Anybody have any luck getting Android Wear to work properly?
    Thx..
    Not I...I finally gave up and got myself an Android device. I needed one for testing anyhow. But wow, I miss my BB10 OS.
    09-26-15 12:25 PM
    Same here with the newest version. When searching for a location it says that I have no access to the Google account. Is there any solution?
    Same problem some of us saw on the last few versions. If you patch gmaps with gmaps patcher, account sign in works, but GPS location will not. If you don't patch it, GPS works but sign in does not

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 01:40 PM
    Same problem some of us saw on the last few versions. If you patch gmaps with gmaps patcher, account sign in works, but GPS location will not. If you don't patch it, GPS works but sign in does not

Posted via CB10
    I have never had a problem with any version of Google Maps with either GPS or login. I'm currently using v9.14.0.

I've always used GMaps Patcher.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-26-15 01:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat as conite. Maps works perfectly for me, finding me by GPS and keeping me signed in with access to all my starred places.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    09-26-15 01:51 PM
    It's got nothing to do with what version you are using right now. It WAS working for many of us, at some point something was updated (not even maps itself) and then it never works again, regardless of what versions you switch to

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 01:51 AM
    hello cobalt can you tell me why your given youtube has no offline mode button
    09-28-15 04:00 AM
    hello cobalt can you tell me why your given youtube has no offline mode button
    I think it's because the official android version doesn't have it. And if you're running the version posted in the first post then you're running the official android version.

09-28-15 06:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's not a issue for me. Google Maps works just as if it is running on a full Android phone. All features work. I patched it with Gmaps Patcher.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    jzajac likes this.
    09-28-15 06:53 AM
    so do you have the youtube app with offline
    09-28-15 08:56 AM
    so do you have the youtube app with offline
    No. I believe you need to be a Music Key subscriber for offline to work. I think you need a third party app, probably FastTube or something from BlackBerry World. Have you just tried to Google the answer to this? Because the answer looked like it was right there for the reading.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6060860?hl=en

09-28-15 01:20 PM
    No. I believe you need to be a Music Key subscriber for offline to work. I think you need a third party app, probably FastTube or something from BlackBerry World. Have you just tried to Google the answer to this? Because the answer looked like it was right there for the reading.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6060860?hl=en

So how could I be a music key subscriber can you help me in this
    09-29-15 09:30 AM
    So how could I be a music key subscriber can you help me in this
    I spent 2 seconds doing a Google search and read that some music videos can be stored offline through Music Key and a few others can be downloaded as well depending on what region you live in. Not all videos can be downloaded through the android version. That's all I know. Again, you could try to download FastTube or SuperTube from BlackBerry World which will let you preload videos. You could also try to search the internet for your answer like I did.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=android+youtube+offline+videos

09-29-15 10:02 AM
    Jzajac, it looks like you are using highly advanced searching techniques. This may be to complicated for the average user... duh.
    jzajac and anon(3072139) like this.
    09-29-15 10:24 AM
    All the downloads link to Mega Limited in New Zealand and not to the download.
    09-29-15 10:32 AM
    All the downloads link to Mega Limited in New Zealand and not to the download.

Links are all good. Use your PC or the Mega app.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-29-15 10:42 AM
    cobalt plz fix play store I was downloading fifa 15 when it reached 90% then it said google plat store has stop working and then my whole 3g network data was wasted cant you check the play store before uploading
    09-29-15 12:18 PM
    cobalt plz fix play store I was downloading fifa 15 when it reached 90% then it said google plat store has stop working and then my whole 3g network data was wasted cant you check the play store before uploading
    Nothing wrong with the Play Store app.

Smokeaire likes this.
    09-29-15 12:23 PM
    Play Store has no issues. Maybe you are not using the latest build.

What version are you using?
    09-29-15 12:48 PM
    Jzajac, it looks like you are using highly advanced searching techniques. This may be to complicated for the average user... duh.
    I don't consider myself extremely technologically advanced (though using your methods sure makes me feel like I am), but I've certainly done my share of internet research. It's amazing what you can learn just by looking things up.

09-29-15 01:06 PM
    yes I am using latest version realised on 18 september and the problem is coming that play store stops working when fifa 15 download comes to 90%
    09-29-15 02:09 PM
    I just downloaded FIFA 15 without any issue. Do you have enough space for the obb file on your internal storage?
    09-29-15 02:19 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Can you test a gaming app called Sonic Runners for me please?

The app requires GP Games and GP Services.

I have installed both most updates patched apps. When I tried to run the app, it crashes often.

My main goal is trying to get this gaming app to work.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8393425) likes this.
    09-29-15 02:30 PM
    I just downloaded FIFA 15 without any issue. Do you have enough space for the obb file on your internal storage?
    oh ok I have founded the issue actually there was not 100 mb free ok thanks I knew it
    but can you plz help me look I am in pakistan and modern combat 5 and dungeon hunter 5 are not available in your given play store so can you help me making in available in play store
    09-29-15 02:31 PM
    oh ok I have founded the issue actually there was not 100 mb free ok thanks I knew it
    but can you plz help me look I am in pakistan and modern combat 5 and dungeon hunter 5 are not available in your given play store so can you help me making in available in play store
    You've been told before - there are regional restrictions to the Play Store. It has nothing to do with Cobalt!

09-29-15 02:42 PM
    so is moderncombat 5 available in your play store
    09-29-15 02:49 PM
9,813 ... 128129130131132 ...