Hi, trying to run the latest version of Hangouts, patched with Gmaps Patcher 1.4 Beta 2, and I'm getting this. Lucky Patcher also fails to resolve this; however, other apps, such as Google Photos, seem to work fine. Any advice? Thanks.

Attachment 377522

Posted via CB10
    I patched Hangouts with 1.4 b2 and it works. Did you install the pre-patched Google Play services?
    10-26-15 02:46 AM
    Am using blackberry z10 st-100-4. I want 10.3 version i need help copalt

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt doesn't serve someone that ask for update her or his BB10 software

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 04:52 AM
    Hi Cobalt, hi all.
    THX for the patched version of google photos. Works great and the synchronization of photos (and videos) is much better, as all other possibilities (box, drop box, one drive…)
    Please, can someone patch the google keep app? Because Lucky Patcher is now "out of league" (the patched app still write msg as without patching) and only possibility is the GMaps Patcher, what is for me impossible to install. :-(
    Thanks a lot.
    Tom
    10-26-15 06:04 AM
    Hi Cobalt, hi all.
    THX for the patched version of google photos. Works great and the synchronization of photos (and videos) is much better, as all other possibilities (box, drop box, one drive�)
    Please, can someone patch the google keep app? Because Lucky Patcher is now "out of league" (the patched app still write msg as without patching) and only possibility is the GMaps Patcher, what is for me impossible to install. :-(
    Thanks a lot.
    Tom
    Why is Gmaps Patcher impossible to install on your computer/laptop?
    10-26-15 06:28 AM
    Why is Gmaps Patcher impossible to install on your computer/laptop?
    Hmm, no admin rights (work ntb).
    10-26-15 06:41 AM
    Admin rights are not required to run Gmaps patcher. It doesn't even write anything into th registry.
    10-26-15 07:43 AM
    I patched Hangouts with 1.4 b2 and it works. Did you install the pre-patched Google Play services?
    I did, yes. If it helps, I'm on the BlackBerry Classic. Again, other apps are working fine with the gapps.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 07:59 AM
    Hey Cobalt,

You got the URL for Gmaps Patcher, the one you posted for the beta seems dead.

I'll try Web Video Caster thanks
    10-26-15 09:36 AM
    Beta1 is no longer available, it has some serious bugs.

There is a new beta2. Link is in the Gmaps Patcher thread (check the last few posts) or download it here:

http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit..._1.4-beta2.zip

Hit 'update framework' in options menu before patching an app. Do this on 1.3.1 again, if you move back.
    10-26-15 10:08 AM

There is a new beta2. Link is in the Gmaps Patcher thread (check the last few posts) or download it here:

Hit 'update framework' in options menu before patching an app. Do this on 1.3.1 again, if you move back.
    Tested out Beta2 this morning. After new Java path and Framework update it worked great. Thanks for this and everything else.
    10-26-15 10:18 AM
    Cobalt

FidMe cannot be patched with Gmaps beta2 but it works with the 1.3.1 version. how come? I did update framework.
    10-26-15 02:06 PM

I forgot to update my framework; all is working now. Thanks for helping us see the seemingly obvious!
    10-26-15 02:10 PM
    Ahh, what a lazy day.... just right to give GMaps Patcher some love.

http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...n_1.4-beta.zip

Changelog:
    * completeley reworked patching logic
    * updated APKTool library to version 2.0.2 (better compatibility with newer apps)
    * removed some old code
    * can patch Youtube!

This version uses a completely new approach to detect the signature checks. It reads the valid signatures that are stacked in the code and returns them back to the requesting method. Additionally, it removes a new signature check that was introduced by Google. That new check verifies, if the own package was signed by Google. It is for example used in YouTube.

I patched a few apps that I use and it seems to work quite well. Still I would consider this to be a beta release.

If you are familiar with GMaps patcher, you should give this a try. Please post any feedback here, especially if an app doesn't patch correctly.

Enjoy!
    Youtube' patched not working in my Z10. Close inmediatly.
    Use GMAP beta 2
    Any sugestion?
    Regards.
    Last edited by ferchu; 10-26-15 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add desc.
    10-26-15 02:43 PM
    Latest Hangouts patched. You're welcome.
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/f0FA_...2cnfhOdACSN3p6

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2789
    Thank you!

BTW does video chat work in the patched hangouts?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 02:50 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I am trying to install "Azure Authenticator" on bb 10.3.2.2789. I installed google play store, and patched google play services. Downloaded the required .apk file, patched with Lucky Patcher and installed the patched apk.

Azure Authenticator app is still says " This app requires google play services for push notification".

Any suggestion on how to get this app working on bb?

Thanks
    10-26-15 03:28 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I am trying to install "Azure Authenticator" on bb 10.3.2.2789. I installed google play store, and patched google play services. Downloaded the required .apk file, patched with Lucky Patcher and installed the patched apk.

Azure Authenticator app is still says " This app requires google play services for push notification".

Any suggestion on how to get this app working on bb?

Thanks
    For starters, use GMaps Patcher instead of Lucky.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-26-15 03:31 PM
    Which app is it?
    https://mega.nz/#!5d5QWJQT!5_DBkQvQJ..._zaFeQTqA-grYE

Small grocery store app ~8MB. Nothing important but not patching with Beta1 or 2. Curious.
    10-26-15 10:11 PM
    How do you used GMaps? I have it download on my PC and I am trying to get Hangout to work on my Passport, HELP !!!
    10-26-15 10:44 PM
    Check post #3459! Already Patched with the latest!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 11:36 PM
    Try lucky patcher instead, works fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the feedback Pstocks, never mind though. Figured out the problem. I updated OS and then restored a few android apps. That completely broke my Android Player. So I did a Wipe and restored only accounts and contacts data. And installed everything Android from Scratch and now everything works like a Charm! Thanks Again @Cobalt for your efforts to the Comunity.

Posted Via CB10 in my Awsome Z10 STL100-1 OS10.3.2.2474
    10-27-15 02:29 AM
    Hi I got Car2Go and YYC Transit running, but neither can access my location (but Google Maps can). I used GMaps patcher and as far as I can tell everything else works (except maps can't recognize my login, but I didn't patch it), so I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing or have to change.
    10-27-15 07:01 AM
    How can I make flashshare work on my BlackBerry q10
    10-27-15 09:02 AM
    Cobalt

FidMe cannot be patched with Gmaps beta2 but it works with the 1.3.1 version. how come? I did update framework.
    Found anything?
    10-27-15 01:19 PM
    Yep. A patching sequence is to greedy. Fix is on the way.
    10-27-15 02:06 PM
    No. Only messaging works. You can try to place a call but when the receiver picks up the phone will continue to ring. Sometimes it will connect but you can't see video.
    10-27-15 03:45 PM
9,813 ... 138139140141142 ...