In a half hour or so I'll try on my laptop and see if there are any issues. I use Chrome browser and Win10.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-14-15 05:39 AM
    Hi, i understood that ; and i am trying to install it in my laptop only...
    In a half hour or so I'll try on my laptop and see if there are any issues. I use Chrome browser and Win10.

Thanks, I'm also using Chrome on windows 10..
    08-14-15 05:41 AM
    Thanks, I'm also using Chrome on windows 10..
    Here is the address the link took me to: https://mega.nz/#!5QkhiCgR!yQd3n1_pk...wqSlHdVrHSvO6Y
    It took forever to load. Then I downloaded Gmaps Patcher using the Mega downloader, it appeared nothing happened. Then I did it through browser, it took forever to even show that it was downloading. Now it turns out I have downloaded it twice. Something is hinky. Anyway I did get it to work. Give it a try again.
    One other thing, Win10 will detect GPatcher as a malware or virus, ignore that and allow.
    08-14-15 06:26 AM
    Here is the address the link took me to: XXXX
    It took forever to load. Then I downloaded Gmaps Patcher using the Mega downloader, it appeared nothing happened. Then I did it through browser, it took forever to even show that it was downloading. Now it turns out I have downloaded it twice. Something is hinky. Anyway I did get it to work. Give it a try again.
    One other thing, Win10 will detect GPatcher as a malware or virus, ignore that and allow.
    As you said, it is not at all showing whether it is being downloaded or not...!!!!!
    Could you do me a favour of zipping that GMAP patcher and mail it to me...?
    08-14-15 06:54 AM
    That's great news. Thanks for posting your success.

Likewise had success after wiping and reinstalling all Cobalt stuff.

Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 07:00 AM
    I'm now getting this "Unable to install this app" error on other apps. For instance, Hangouts is doing this to me as well as Open Table. I have never had Hangouts on this phone.

I have tried CCleaner as well, and cleaned everything I didn't need. No dice.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this issue?

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150814_075807.png

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 07:02 AM
    Could somebody out there show me the link to download this GMAP patcher....????
    A direct link to download it...????

Anybody....???
    Come on guys, you celebrate yourself as esteem about this crackberry; no disrespect, but come on....!!!!! I am just asking for a god damn link to the so called patch you are dragging about here for the past 110 pages of this thread....
    08-14-15 07:33 AM
    Could somebody out there show me the link to download this GMAP patcher....????
    A direct link to download it...????

Anybody....???
    Come on guys, you celebrate yourself as esteem about this crackberry; no disrespect, but come on....!!!!! I am just asking for a god damn link to the so called patch you are dragging about here for the past 110 pages of this thread....
    The mega link in the gmaps patching thread works perfectly fine. I suggest you fix the problem at your end before slamming the whole community here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-14-15 07:38 AM
    I took time out in getting ready for work and this is the thanks I get and tone of your post? Really no one owes you anything, especially going through the trouble of creating a zip file just for you. I'm done.

08-14-15 07:50 AM
    I took time out in getting ready for work and this is the thanks I get and tone of your post? Really no one owes you anything, especially going through the trouble of creating a zip file just for you. I'm done.

Oh oh, no disrepect sir.... I am just frustrated, and the time zone has played a trick here... i am from india, and it is evening; whatever, i was crying out for help; that's it... No disrepect; but, hey, you struck me right on the spot; i shouldn't have spit out like that...

So sorry...
    08-14-15 08:06 AM
    I'm now getting this "Unable to install this app" error on other apps.
    Posted via CB10
    This seems to be happening more and more. Sometimes Lucky Patcher works where GMaps Patcher does not.

I suspect something has changed recently causing this issue, but only Cobalt will be able to sort it out.

08-14-15 08:07 AM
    Ok..thanks for that. Appreciate it. I'm at work and don't have the time during the day. Maybe I can get you a file sometime tonight or in the morning (my time).
    08-14-15 08:28 AM
    I can't seem to get gmaps working via lucky patcher. Sometimes the apk won't install, and then if it does it force closes... havnt tried via desktop. Is that my next step? Was hoping to do this all via phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 10:32 PM
    I can't seem to get gmaps working via lucky patcher. Sometimes the apk won't install, and then if it does it force closes... havnt tried via desktop. Is that my next step? Was hoping to do this all via phone.

Posted via CB10
    As I have posted several times I found that Gmaps Patcher works when Lucky Patcher doesn't. I've stopped using LP. Also make sure you have Whitelist installed before patching, download the app from GPS, white list it (follow Whitelist instructions at this point), patch it with Gmaps Patcher, uninstall unpatched app from phone before installing patched app, install patched app.
    Google Maps works just fine after I did all the above.

08-16-15 04:52 AM
    Oh oh, no disrepect sir.... I am just frustrated, and the time zone has played a trick here... i am from india, and it is evening; whatever, i was crying out for help; that's it... No disrepect; but, hey, you struck me right on the spot; i shouldn't have spit out like that...

So sorry...
    A day late but here is the link to Gmaps Patcher in my Dropbox Public Folder: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Win_1.3.1.zip

Now I've never done this before so I'm hoping this works. Good Luck.
    08-16-15 07:58 AM
    Sorry if this question was already asked @Cobalt but is there a way to spoof what device we are using with the BlackBerry Google ID? If you could test let's say having an option where I could choose to be a Samsung Galaxy S4 on my Z30 and make certain apps like SnapChat for example think that we're using an authorized device? If that's how they ban us of course, if that still fails well then Casper it is for good until the permanent locked emails :P

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 09:20 AM
    [QUOTE=bloodyrek;11858960]Sorry if this question was already asked @Cobalt but is there a way to spoof what device we are using with the BlackBerry Google ID? If you could test let's say having an option where I could choose to be a Samsung Galaxy S4 on my Z30 and make certain apps like SnapChat for example think that we're using an authorized device? If that's how they ban us of course, if that still fails well then Casper it is for good until the permanent locked emails :P

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE
    I think you need Root access for that. I use 'Market helper' App for my rooted android tablet, so I can install phone apps to my tablet.
    08-16-15 01:51 PM
    I am trying to install you Google account manager patch but it will not install. I have BB 10.3.2.2168. Any idea what I need to do?

Thank you
    08-16-15 02:10 PM
    I am trying to install you Google account manager patch but it will not install. I have BB 10.3.2.2168. Any idea what I need to do?

Thank you
    "It will not install". Can you give us a bit more to go on?

08-16-15 02:15 PM
    Newer Google play service, please can't seem to get some of my apps working

Blackberry Z30
    08-16-15 02:23 PM

Thank you
    Newer Google play service, please can't seem to get some of my apps working

Blackberry Z30
    Read the first page.
    08-16-15 04:50 PM
    Sorry if this question was already asked @Cobalt but is there a way to spoof what device we are using with the BlackBerry Google ID? If you could test let's say having an option where I could choose to be a Samsung Galaxy S4 on my Z30 and make certain apps like SnapChat for example think that we're using an authorized device? If that's how they ban us of course, if that still fails well then Casper it is for good until the permanent locked emails :P

Posted via CB10
    The issue is not on the Blackberry Google ID side. The Snapchat app itself reads the device configuration and sends it to the Snapchat server. If it isn't supported, login is refused. In some lucky cases, your device specs are not uploaded (maybe if you are already logged in), in that case SnapChat may work even after an update.

The only way to fix this permanently would be to spoof the device directly in the SnapChat code. But I'm just to short on time to do it.
    08-17-15 02:32 AM
    Rr

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 03:41 AM
    I'm now getting this "Unable to install this app" error on other apps. For instance, Hangouts is doing this to me as well as Open Table. I have never had Hangouts on this phone.

I have tried CCleaner as well, and cleaned everything I didn't need. No dice.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this issue?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150814_075807.png 
Views:	2055 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	366772

Posted via CB10
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 05:13 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    I don't use it but I tried installing Open Table to see if there was a universal issue. It downloaded and installed just fine. It does need patching and probably White Listing. I'm not going to bother but thought you would like to know. Maybe you need to wipe you phone and start over.
    I have had some apps, mainly purchased "keys" for trial apps, that won't install.

08-17-15 06:30 AM
9,813 ... 108109110111112 ...