What happened to my audible app on my classic phone?
    Can someone please guide me? I tried some of the posts but didn't work. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 07:45 AM
    Anybody running the kfc app and have the map working ? Ive tried lucky patcher didn't work.

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    08-17-15 05:06 PM
    I patched Groupon and it's still giving me the services error...anyone get it working? This is the latest unmodified .apk.

https://db.tt/uejEgifs

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    08-17-15 07:04 PM
    Need some help. Had everything working for several months. Tried to update the Cobalt apps to newer versions and now can't get the play store. Any suggestions? I have changed Google ID and factory reset my Z30.
    08-17-15 07:23 PM
    Need some help. Had everything working for several months. Tried to update the Cobalt apps to newer versions and now can't get the play store. Any suggestions? I have changed Google ID and factory reset my Z30.
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Factory reset? That's a little bit of overkill, don't you think? Did you follow Cobalt's instruction for the new play store and android ID?

Update instructions:
    1. Remove old Google Play Store and old Blackberry Google ID app from device
    2. Install Blackberry Google ID and do a checkin
    3. Install Google play Store
    Also, sometimes a simple reboot between removing the apps and installing the new ones helps a lot. My suggestion, try again. Good luck.
    08-17-15 07:52 PM
    I went through the instructions on page 1. Installed the first two apk's without issue. The third one which is 'com.android.vending-5.8.8-cobalt-build2". I made sure the second apk is the 2.2 version. Yet when I run the vending apk it throws the error "unable to install this ap". I restarted the phone too. Doesn't seem to work. I read many threads in this forum and all of them go around in circles and point to this thread. Please help!
    Running Passport with the latest firmware update.
    Last edited by bartio06; 08-18-15 at 10:51 AM.
    08-17-15 09:59 PM
    I went through the instructions on page 1. Installed the first two apk's without issue. The third one which is 'com.android.vending-5.8.8-cobalt-build2". I made sure the second apk is the 2.2 version. Yet when I run the vending apk it throws the error. I restarted the phone too. Doesn't seem to work. I read many threads in this forum and all of them go around in circles and point to this thread. Please help!
    Running Passport with the latest software updated.
    As you have not mentioned above, Did you run first app and enter your google credentials? got successful login? Then run second app and got your device registered successfully?
    08-18-15 02:10 AM
    I went through the instructions on page 1. Installed the first two apk's without issue. The third one which is 'com.android.vending-5.8.8-cobalt-build2". I made sure the second apk is the 2.2 version. Yet when I run the vending apk it throws the error. I restarted the phone too. Doesn't seem to work. I read many threads in this forum and all of them go around in circles and point to this thread. Please help!
    Running Passport with the latest software updated.
    What is the error message?
    08-18-15 03:59 AM
    Did anyone successful patch latest YouTube with chromecast fixes probably new code inside? I Did it with Gmap and app won't install... can someone try and upload it? Thanks in advance
    08-18-15 07:14 AM
    Did anyone successful patch latest YouTube with chromecast fixes probably new code inside? I Did it with Gmap and app won't install... can someone try and upload it? Thanks in advance
    Just download from first post. Works for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-18-15 07:36 AM
    Hi, anyone know how to turn notification in google hangouts? I use android settings check apps hangouts and there is ok i check settings in hangouts change ringtone and nothing, also when someone write to me i see this only when i open chat with this person, someone know how to fix that?
    08-18-15 08:58 AM
    What is the error message?
    unable to install this ap
    08-18-15 10:35 AM
    Have you tried to install an unpatched version of Play Store before? If true, you'll have to wipe your device. Things get locked if unpatched versions are installed.
    08-18-15 10:39 AM
    As you have not mentioned above, Did you run first app and enter your google credentials? got successful login? Then run second app and got your device registered successfully?
    Yes hasmukh1. The first two steps were done successfully. The third step is the one that is throwing the error. I click on the apk and I get the error within a second.
    08-18-15 11:00 AM
    Have you tried to install an unpatched version of Play Store before? If true, you'll have to wipe your device. Things get locked if unpatched versions are installed.
    No cobalt. I received the passport yesterday. I had bookmarked this thread even before I received it and went through the steps one by one. So I didn't install unpatched version of the apk earlier.
    08-18-15 11:02 AM
    Hi, Colbalt, quick question, I been trying to install brothers in arms 3, thought the play store, but it doesn't work, I have try to patch it, but it does not work either any suggestion? and I do have an drone from DJI that used the DJI GO APP, but I am not able to begin to install it, I mean I would find it, in google play store, but went it goes to install it in the black screen that comes after, it says unable to install, any suggestion? Thank you for your time.
    08-18-15 03:36 PM
    Get the link from post #2573.
    08-18-15 04:25 PM
    I patched Groupon and it's still giving me the services error...anyone get it working? This is the latest unmodified .apk.

https://db.tt/uejEgifs

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    Here is the latest GROUPON patch ready
    https://mega.nz/#!D0QSWCbL!FJR-DmQHa...AIRrPBZPZvz28k
    -Puck- likes this.
    08-18-15 04:27 PM
    Get the link from post #2573.
    I'm asking for latest version from Aug 17 th, in that post is previous version...
    08-19-15 02:25 AM
    After I updated to the latest versions of Google ID and Google Play as instructed, this message appeared.Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150819_103141.jpg
    08-19-15 08:36 AM
    Read the FAQ in post 1 to understand what this is.

For your specific case with Google Maps:

Run Blackberry Google Id
    Go to Android Settings
    Go to apps, Google Maps
    Turn of notifications
    08-19-15 08:52 AM
    Tks very much Cobalt.
    08-19-15 09:07 AM
    The issue is not on the Blackberry Google ID side. The Snapchat app itself reads the device configuration and sends it to the Snapchat server. If it isn't supported, login is refused. In some lucky cases, your device specs are not uploaded (maybe if you are already logged in), in that case SnapChat may work even after an update.

The only way to fix this permanently would be to spoof the device directly in the SnapChat code. But I'm just to short on time to do it.
    Oh okay I understand now, thank you very much for your answer and keep up the good work Master Cobalt!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 12:45 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150819_162447.png.

How I can fix this problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 03:26 PM
    I'm asking for latest version from Aug 17 th, in that post is previous version...
    Here it is:
    https://mega.nz/#!aoBR2TIQ!tqIDtwxjW...jYibF7u0xmkjT8
    pstocks likes this.
    08-19-15 04:41 PM
9,813 ... 109110111112113 ...