Patched Play Games 3.2.21 now available.
    Patched Youtube 10.33.51 now available
    Android Settings with mobile data configuration option now available

The download links in the first post have been updated.
    rafal76, lyricidal and ferchu like this.
    08-25-15 02:07 PM
    Hey cobolt u have the link to the youtube app?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:50 PM
    Hello Cobalt. Any chances for Android Wear soon?
    08-25-15 02:54 PM
    Hey cobolt u have the link to the youtube app?

Posted via CB10
    To a different one than is in the first post?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:56 PM
    One u just made 10.33.51 . I currently have 5.5.33 and tried to patch the new version with lucky pacther but I have no luck so. I won't give the one u patched a tri just need the download link to the 10.33.51

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 03:05 PM
    In the first post, as stated.
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-25-15 03:17 PM
    OK thanks I got it. It's at the beginning of the post thanks cobolt I forgot that's were u update it at

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 03:18 PM
    Thanks cobolt I installed it and works great so for I do have the new Google play services installed allso. Nice work

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 03:31 PM
    Thanks, where did you get YT 10.33.51? My play store shows I got latest 10.31.55 installed..., I updated it anyway but just curious did you just patch it or do some other changes? Thanks Cobalt
    08-25-15 04:20 PM
    Hi!

I am often asked where to download the latest versions of my patched Google Apps APK files. This landing page provides the download links to all of the files that I have pre-patched.

Please note that these files are optimized for Blackberry OS 10.3 and higher as this OS provides Android 4.3 runtime.

Google Account Manager: ESSENTIAL

The Google Account Manager provides a basic support for Android apps that require a Google login. It is required for some apps such as Google Maps, Google Play store or Chrome browser. Install the Google Account Manager and login to create a Google system account on your device. Do not remove the app after installation.

Download Google Account Manager 4.3.2 [Released on March 18, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!MFMW1QLY!AA5cjB3tQ...Ct78xTx-smlKTA

Blackberry Google ID: ESSENTIAL

The Blackberry Google ID app emulates low level functions of the Google Services Framework. It allows to sign in the device to Google Play Store and it provides content providers that are used to exchange data between Google apps. This app must be installed if you want to use Google Play Store or Google Play Services.

Download Blackberry Google ID 2.2 [Released on August 17, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!xB8gzRzb!knV6XrnSK...g--Uu7nvnYsGlo

Google+ Whitelist

This helper app spoofs the developer signature of patched apps so that they can use In-app Billing and Google+ login. When you run the app for the first time, a basic set of spoofed signatures is inserted into the database. You can then add your own signatures by following the instructions below.

Instructions:
    1. Run Google+ Whitelist
    2. Click on the search icon and select an UNPATCHED apk file of the app
    3. Choose ADD to add the app's signature hashes to the whitelist
    4. Patch the app with GMaps Patcher or Lucky Patcher
    5. Install the patched version of the app

Pre-spoofed apps (you don't have to add them anymore):

com.google.android.youtube
    com.google.android.apps.photos
    com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app
    com.google.android.videos
    com.google.android.apps.fitness
    com.google.earth
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs (Google Drive)
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets
    com.google.android.apps.cloudprint
    com.google.android.apps.vega (Google My Business)
    com.google.android.apps.enterprise.cpanel (Google Admin)
    com.google.android.apps.m4b (Google My Maps)
    com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget (Google News & Weather)
    com.google.android.apps.unveil
    com.google.android.apps.hangoutsdialer
    com.google.android.apps.youtube.creator
    com.google.android.gms
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.talk
    com.google.android.keep
    com.google.android.launcher
    com.google.android.play.games
    com.google.android.googlequicksearch
    com.google.android.music
    com.google.android.apps.books
    com.android.chrome
    com.google.android.calender
    com.google.android.apps.plus
    com.google.android.apps.docs
    com.google.android.apps.magazines
    com.google.android.apps.inbox

com.supercell.boombeach
    com.supercell.clashofclans
    com.supercell.hayday
    com.pushbullet.android
    com.tinder

Google+ Whitelist REQUIRES Blackberry Google ID to be installed on the device, as this app provides the database where the signatures are saved in. If you remove Blackberry Google ID from your device, you will lose your custom added signatures.

Download Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.3 [Released on June 26, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!NEUxzIrK!svOsEt_SN...vK8cio6nz2CfHE

Google Play Services

The Google Play services APK contains several individual Google services and runs as a background service in the Android OS runtime. If installed, it provides full Google+ login support. Apps like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach can then synchronize progress with the remote servers. To synchronize game progress, you must also install the patched Google Play Games app.

Please note: Apps that ask for Google Play services do always require patching. Please read the Patching section for more details.

Download Google Play Services 7.8.99 [Released on August 22, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!wElDkKpZ!8cU30yohh...BRxOLlfmyJEDWM

Download Google Play Games 3.2.21 [Released on August 25, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!4Ytg1KZJ!tW1myFc4f...9u-NPIluYh-eRE

Patching

Apps that require Google Play services must be patched in order to run on a Blackberry device. Patching is required because my modified Google Play services is signed with a non-Google signing key and this key doesn't match to the hardcoded key in the apps. To learn more about how to patch your favorite app you should read the following two threads:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...atcher-947141/

Google Play store

The Google Play store APK provides Access to the Google Play app market, where you can browse and download your favorite free and paid Android apps, books or even music. Play Store is also is required by some apps to run correctly, especially if they use any kind of license verification. Google Play store requires Google Account Manager and Blackberry Google ID to be installed on your device.

The discussion and the download link have been moved to this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556

Google YouTube

The YouTube app, prepatched to work without any annoying popups. Requires patched Google Play services to be installed on the device.

Youtube 10.33.51
    https://mega.nz/#!AN0RUaiD!9aW1td0KP...nhfI5xyaQDpliI

Android Settings

The Android Settings APK provides a direct access to the hidden Android settings of the Blackberry device. It also allows to edit the Google Account synchronization settings or to turn off app-notifications being sent to Blackberry hub.

Android settings without mobile data configuration option
    [https://mega.co.nz/#!hNEACK4T!6FX3bl...VmtOqQT7bnGi9A

Android settings with included mobile data configuration option
    https://mega.nz/#!tAdWiDrD!LrLzn2dD3...JC7DEbBBDneqS8

Android Browser

The Android Browser APK provides a direct access to the original (and hidden) Android browser.

Download Android Browser
    Mirror

How to get starred places in Google Maps

Follow this procedure to get synchronized starred places in Google Maps:

Google Maps is sending notifications to the hub that Google Play Services is missing. You can turn off those messages with the following procedure:
    • Install and run Android Settings, go to apps menu and find Google Maps app
    • Click on the icon, turn off notifications

Guess all these files have been removed... I tried to download them but no way

I will be so glad if you can upload new link to download these files. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elite1; 08-25-15 at 05:43 PM.
    08-25-15 04:29 PM
    Nothing special except of a minor fix that prevents crashing if you click on your account name.
    08-25-15 04:39 PM
    Hi,

First massive thanks to Cobalt for all his work.

I've followed the instructions and everything seems to work fine _except_ Google My Maps complains about missing play services on launch and then just hangs. Despite the instructions saying that My Maps didn't need patching etc. I installed Whitelist and tried to add it but predictably it told me it didn't need it.

Do I need to install an older version of My Maps or should the latest one work?

Thanks
    08-26-15 05:45 AM
    Hi,

I've followed the instructions and everything seems to work fine _except_ Google My Maps complains about missing play services on launch and then just hangs. Despite the instructions saying that My Maps didn't need patching etc. I installed Whitelist and tried to add it but predictably it told me it didn't need it.

Thanks
    I just went on Google Play and checked out that app. It hasn't been updated in almost a year and the reviews are horrible. It doesn't seem worth installing even if you don't have issues. I certainly won't try it.
    To each their own.
    However if you need this app download it, Whitelist it, patch it with Gmaps Patcher, delete original app and install the patched app. I just might give it a go to see if that works.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 08-26-15 at 06:16 AM.
    08-26-15 05:55 AM
    Hi,

Thanks
    Who said "my Maps" doesn't need patching?
    08-26-15 06:04 AM
    I installed My Maps and went through the process I suggested. Nope. Seems to not want to work. Gmaps indicated more patches than I've seen for most apps. Maybe it's because that app hasn't been updated since last Nov/2014.
    You may be out of luck on this one.

08-26-15 06:42 AM
    Who said "my Maps" doesn't need patching?
    My apologies, I'm confusing patching and spoofing

I just went on Google Play and checked out that app. It hasn't been updated in almost a year and the reviews are horrible. It doesn't seem worth installing even if you don't have issues. I certainly won't try it.
    To each their own.
    However if you need this app download it, Whitelist it, patch it with Gmaps Patcher, delete original app and install the patched app. I just might give it a go to see if that works.

It's my understand that this app is now the only way to see 'My Places' that used to be in Google Maps/Earth

I installed My Maps and went through the process I suggested. Nope. Seems to not want to work. Gmaps indicated more patches than I've seen for most apps. Maybe it's because that app hasn't been updated since last Nov/2014.
    You may be out of luck on this one.

Thanks for trying that for me
    08-26-15 09:25 AM
    My apologies, I'm confusing patching and spoofing

It's my understand that this app is now the only way to see 'My Places' that used to be in Google Maps/Earth

Thanks for trying that for me
    Glad to at least try to help.

08-26-15 11:28 AM

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can access "my places" on Google Maps version 9.9.0 while signed in. I've never used or needed the My Maps app to do it...
    08-26-15 01:01 PM
    Thank you for all the hard work

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 08:42 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can access "my places" on Google Maps version 9.9.0 while signed in. I've never used or needed the My Maps app to do it...
    I may need to downgrade Google Maps from 9.13 then - if I select 'Your Places' I just get a page about offline areas and when I follow the menus through I end up in a loop where it doesn't seem to sign me in
    08-27-15 04:59 AM
    I'm using Version 9.9 and "Your Places" works fine. Make sure you read the first post completely.

08-27-15 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jono454 View Post
    Has anyone been able to get google hangouts to work?

I tried installing after all the required files and got a message saying i need google services. I then patched, installed and when i opened the app I just get stuck on the "signing in" page.

Has anyone been able to successfully run Google hangouts?
    You need cobalt's special patched Google Hangouts

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204

I tried this version and it just spins forever on sign in, I was able to patch Hangouts and the Dialer app with Lucky but I get no Audio on calls, has anyone else got
    hangouts working for VOIP calls?
    08-27-15 08:30 PM
    Im having stl100-1. Play service, games, YouTube doesn't get installed. Cobalt can u halp..
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150828_085554.png

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 01:42 AM
    Uninstall all unpatched versions, and reboot. Then download the apps from post 1.
    08-28-15 01:56 AM
    When I installed there files one is Google play Google and bgi. After following the procedure every step when you need to configure BlackBerry in the Google account it doesn't show me my app specific password it says these settings are not available for u. What do I do now cobalt pls help

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 12:13 PM
9,813 ... 112113114115116 ...