but i have downloaded your given play store but there are many games that does not exist like theres no modern combat 5 only 4 and 3 there are

i am in pakistan country which is in asia
    09-09-15 05:47 AM
    please, fix the download link. i can't download anything! it just shows blankpage from mega.. please someone help me.. a few months ago there were no problem and i need to download google play service and patcher. anyone?
    09-09-15 07:49 AM
    but i have downloaded your given play store but there are many games that does not exist like theres no modern combat 5 only 4 and 3 there are

09-09-15 08:26 AM
    please, fix the download link. i can't download anything! it just shows blankpage from mega.. please someone help me.. a few months ago there were no problem and i need to download google play service and patcher. anyone?
    Links are fine.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-09-15 08:34 AM

There are regional restrictions with Google Play Store. Maybe you are facing this issue with this app.

09-09-15 08:34 AM
    I waiting google wear fixing . I hope next time cobalt? I want use moto 360 with my passport

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 10:57 AM
    Try going to Web View.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-09-15 11:30 AM
    and one last thing cobalt can you fix the issue of real racing 3 when i download real racing 3 from your given play store it starts but the loading is too slow can you fix it plz
    09-09-15 12:21 PM
    How should I fix that? Maybe a faster Internet connection would help?
    09-09-15 12:33 PM
    and one last thing cobalt can you fix the issue of real racing 3 when i download real racing 3 from your given play store it starts but the loading is too slow can you fix it plz
    Give it a rest!

Cobalt can't 'fix' apps. If they don't work or work well, then they don't.

Cobalt has provided a method to use the Google Play Store, and provided a means to get Google Play Services working for many apps - that's it. The rest is on you.

jzajac likes this.
    09-09-15 12:34 PM
    so any method that how could i make modern combat 5 available on your given play store because if i search modern combat 5 on your given play store it does not come so can you fix this play store issue of not getting serach results on modern combat 5
    09-09-15 12:56 PM
    so any method that how could i make modern combat 5 available on your given play store because if i search modern combat 5 on your given play store it does not come so can you fix this play store issue of not getting serach results on modern combat 5
    Your issue is with Google - not with Cobalt's modified Play Store. If the regional settings dictated by Google or the app developer blocks you out, then you will have to obtain your app and the obb files from some other source. This is not the thread to take this issue further.

www.google.com. Good luck.

09-09-15 01:03 PM
    Any help signing into admin? My Google email that is a super user is signed in but each time, it opens google accounts and gives me this error:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150909_185812.png

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 06:00 PM
    I tried a patched version of Android Wear with the latest Google Play Services released Sept 8, 2015 and still no luck. I get "Google Play Services Error".
    09-09-15 11:19 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Now, after some months, is my phone up to date (hallelujah) :-)

Google chrome works now fine (is still slower as BB browser, but I have my favorites and up to date chrome version)
    So far so good, but I still have problem with google photos app. :-(
    All needed tools are installed and up to date:
    GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER
    BLACKBERRY GOOGLE ID
    GOOGLE+ WHITELIST
    GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES
    GOOGLE PLAY STORE
    ANDROID SETTINGS
    ANDROID BROWSER
    I downloaded last version of photos app from play store (is already in Whitelist).
    I uninstalled it
    I patched it with lucky patcher (your version, step by step, following your instruction)
    Patching was done successful.
    I installed this pathed version, but I still get the message: „this app works better with installed google play and login in to the app.“ I can’t login, why it say “no google play…”. In system I see, that the actual version (8.1.0.5) is running well.
    Can you help me, please? Maybe can you patch the photo app? :-)
    Thanks a lot.
    Tom

EDIT1: I have the same problem with google keep.
    Before yesterday OS update, the old version of keep works well.
    Now if I patch and install the actual version, I have same issue as with photos.
    If I try to install the old patched version (I still have it from last time on my SD card), it start, but not load my notes.
    Last edited by cbtf; 09-10-15 at 04:47 AM.
    09-10-15 03:05 AM
    Were. Are the links

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 03:37 AM
    Were. Are the links

Posted via CB10
    In. The first post.
    jzajac and -Puck- like this.
    09-10-15 03:50 AM
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know how I got COC to work.

I had wiped my phone completely first and foremost.

1. Install Google Account Manager (login)
    2. Install Google ID Login (login)
    3. Install Google Whitelist
    4. Install Google Play Services (Both Play and Games) (launch both to make sure they're working)
    5. Install Google Play Store
    6. Download CoC from the new Google play store do not install
    7. Use Lucky Patcher and patch
    8. Run game and link to your CoC account if necessary

I've used LuckyPatcher as an alternative to any app which doesn't work, any app that still doesn't work with lucky patcher I use GMaps Patcher (having a few issues with some eg. Lyft (no map displayed) There was one app I left automode on for it to work, I cannot recall which one will let you know when I know .

Hope that helps everyone!
    09-10-15 09:07 AM
    I was unable to download the Google Play Services that MZ download link doesn't work!! Who the heck uses such a crappy server for hosting files!
    09-10-15 09:53 AM
    I was unable to download the Google Play Services that MZ download link doesn't work!! Who the heck uses such a crappy server for hosting files!
    Mega works great. The problem is at your end.

Takes a lot of balls to complain about how a developer chooses to provide access to all the free apps he's been tirelessly working on. With comments like this, I sometimes wonder why Cobalt even bothers.

jzajac likes this.
    09-10-15 10:04 AM
    Can I get the link to the first post I can seem to find it

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 10:08 AM
    Can I get the link to the first post I can seem to find it

Posted via CB10
    You're in the thread already! Just go back to the first post. Holy smokes.

09-10-15 10:08 AM
    hello cobalt232 plz answer my question that can you try fixing real racing 3 look I downloaded real racing 3 from your given play store then i opened it and downloaded the rest of data but the main problem I that the game starts but the opening of game and the loading for any race is too slow it tooks like upto 20 minutes
    09-10-15 10:33 AM
    hello cobalt232 plz answer my question that can you try fixing real racing 3 look I downloaded real racing 3 from your given play store then i opened it and downloaded the rest of data but the main problem I that the game starts but the opening of game and the loading for any race is too slow it tooks like upto 20 minutes
    This is already answered.

Cobalt cannot fix apps. His apps provide access to the Play Store, and the means to accommodate Google Play Services. That's it.

09-10-15 10:36 AM
    Works just fine for me. Looks like a user problem to me.
    09-10-15 10:55 AM
9,813 ... 119120121122123 ...