Seriously people... I understand wanting to ask questions and trying to learn, but some of this is insane. "Where's the first post"... unreal, and it's not even the first time that's been asked here! I think I'm a patient man but Cobalt is a saint for what he has to answer to. Just because he has given us a tool to try and give us more access to these apps doesn't mean they will actually WORK. Access and function are two totally different things and in the event you download something that doesn't play nice with your device and force closes, or even lags like crazy and takes 45 minutes to run and uses 50% of your battery life, that's just how it goes when you run things not designed or optimized with your device in mind. Sometimes things just don't work (Snapchat), and sometimes you just live in a region where you're blocked from searching for and downloading apps or games. It's not Cobalt's fault that a developer and Google decided to make that unavailable in your area. It is what it is. It's certainly enough that he has given us the tools with a running version of the Play Store and automated patching methods to make our own miracles happen with these apps, we don't need to ask for the impossible on top of it.
    09-10-15 11:57 AM
    Can I get the link to the first post I can seem to find it

Posted via CB10
    First learn how to use the CB app.
    lemone likes this.
    09-10-15 12:05 PM
    cobalt finally i founded that how can I make normal real racing 3 by optimizing it but I request that cobalt can you patch gl tools or any other graphic optimizer by yourself because If i patch it using gmaps patcher so a messages appear when I open it I I hello cool haked so can you make work gl tools in BlackBerry plz i request
    09-10-15 12:08 PM
    Evidently reading comprehension and learning is at an all time low in this thread.

Thanks again Cobalt for putting up with all this.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and JohnHa like this.
    09-10-15 12:29 PM
    Evidently reading comprehension and learning is at an all time low in this thread.

Thanks again Cobalt for putting up with all this.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, reading comprehension and proper/correct (comprehensible) writing skills are at an all time low in the general post 90's generations.
    09-10-15 12:34 PM
    cobalt finally i founded that how can I make normal real racing 3 by optimizing it but I request that cobalt can you patch gl tools or any other graphic optimizer by yourself because If i patch it using gmaps patcher so a messages appear when I open it I I hello cool haked so can you make work gl tools in BlackBerry plz i request
    09-10-15 12:46 PM
    Actually, reading comprehension and proper/correct (comprehensible) writing skills are at an all time low in the general post 90's generations.
    That was probably BlackBerry's fault too.. RIM at the time.

^^^^ case in point above.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 12:55 PM
    Dear Rashid

I'm not a contract developer and I don't get paid for my work. What do you expect me to do - to fix all of your apps that don't work? Sorry, but no.

I provide support for Google apps and maybe some apps that i'm interested in. That's it. Please stop flooding my thread. Thanks.
    09-10-15 01:16 PM
    That was probably BlackBerry's fault too.. RIM at the time.

^^^^ case in point above.

Posted via CB10
    I would blame Twitter and irresponsible parents. Thankfully there are those who are great at interpreting a scattering of letters.
    09-10-15 02:11 PM
    Sale the Blackberry and buy an android phone.....Game are more important to you than what Blackberry has to offer.
    09-10-15 04:28 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Now, after some months, is my phone up to date (hallelujah) :-)

Google chrome works now fine (is still slower as BB browser, but I have my favorites and up to date chrome version)
    So far so good, but I still have problem with google photos app. :-(
    All needed tools are installed and up to date:
    GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER
    BLACKBERRY GOOGLE ID
    GOOGLE+ WHITELIST
    GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES
    GOOGLE PLAY STORE
    ANDROID SETTINGS
    ANDROID BROWSER
    I downloaded last version of photos app from play store (is already in Whitelist).
    I uninstalled it
    I patched it with lucky patcher (your version, step by step, following your instruction)
    Patching was done successful.
    I installed this pathed version, but I still get the message: „this app works better with installed google play and login in to the app.“ I can’t login, why it say “no google play…”. In system I see, that the actual version (8.1.0.5) is running well.
    Can you help me, please? Maybe can you patch the photo app? :-)
    Thanks a lot.
    Tom

EDIT1: I have the same problem with google keep.
    Before yesterday OS update, the old version of keep works well.
    Now if I patch and install the actual version, I have same issue as with photos.
    If I try to install the old patched version (I still have it from last time on my SD card), it start, but not load my notes.
    Hi Cobalt, my question was successfully over-spammed. :-( So one more time please. :-)
    09-11-15 03:27 AM
    yeah, so much span lately. Did you try to patch with GMAPS patcher. It mostly works better.
    09-11-15 03:39 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thx for tip, until now i used only Lucky Pathcer. I will try GMAPS Patcher in the evening a give you feedback.
    Tom
    09-11-15 03:52 AM
    cobalt 232 if you are BlackBerry genius so cyou should know that how to enable usb debug modecan you tell me
    09-11-15 06:52 AM
    Run Blackberry Google ID
    - go to Android settings
    - go to about phone
    - Tap 5x on the build entry to activate developer mode
    - then go to developer mode, turn on USB debugging
    09-11-15 06:55 AM
    Cobalt is it possible to patch latest YouTube v.10.34.57? Gmaps Patcher didn't even recognized a type of patching for Google services, only patch for Android protection and removing ads , I heard Google start to change a coding in apps, apparently we seen that already with new Play Store and Google services.. can you tell something about it? Will we can patch in future when coding will change? Or maybe a new Gmaps Patcher coming? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 08:16 AM
    Youtube is one of the apps that can't be patched automatically. I'll update it soon.
    pstocks likes this.
    09-11-15 08:24 AM
    cobalt 232 can root BlackBerry z10
    09-11-15 08:35 AM
    cobalt 232 can we root BlackBerry z10
    09-11-15 08:35 AM
    cobalt 232 can we root BlackBerry z10
    Of course hell no. It's blackberry dude..

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire, motec bb and david7saad like this.
    09-11-15 08:36 AM
    Hey Cobalt, Not sure what I broke but I had Strava working just fine, then (stupidly) updated Google Maps to the latest version, Strava then started giving Google Play errors... I reverted back to the old Google Maps but now Strava just shows me a blank grey map screen (though it still records my ride correctly). Thoughts?
    09-11-15 09:11 AM
    Strava needs to be patched and Google Play Services must be installed.
    09-11-15 09:31 AM
    Of course hell no. It's blackberry dude..

Posted via CB10
    That kid needs to get an iphone, then head over to Android Central to ask questions about it.
    motec bb and tryfe like this.
    09-11-15 09:36 AM
    Definitely patching Strava, would the newer version of Google Maps have broken the older Google Play Services? Thanks and really appreciate your work!!
    09-11-15 09:36 AM
    Cobalt is it possible to patch latest YouTube v.10.34.57? Gmaps Patcher didn't even recognized a type of patching for Google services, only patch for Android protection and removing ads , I heard Google start to change a coding in apps, apparently we seen that already with new Play Store and Google services.. can you tell something about it? Will we can patch in future when coding will change? Or maybe a new Gmaps Patcher coming? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Youtube is one of the apps that can't be patched automatically. I'll update it soon.
    using Cobalt's method mentioned sometime ago. Here is the link for Latest youtube:
    https://mega.nz/#!jwJnhAaA!DMCZ_gqCX...KXvIVr5MP0v2Og
    pstocks likes this.
    09-11-15 10:10 AM
9,813 ... 120121122123124 ...