps Patcher. G+ works just fine for me, but only by using Gmaps Patcher.
    Thanks! Works with Gmaps patcher
    Smokeaire likes this.
    11-07-15 02:43 PM
9,813 ... 141142143144145 ...