Can you give a me a link? I can't find it.
    The step by step instructions for HOW to patch You Tube aren't actually in the first post. It needs to be patched in a special way. I forget where I found the post, but if you use the search thread function and look for "You Tube" and look only for posts made by Cobalt you can find the instructions. That was how I found the method at least.
    ledinhsonhp likes this.
    09-21-15 08:45 AM
    Lol why people are lazy to read the FAQ.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 09:57 AM
    Hi. I 've some problems with Tinder App. I thing the App not recognize my location, and all the Girls are near 1 km at the beginning. Some help needed! Tks

Posted via CB10
    Maybe the signature of the newest version Tinder has changed completely.

I've also tried to patch it with Gmaps and Lucky Patcher, but sadly both of the patchers that I have used didn't do the trick.

I think that the two patchers are the most outdated tool programs ever.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 02:08 PM
    Play Games 3.3.54 available. The download link in the first post has been updated.
    09-21-15 03:17 PM
    Thanks again, man - that worked wonders! :-)
    09-21-15 05:03 PM
    Hi. I 've some problems with Tinder App. I thing the App not recognize my location, and all the Girls are near 1 km at the beginning. Some help needed! Tks

Posted via CB10
    Try actually talking to the girls and not relying on an app.
    motec bb likes this.
    09-21-15 05:38 PM
    I think that the two patchers are the most outdated tool programs ever.
    Lucky might be pretty outdated, but I never use that. Patching on the device is nice but it seems pretty well documented that it just doesn't do what the computer can. GMaps still works perfectly for me. I just patched the latest youtube with it as well as another six or seven updates that got pushed from the Play Store, so if I can keep my apps up to date using the most recent version of GMaps I would say is up to date as well and doing exactly what it needs to do. It can fetch the apk files, patch, rebuild, and move directly to the device for me with only a single click of a button. What else would you like it to do?
    09-21-15 06:30 PM
    Still not able to get a patched Netflix that works with Chromecast on my Passport.

Anybody else having the same issue?

Everything else seems to be fine (Chromecast, Youtube, Twitch).

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 06:43 PM
    Lucky might be pretty outdated, but I never use that. Patching on the device is nice but it seems pretty well documented that it just doesn't do what the computer can. GMaps still works perfectly for me. I just patched the latest youtube with it as well as another six or seven updates that got pushed from the Play Store, so if I can keep my apps up to date using the most recent version of GMaps I would say is up to date as well and doing exactly what it needs to do. It can fetch the apk files, patch, rebuild, and move directly to the device oor me with only a single click of a button. What else would you like it to do?

If Google Inc decide to change all signatures for each installed, upcoming up-to-date apk/file app, then eventually the outdated patchers (like Gmaps for example) will become useless. As a user you can't solve the issue afterwards.

There are more tools needed for cracking and/or patching an existing file/apk app which we as users don't have, except only the developers of course.

In this case, Tinder (APK/File-app) has recently got a newer signature by Google Inc.

For instance: I wanna patch two gaming apk file apps called " Sonic Runners " and " GOP3 (Governor of Poker 3) " but their signatures (for each) are drasticly changed by Google Inc. Therefore I can't do nothing and I have to stick with older versions of the two gaming apk file apps that I'm able to run on my BB10 device (OG Black Passport) .

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 09-21-15 at 09:24 PM.
    09-21-15 09:14 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 11:08 PM
    On the other hand I think the Cobalt's Signature White List version 1.0.0.3 has to be updated again by himself soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 07:10 AM
    @cobalt: the mega.nz is not loading from blackberry browser . So I tried chrome and mozilla, it's stuck at 99%.. so cud u pls upload those main patched files in someother websites...I badly want to install Google maps. Thanks in advance..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 07:45 AM
    For Google maps to run properly, what all files required from the link given in first opening page? Bit confused....

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 07:47 AM
    For Google maps to run properly, what all files required from the link given in first opening page? Bit confused....

Posted via CB10
    Google Maps runs fine without anything else.

If you want to be able to log in however, you need to get Google Play Services (with ID and Acct Mngr) up and running, and patch the app with GMaps Patcher.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-22-15 07:57 AM
    @conite: thanks conite. I will try that...

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 08:33 AM
    If Google Inc decide to change all signatures for each installed, upcoming up-to-date apk/file app, then eventually the outdated patchers (like Gmaps for example) will become useless. As a user you can't solve the issue afterwards.
    Yes, Google is starting to make additional signature changes. That doesn't mean that GMaps is outdated right now since for the majority of apps it still functions as it should. I think right now all it really means is that there are a few more apps that are no longer compatible with BB10. It does also mean that eventually GMaps might not be effective and could require modification to keep up, and that is assuming that modifying apks would still be a possibility without rendering an app useless. Hopefully it never gets to that point.
    09-22-15 08:41 AM
    What's the url for cobalts Google play store?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 08:47 AM
    What's the url for cobalts Google play store?

Posted via CB10
    First post in this thread has the link.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-22-15 08:59 AM
    The link to the Play Store thread is in he first post. Links are always in the first post, because it makes sense, doesn't it?
    09-22-15 09:00 AM
    Yes, Google is starting to make additional signature changes. That doesn't mean that GMaps is outdated right now since for the majority of apps it still functions as it should. I think right now all it really means is that there are a few more apps that are no longer compatible with BB10. It does also mean that eventually GMaps might not be effective and could require modification to keep up, and that is assuming that modifying apks would still be a possibility without rendering an app useless. Hopefully it never gets to that point.
    GMAPS patcher doesn't care about the signature itself. It removes the code that does the check in a programmatically way, so that the check is not done at all.
    jzajac likes this.
    09-22-15 09:01 AM
    Conite : without those play store and account manager patch, will I able to see my current location in Google maps? And able to navigate from current location to other places?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 09:14 AM
    @conite: play service**

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 09:18 AM
    Conite : without those play store and account manager patch, will I able to see my current location in Google maps? And able to navigate from current location to other places?

Posted via CB10
    Google Maps, completely by itself, without patching will allow full navigation. The only thing you can't do is login (and access the "my places" screen).

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Last edited by conite; 09-22-15 at 09:53 AM.
    09-22-15 09:43 AM
    GMAPS patcher doesn't care about the signature itself. It removes the code that does the check in a programmatically way, so that the check is not done at all.
    I never really knew exactly what it was modifying, so that's good to know. I do know it's what has always been the most successful for me from the beginning so I stick with it. There is one android app I bought that I use on my device more than any other app and GMAPS helped to bridge the gap for me and keep it running until your Play Store came out. Now I don't have to modify that app at all since it finds my account in the store and doesn't assume I pirate it and have it lock me out. For any of my other patching needs I still stick with GMAPS.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    09-22-15 10:26 AM
    Why so many mentions of gmaps? What's wrong with BlackBerry maps?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 11:35 AM
9,813 ... 125126127128129 ...