Any luck with hangouts video call? Seems like the system can't get a lock on the camera. If a place a video call it will continue to ring even after someone picks up. Video will show for a split second then timeout.
    I've had no luck.... I considered it a miracle that I even got an old version of Hangouts to [kind of] work. Can you share what version you're using? Version 2.3 is the last one to open for me; video does not work, and it seems to have trouble syncing messages unless I leave it open 24/7.
    10-22-15 07:46 PM
    Apparently Google is redesigning the Play Store again (why they continually change things is beyond me; change for the sake of change is not an improvement overall) so I suspect we'll find it in the next few days or weeks so get ready to upgrade to a newer patched one at some point:

New Google Play Store now hitting devices with fresh look, better content separation | Android Central

I'm still new to this "using Google Play" stuff on my Z10 so, if it'll update automagically like it does on a true Android device that's fantastic but I will keep an eye on this thread just in case. From the screenshots I don't see the new redesign to be any better than the old one that people were finally getting used to.
    10-22-15 09:29 PM
    The most recent one from the play store. It opens up and logs in just fine, only video doesn't work. I didn't try any messaging.
    10-22-15 10:13 PM
    Delete the old one, then restart your device.

Posted via CB10
    Tried this already, not working. So I must be missing something else, please help, I'm out of Playstore =(

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 10:45 PM
    Tried this already, not working. So I must be missing something else, please help, I'm out of Playstore =(

Posted via CB10
    Update, so I found GoogleID ver 2.0.4 and was able to install that one; tried installing 2.5 and still getting the message that I cannot install that app. Tried restart, same result. I'll stay at 2.0.4 until ver 2.6 maybe having better luck then.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 10:51 PM
    Remove all files and then install the new ones. Do not update.
    10-23-15 01:52 AM
    Is there new latest update for gmap patcher? Some app such as youtube and hangouts cant be patched anymore
    10-23-15 07:07 AM
    Anyone already patched latest version of Google maps?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 12:57 PM
    The most recent one from the play store. It opens up and logs in just fine, only video doesn't work. I didn't try any messaging.
    How did you patch it?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 01:06 PM
    Anyone already patched latest version of Google maps?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Works fine as usual (for me anyway).

Use GMaps Patcher with decompile set to "off".

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-23-15 01:23 PM
    download it using Gmap patcher, patch it and then transfer it to your bb.
    10-23-15 02:10 PM
    Cobalt232, must I delete my Clash of Clans to sign in to Google plus?? :'(
    10-23-15 02:32 PM
    Links are not working
    10-24-15 03:20 AM
    Links are not working
    What links are you referring to? All links in the first post work for me. I just tried all the links and all work fine.
    10-24-15 03:58 AM
    I keep getting the error " Unfortunately Google play service stopped ".. installed the play service from the first page.. patched the app using lucky patcher.. Can someone help me in this.. tried even rebooting the mobile.. Still can't fix the issue.. once I got this error 'process com.android.systemapps is not responding '.. Is this the issue.. ? Thanks..

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:45 AM
    I keep getting the error " Unfortunately Google play service stopped ".. installed the play service from the first page.. patched the app using lucky patcher.. Can someone help me in this.. tried even rebooting the mobile.. Still can't fix the issue.. once I got this error 'process com.android.systemapps is not responding '.. Is this the issue.. ? Thanks..

Posted via CB10
    Did you patch Cobalt's app? That's how I interpreted your post. If so you do not patch any of Cobalt's apps. Only patch apps from Google Play Store that require Play Services. Use Gmaps Patcher, not Lucky Patcher.
    Delete all of Cobalt's apps and start over. Don't forget Whitelist.
    10-24-15 05:53 AM
    Hello SMOKEAIR.. no I did not patch cobalt app.. I was patching only the application apk file which I downloaded from play store.. Ok I'll delete all the cobalt app ( Google account ,BlackBerry Google id and whitelist) and start all over.. Later will try to patch app using Gmap patcher.. thanks for your reply..

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 07:56 AM
    Ahh, what a lazy day.... just right to give GMaps Patcher some love.

http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...n_1.4-beta.zip

Changelog:
    * completeley reworked patching logic
    * updated APKTool library to version 2.0.2 (better compatibility with newer apps)
    * removed some old code
    * can patch Youtube!

This version uses a completely new approach to detect the signature checks. It reads the valid signatures that are stacked in the code and returns them back to the requesting method. Additionally, it removes a new signature check that was introduced by Google. That new check verifies, if the own package was signed by Google. It is for example used in YouTube.

I patched a few apps that I use and it seems to work quite well. Still I would consider this to be a beta release.

If you are familiar with GMaps patcher, you should give this a try. Please post any feedback here, especially if an app doesn't patch correctly.

Enjoy!
    10-24-15 10:45 AM
    Thanks Cobalt! Will give it a go!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:10 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

Below are several questions :

I had install Google Play 4.3.2., blackberry ID on 2.0.3. Since I found 4.3.3 and latest Blackberry ID, do i need to remove Google Play 4.3.2, and install newer version? Or is it ok if i just stick to Google 4.3.2 file?

I installed all those file on April 2015. One of Crackberry members gave link of this thread (asked about Google Drive patch), and I found there is a new version of Google Play 4.3.3 . Does Blackberry ID also need to install with new version (if available)?

Since I have installed on April, only Facebook application cannot be use. The rest is application running, auto update very well :

Instagram
    Wechat
    Instasave
    Snapseed (awesome photo editing app)
    2 apps of online banking
    Youtube
    Google Drive (latest app that I install in my Blackbery Passport)

Also, I installed TeamViewer app from Blackberry World, and I found also it's inside Google Store (my Apps list).

Posted via CB10  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport
    10-24-15 12:08 PM
    how do I used Gmaps patch.
    10-24-15 01:10 PM
    Ahh, what a lazy day.... just right to give GMaps Patcher some love.

http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...n_1.4-beta.zip

Changelog:
    * completeley reworked patching logic
    * updated APKTool library to version 2.0.2 (better compatibility with newer apps)
    * removed some old code
    * can patch Youtube!

This version uses a completely new approach to detect the signature checks. It reads the valid signatures that are stacked in the code and returns them back to the requesting method. Additionally, it removes a new signature check that was introduced by Google. That new check verifies, if the own package was signed by Google. It is for example used in YouTube.

I patched a few apps that I use and it seems to work quite well. Still I would consider this to be a beta release.

If you are familiar with GMaps patcher, you should give this a try. Please post any feedback here, especially if an app doesn't patch correctly.

Enjoy!
    It's working perfectly! Thanks
    10-24-15 01:13 PM
    Any suggestions for deal with this annoying notification. I don't want to disable all Android ones. Just the Google Music one.

FYI Google Music works fine normally

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151024_173849.png

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 04:39 PM
    For some reason GMaps patcher, can't seem to patch well the new CoC update it always fails on install for me. Am I alone in the dark, or is this a new issue that came with the new CoC update?

Posted via CB10 from my Iron Man Edition Z10 // Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.2.2472
    10-24-15 05:18 PM
    For some reason GMaps patcher, can't seem to patch well the new CoC update it always fails on install for me. Am I alone in the dark, or is this a new issue that came with the new CoC update?

Posted via CB10 from my Iron Man Edition Z10 // Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.2.2472
    Try lucky patcher instead, works fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:21 PM
9,813 ... 136137138139140 ...