Sorry, yes I meant patch. The patching went fine.
    10-18-15 06:56 AM
    Simon, I realized that some app from play store don't ask to update and when I try to update to the newest just appear uninstall and open, so I have to uninstall and then reinstall.... and I saw when I log in to the play store on my laptop and look for the apps installed in my BB Classic, says that I don't have a device (no tiene dispositivos) and I remember I saw it previously.... I have registered correctly with BBGID... anything I forgot to register when updated your apps?
    10-18-15 07:12 AM
    Simon, I realized that some app from play store don't ask to update and when I try to update to the newest just appear uninstall and open, so I have to uninstall and then reinstall.... and I saw when I log in to the play store on my laptop and look for the apps installed in my BB Classic, says that I don't have a device (no tiene dispositivos) and I remember I saw it previously.... I have registered correctly with BBGID... anything I forgot to register when updated your apps?
    Play Store reads the unique version code from the installed package and compares it with the version code on the server. If it is the same, Play Store doesn't propose an update. So in your case it looks like there was no update for your app.

Regarding seing your device on the Play Store website:
    Every time you do a checkin with Blackberry Google ID you MUST clear the Play Store cache. This forces Play Store to update it's localy cached GSF ID with the GSF ID that is on the server. So to solve your problem, just clear play store cache and run Play Store once. After that you will see your device again.
    10-18-15 09:32 AM
    Play Store reads the unique version code from the installed package and compares it with the version code on the server. If it is the same, Play Store doesn't propose an update. So in your case it looks like there was no update for your app.

Regarding seing your device on the Play Store website:
    Every time you do a checkin with Blackberry Google ID you MUST clear the Play Store cache. This forces Play Store to update it's localy cached GSF ID with the GSF ID that is on the server. So to solve your problem, just clear play store cache and run Play Store once. After that you will see your device again.
    I've done it, thanks!
    PS: I'm still new to this OS, sometimes I prefer the OS7.1 and its interface and the simplicity to set up some things
    10-18-15 09:58 AM
    I uninstall and install COC using Lucky Patcher...it's successful but when I try to sign in Google... it's says it's not supported... Did I miss something in the process?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 11:49 AM
    Patch COC with Gmaps patcher instead of Lucky patcher.
    10-18-15 11:58 AM
    Can I have a link for gmaps please... thanks...

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 12:00 PM
    In the first post.
    10-18-15 12:07 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I'm unable to locate the gmap patcher link in your both threads. Has it been moved somewhere? I saw the note download links have been moved here. But when I tap on them, it went to your official play store page

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    10-18-15 01:17 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I'm unable to locate the gmap patcher link in your both threads. Has it been moved somewhere? I saw the note download links have been moved here. But when I tap on them, it went to your official play store page

The link is in the first post in the patching section. There are two links- one for Lucky Patcher and one that does not say Lucky Patcher. You want the one that does not say Lucky Patcher, the link will be in the first post of that thread.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    10-19-15 06:33 AM
    How do you clear the Play Store cache?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 07:34 AM
    The link is in the first post in the patching section. There are two links- one for Lucky Patcher and one that does not say Lucky Patcher. You want the one that does not say Lucky Patcher, the link will be in the first post of that thread.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151020_020433.png

This is what I'm getting there

10-19-15 03:35 PM
    How do you clear the Play Store cache?

Posted via CB10
    Setting - device monitor - memory - Google player - clear data

10-19-15 03:36 PM
    Setting - device monitor - memory - Google player - clear data

You can clear cache too from : BlackBerry Google ID - Android Settings - Apps - Clear cache.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 06:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151020_020433.png 
Views:	2313 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	376511

This is what I'm getting there

Either open the thread in your PC browser or use the android version of the CB app. Don't use the BB10 version of the app. The android version handles these threads much better than the bb10 version.

Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151019_232355.jpg  
    10-19-15 10:26 PM
    OK. Let me check

10-20-15 12:42 AM
    Hi Simon and crew,

I haven't updated play services in quite a while since it's hosted on Mega. Has anyone posted a mirror anywhere? Or is there a specific reason everything is on bluewin except play services? I forgot my Mega password long ago and unfortunately have not found a way to reset it. Not a big deal, but if I can download it elsewhere then I would.
    10-20-15 07:36 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I successfully installed Google Play Store following your step by step instructions.

The problem I'm having is with Google Maps. It no longer works. It downloads and installs without difficulty just fine. However, it will not connect to the GPS on my Q10. When I touch the location dot on the map to find me, it asks for permissions to use the GPS (which is already turned on).

How do I fix this? I already attempted using the patched version someone posted earlier but it does not work.

Thank You

Cheers!!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 09:33 PM
    Hi Simon and crew,

I haven't updated play services in quite a while since it's hosted on Mega. Has anyone posted a mirror anywhere? Or is there a specific reason everything is on bluewin except play services? I forgot my Mega password long ago and unfortunately have not found a way to reset it. Not a big deal, but if I can download it elsewhere then I would.
    Google play services was accidentally deleted on my other Z30 and now I a unable to download Google play services from Mega on Cobalts page! Please help!
    10-21-15 09:26 AM
    Google play services was accidentally deleted on my other Z30 and now I a unable to download Google play services from Mega on Cobalts page! Please help!
    I could send you the one I have, but it's old. I haven't updated since the switch to Mega
    J2daR likes this.
    10-21-15 11:17 AM
    I could send you the one I have, but it's old. I haven't updated since the switch to Mega
    That would be awesome
    10-21-15 03:06 PM
    That would be awesome
    *edit
    New link posted below
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 10-22-15 at 01:01 AM.
    J2daR likes this.
    10-21-15 04:21 PM
    New version link
    http://1drv.ms/1GqHpWd

Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado and J2daR like this.
    10-21-15 08:41 PM
    Latest working version of Youtube (ver. 10.40.58):
    http://1drv.ms/1jUVm4v
    spiculated likes this.
    10-21-15 10:41 PM
    Any luck with hangouts video call? Seems like the system can't get a lock on the camera. If a place a video call it will continue to ring even after someone picks up. Video will show for a split second then timeout.
    10-22-15 12:53 PM
9,813 ... 135136137138139 ...