Quote Originally Posted by jono454 View Post
    I was able to patch Hangouts and the Dialer app with Lucky but I get no Audio on calls, has anyone else got
    hangouts working for VOIP calls?
    I was able to use the latest Hangouts self-patched with Lucky. I can send and receive SMS, Hangouts messages, etc...
    Hangouts Dialer (patched or not) is a NO GO. I can call and it's connected but no voice gets through.
    Rant: Can't wait for this POS Z10 to break so I can buy a real Android. Too cheap to buy one when this POS still works for most of the things I do.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    08-28-15 12:41 PM
    Then you don't need an app specific password. Just enter you default Google password.
    08-28-15 12:49 PM
    I was able to use the latest Hangouts self-patched with Lucky. I can send and receive SMS, Hangouts messages, etc...
    Hangouts Dialer (patched or not) is a NO GO. I can call and it's connected but no voice gets through.
    Rant: Can't wait for this POS Z10 to break so I can buy a real Android. Too cheap to buy one when this POS still works for most of the things I do.
    Ignore that "thanks "... calling it a POS is funny. It's not an android device and hangouts was designed for Google not BlackBerry...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-28-15 01:16 PM
    I don't have any patched software in my device. Still I get "unable to install "

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 12:59 AM
    What do you mean "Real" android??? Z10 is not, and was never meant to be an Android.

If you NEED a GOOGLE service, then maybe you should get a GOOGLE device?

I dont see android guys complaining that they can't use iMessage.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    08-29-15 02:34 PM
    Hi cobalt, lucky patcher and gmaps patcher won't work on go-jek app (com.gojek.app.apk), it also force close after patching. Maybe there is some other work around. Thanks.
    +1
    08-29-15 09:53 PM
    Hi, I try to click the link for Google play service but not seems to be working and unable to download. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 12:14 AM
    Hi, I try to click the link for Google play service but not seems to be working and unable to download. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry. Manage to download thru my computer. Guess I was too lazy just hoping to do it from mu mobile haha.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 12:50 AM
    The links are not working..even if I install mega extension on chrome..help!!

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 12:55 AM
    Cobalt apps are not working which I downloaded from Google play like Facebook and Facebook messenger pls help.Can't u patch Google play services with it pls help

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 02:08 AM
    The links are not working..even if I install mega extension on chrome..help!!

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday I played around with it and noticed that Mega actually does download without indicating that it is. Look in C/Users/oooovgfyyu(at least that's what it's named on my laptop)/documents/MEGAsync Downloads, or do a search for MEGAsync Downloads. That is were the downloaded files are even though there wasn't any indication it was downloading.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-30-15 05:15 AM
    Cobalt pls help some apps are not working like Facebook messenger opera and other apps they are all crashing it's so annoying pls help ASAP.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 12:43 PM
    Cobalt pls help some apps are not working like Facebook messenger opera and other apps they are all crashing it's so annoying pls help ASAP.

Posted via CB10
    That has nothing to do with Google Play Services. Recent Facebook Messenger versions do not work. You have to locate an old apk in the v25 range. Many apps are simply not compatible with the BlackBerry Android Runtime.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    08-30-15 05:42 PM
    If you NEED a GOOGLE service, then maybe you should get a GOOGLE device?
    I don't know if you realize that Hangouts works on A LOT of other devices, not just GOOGLE's, right? What I know for sure is that Hangouts WILL NOT WORK on POS devices. And you can be damn sure that my next device won't be a POS device!!!
    08-30-15 06:53 PM
    I don't know if you realize that Hangouts works on A LOT of other devices, not just GOOGLE's, right? What I know for sure is that Hangouts WILL NOT WORK on POS devices. And you can be damn sure that my next device won't be a POS device!!!
    It works on Google supported devices.... they also build apps for iOS. You won't find it on Windows phone. Your POS app will gladly take you off BlackBerry.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-30-15 06:58 PM
    Can anyone help me with instructions on how to patch Hangouts with Lucky Patcher? I've tried a few different things but with no success.
    08-30-15 07:21 PM
    Can anyone help me with instructions on how to patch Hangouts with Lucky Patcher? I've tried a few different things but with no success.
    Here is a patched already hangouts that sorta working, here is another that sorta gives notifications in the hub. Thanks to jdesignz
    jdesignz likes this.
    08-30-15 07:35 PM
    Here is a patched already hangouts that sorta working, here is another that sorta gives notifications in the hub. Thanks to jdesignz
    Thanks for the mention, Zocster! Here's other link from mega
    https://mega.co.nz/#!PtpWjYba!7UGxeZ...9AXoAzaFq0rsl8

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    08-31-15 12:20 AM
    New COC update works, patched it first

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 03:18 PM
    Thanks for the mention, Zocster! Here's other link from mega
    https://mega.co.nz/#!PtpWjYba!7UGxeZ...9AXoAzaFq0rsl8

Thanks, but the patched app would not install and the Mega links didn't work. Any other suggestions for Hangouts?
    08-31-15 06:51 PM
    Thanks, but the patched app would not install and the Mega links didn't work. Any other suggestions for Hangouts?
    You need to have mega app on your device, especially Google Play Services and Whitelist in order for Hangouts to fully work
    Attachment 369217

pat-wallace likes this.
    09-01-15 12:53 AM
    If your using Tapatalk to read this forum try switching to Web View.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-01-15 03:43 AM
    Drivenow, clash of clans and boom beach don't work since a week...
    Stopped working from one day to other

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    09-01-15 07:21 AM
    So I am trying to run Google Admin. I have both patched play services and whitelist installed. Yet, I keep getting the following error:
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150901_132524.png
    Do I need to be running a patched version of Admin as well to make it work?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 12:30 PM
    Of course.
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-01-15 01:00 PM
9,813 ... 113114115116117 ...