I forgot to mention actually this is the screen shot of what I installed before Google map. My Google map is not patched by gmaps patcher

Posted via CB10
    If you want to sign in, your GMaps MUST be patched by GMaps Patcher.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-05-15 03:10 PM
    I am not in my house actually.. I am out of station now.. can you send me patched gmap apk?? I am unable to find a location actually.. it would be a great help.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 03:17 PM
    Hello everyone's! My English is so poor, but I have some questions. I installed last cobalt's Google play and google play services. And now, when I want update patched google play services, I have error with gms after installed patched version gms. Youtube can't sync, google keep can't sync... Cobalt, can you help me?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 03:45 PM
    Not sure if this makes sense, but I have the same "Check your connection and try again" message with the Play Store, but I'm only see this with the last version (5.9.12). But, I only get this message on the 'Store Home' page, if I go to 'My App' the pages still run live and App updates are working. I still had this issue after removing all 3 apps and re-installing.

When I revert to version 5.7.6 of the Play Store, I don't see this message.
    10-05-15 04:42 PM
    Test if the android YouTube app works embedded

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 09:13 PM
    Test if the android YouTube app works embedded

Posted via CB10
    Hey Julian, I see you posted this in at least three threads. How'd that work for you?

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    10-05-15 11:14 PM
    Not sure if this makes sense, but I have the same "Check your connection and try again" message with the Play Store, but I'm only see this with the last version (5.9.12). But, I only get this message on the 'Store Home' page, if I go to 'My App' the pages still run live and App updates are working. I still had this issue after removing all 3 apps and re-installing.

When I revert to version 5.7.6 of the Play Store, I don't see this message.
    Suggestion:

1. Remove all apps
    2. Redownload all apps from Play Store thread
    3. Follow installation procedure in post 1 of Play Store thread, (add Account, then Checkin device, then run Play Store)

That should work.
    10-06-15 01:30 AM
    Im using stl100-1. Does anyone know how to find its android run time. And also a little brief explain about android Runtime would be useful

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 03:04 AM
    How I can use apps on BlackBerry Passport which req google pay services

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 03:13 AM
    Download play services. See the 1st post

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 03:18 AM
    Not able to install Google play services always getting message application can't install

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 03:24 AM
    Not able to install Google play services always getting message application can't install

Posted via CB10
    Follow the instructions in the first post. They are foolproof.

10-06-15 06:21 AM
    Im using stl100-1. Does anyone know how to find its android run time. And also a little brief explain about android Runtime would be useful

Posted via CB10
    You don't need to "find" it. The Android Runtime is installed on your device as part of the OS/software and allows you to run Android apps.

10-06-15 06:40 AM
    Just a quick question as I could't find anything through the forum.I installed everything with regards to the first page- and Google movies logged in, however when trying to play movies error 925 couldn't fetch licence.Managed to fix it once just by deleting the cache on google play store.However now it is not working anymore.Is there any fix recommendation that I need to follow.
    10-06-15 02:00 PM
    Hey well I followed all the steps but then when I went to blackberry Google I'd I got this
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151006_120843.png

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 02:10 PM
    Read the FAQ in the Play Store thread.
    10-06-15 02:23 PM
    Oh okay thanks, I got it up and running but now I really can't download anything.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151006_125422.png

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 02:55 PM
    Hi!

I am often asked where to download the latest versions of my patched Google Apps APK files. This landing page provides the download links to all of the files that I have pre-patched.

Please note that these files are optimized for Blackberry OS 10.3 and higher as this OS provides Android 4.3 runtime.

Google Account Manager: ESSENTIAL

The Google Account Manager provides a basic support for Android apps that require a Google login. It is required for some apps such as Google Maps, Google Play store or Chrome browser. Install the Google Account Manager and login to create a Google system account on your device. Do not remove the app after installation.

Download Google Account Manager 4.3.2 [Released on March 18, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!MFMW1QLY!AA5cjB3tQ...Ct78xTx-smlKTA

Blackberry Google ID: ESSENTIAL

The Blackberry Google ID app emulates low level functions of the Google Services Framework. It allows to sign in the device to Google Play Store and it provides content providers that are used to exchange data between Google apps. This app must be installed if you want to use Google Play Store or Google Play Services.

Download Blackberry Google ID 2.3 [Released on October 6, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...ogleid-2.3.apk

Google+ Whitelist

This helper app spoofs the developer signature of patched apps so that they can use In-app Billing and Google+ login. When you run the app for the first time, a basic set of spoofed signatures is inserted into the database. You can then add your own signatures by following the instructions below.

Instructions:
    1. Run Google+ Whitelist
    2. Click on the search icon and select an UNPATCHED apk file of the app
    3. Choose ADD to add the app's signature hashes to the whitelist
    4. Patch the app with GMaps Patcher or Lucky Patcher
    5. Install the patched version of the app

Pre-spoofed apps (you don't have to add them anymore):

com.google.android.youtube
    com.google.android.apps.photos
    com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app
    com.google.android.videos
    com.google.android.apps.fitness
    com.google.earth
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs (Google Drive)
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets
    com.google.android.apps.cloudprint
    com.google.android.apps.vega (Google My Business)
    com.google.android.apps.enterprise.cpanel (Google Admin)
    com.google.android.apps.m4b (Google My Maps)
    com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget (Google News & Weather)
    com.google.android.apps.unveil
    com.google.android.apps.hangoutsdialer
    com.google.android.apps.youtube.creator
    com.google.android.gms
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.talk
    com.google.android.keep
    com.google.android.launcher
    com.google.android.play.games
    com.google.android.googlequicksearch
    com.google.android.music
    com.google.android.apps.books
    com.android.chrome
    com.google.android.calender
    com.google.android.apps.plus
    com.google.android.apps.docs
    com.google.android.apps.magazines
    com.google.android.apps.inbox

com.supercell.boombeach
    com.supercell.clashofclans
    com.supercell.hayday
    com.pushbullet.android
    com.tinder

Google+ Whitelist REQUIRES Blackberry Google ID to be installed on the device, as this app provides the database where the signatures are saved in. If you remove Blackberry Google ID from your device, you will lose your custom added signatures.

Download Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.3 [Released on June 26, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!NEUxzIrK!svOsEt_SN...vK8cio6nz2CfHE

Google Play Services

The Google Play services APK contains several individual Google services and runs as a background service in the Android OS runtime. If installed, it provides full Google+ login support. Apps like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach can then synchronize progress with the remote servers. To synchronize game progress, you must also install the patched Google Play Games app.

Please note: Apps that ask for Google Play services do always require patching. Please read the Patching section for more details.

Download Google Play Services 8.1.0.5 [Released on September 8, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!AEsUBTgR!_IuQc_Osf...Std8FsOyF0teEQ

Download Google Play Games 3.3.57 [Released on September 25, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!FZkAhYjT!esKLHmos5...Pkjsr1_JfTn3xE

Patching

Apps that require Google Play services must be patched in order to run on a Blackberry device. Patching is required because my modified Google Play services is signed with a non-Google signing key and this key doesn't match to the hardcoded key in the apps. To learn more about how to patch your favorite app you should read the following two threads:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...atcher-947141/

Google Play store

The Google Play store APK provides Access to the Google Play app market, where you can browse and download your favorite free and paid Android apps, books or even music. Play Store is also is required by some apps to run correctly, especially if they use any kind of license verification. Google Play store requires Google Account Manager and Blackberry Google ID to be installed on your device.

The discussion and the download link have been moved to this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556

Community patched apps

These apps have been patched by community members using my patching tools. They require the patched Google Play services to be installed on the device.

Google Youtube 10.37.58 [by hasmukh1]
    https://mega.nz/#!qxxBzAQJ!3p4Zqaef-...tBBwR-KkJDgU9c

Google Photos 1.6.0.103330409 [by hasmukh1]
    https://mega.nz/#!XgATySRY!VGMFLAx3h...IiS6HKDTtEFvmc

Android Settings

The Android Settings APK provides a direct access to the hidden Android settings of the Blackberry device. It also allows to edit the Google Account synchronization settings or to turn off app-notifications being sent to Blackberry hub.

Android settings with included mobile data configuration option
    https://mega.nz/#!tAdWiDrD!LrLzn2dD3...JC7DEbBBDneqS8

Android Browser

The Android Browser APK provides a direct access to the original (and hidden) Android browser.

Download Android Browser
    Mirror

How to get starred places and turn off notifications in Google Maps

Follow this procedure to get synchronized starred places in Google Maps:

Google Maps is sending notifications to the hub that Google Play Services is missing. You can turn off those messages with the following procedure:
    • Install and run Android Settings, go to apps menu and find Google Maps app
    • Click on the icon, turn off notifications

Hi Cobalt,

We had discussed about how to get Google play services which some apps require. So, I was trying to download the mentioned files in your first post. But seems links not working or I'm missing something! Please take a look at the screen shots. Waiting for your prompt response
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151007_023515.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151007_023439.png

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    10-06-15 04:11 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151007_023515.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20151007_023439.png

Hi Cobalt,

This is what happening when I tap on download links. We had discussion about how to run Google play services which some app requires. Please let me know if I am missing something. Again, thanks for your prompt response

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    10-06-15 04:15 PM
    Okay, so I know I'm doing something wrong, but, I just got a Passport today (from Bell) Had one in the past and downloaded Cobalt's files to get google apps etc working in the past, no problem. Went on crackberry's site on the passport, logged in, found the link for the above mentioned files, but, I can't access any of the thread with the files. I keep getting a google search page error! Browser says crackberry.com, but when I click on the link for the thread to download all the files, I get taken to a google page?? Please help, it worked in the past no problem at all with my older Passport, but this time around I can't even get to page one to download any files.
    10-06-15 04:59 PM
    Okay, so I know I'm doing something wrong, but, I just got a Passport today (from Bell) Had one in the past and downloaded Cobalt's files to get google apps etc working in the past, no problem. Went on crackberry's site on the passport, logged in, found the link for the above mentioned files, but, I can't access any of the thread with the files. I keep getting a google search page error! Browser says crackberry.com, but when I click on the link for the thread to download all the files, I get taken to a google page?? Please help, it worked in the past no problem at all with my older Passport, but this time around I can't even get to page one to download any files.
    You need to have the Mega app installed on your device.

10-06-15 05:00 PM
    You need to have the Mega app installed on your device.

That's the problem, when I go to open or install the Mega App, I keep getting an error message saying it's not allowed for the device I'm using. WTF??
    10-06-15 05:16 PM
    That's the problem, when I go to open or install the Mega App, I keep getting an error message saying it's not allowed for the device I'm using. WTF??
    From BBW?

10-06-15 05:22 PM
    It's okay, all is good now. Just needed to read more and it came through. Thanks!
    10-06-15 08:55 PM
    You don't need to "find" it. The Android Runtime is installed on your device as part of the OS/software and allows you to run Android apps.

Then what is the android Runtime in which my device is running

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 02:20 AM
9,813 ... 132133134135136 ...