Does anyone know why I get the error:

Unable to install this app

When trying to install OpenTable? I did have the unpatched version installed at some point, but I have since deleted it in every location I know of. I suspect somehow my phone thinks I still have it installed. If this is the issue, does anyone know how to delete any remnants of the old unpatched app?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:01 AM
    Does anyone know why I get the error:

When trying to install OpenTable? I did have the unpatched version installed at some point, but I have since deleted it in every location I know of. I suspect somehow my phone thinks I still have it installed. If this is the issue, does anyone know how to delete any remnants of the old unpatched app?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I found remnants of a BB app, Power Tools, after I deleted it, using file manager. I would give that a try.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-12-15 06:22 AM
    Can someone upload latest Google Maps v.9.12.1 patched? I don't have access to computer lucky patcher make app crashing. Thanks in advance
    Get it from post #2546
    08-12-15 07:10 AM
    I found remnants of a BB app, Power Tools, after I deleted it, using file manager. I would give that a try.

Where did you find these remnants? I see nothing except the apk when I search for opentable in my device.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 07:43 AM
    Where did you find these remnants? I see nothing except the apk when I search for opentable in my device.

Posted via CB10
    I can't remember if it was in SD card or phone, I think in the Android folder.

08-12-15 07:46 AM
    Get it from post #2546
    In that post is version 9.12.0, I'm asking for 9.12.1
    08-12-15 09:29 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I'm a user off blackberry devices for mor then 10 years, and now I own a beautifull Blackberry Passport . About 1 week ago I received an Asus Zenwatch, but I not able to make it working togheter with the passport.

I tried to install blackberry wear and blackberry play services but no succes.
    Do you have any ideea, how can I manage that this to devices work together at least for some operations,

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Attila
    May I have an answer from someoane who managed this issue? Thansk for your answers!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 10:48 AM
    May I have an answer from someoane who managed this issue? Thansk for your answers!

Posted via CB10
    No, we are all waiting and counting on Cobalt skills.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 11:38 AM
    Hmmm ! Thanks !

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 11:40 AM
    I can't remember if it was in SD card or phone, I think in the Android folder.

Can't find any remnants. Does anyone know why I get this error:

Please help!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 03:24 PM
    Can anyone help me patch Zombies, Run! ?
    And perhaps recommend an external music player that is compatible with it (as per Android)?
    08-12-15 08:10 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Is there a way that I can patch Google Play Games apk file?

If so, could you tell me the instruction how to patch Google Play Games apk please?
    08-13-15 12:42 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

Is there a way that I can patch Google Play Games apk file?

If so, could you tell me the instruction how to patch Google Play Games apk please?
    It's in the first post.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-13-15 06:47 AM
    Thanks conite... Maybe the title should also include the [read first post] note. I'm always amazed how people post in a thread without even knowing what it's all about. It's like walking into a cinema and then asking people about the title/plot of the movie they are currently looking.
    08-13-15 09:26 AM
    I've searched the thread and couldn't really find a definite answer....I have Hangouts working on my Passport however I don't get any hub notifications if the app is closed, I'll need to keep the active frame open. Is that normal?

Also I've tried to download Keep and Google Books and can't get either of them to work...Books says I don't have internet and Keep says I need Google Play services..am I missing something to get these going?
    Man this thread gets buried quick...anyone have any input on Books/Keep or the notifications for Hangouts?
    08-13-15 09:31 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150813_194115.png

Cobalt and co, I salute you all! Thanks for all the lectures and enlightenment.

Kindly see attached picture for the error I get trying to download either GMaps or Lucky Patcher. I need to patch skype apk which requires Google Play services and cannot connect using data plan unless with Wi-Fi. I really don't understand that error message.

So I tried getting Lucky Patcher from another site which kept failing after getting to half the download. I eventually got it but unfortunately, "unable to install" is what I got.

I use a Q10 and I await your response please.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 01:52 PM

Cobalt and co, I salute you all! Thanks for all the lectures and enlightenment.

Kindly see attached picture for the error I get trying to download either GMaps or Lucky Patcher. I need to patch skype apk which requires Google Play services and cannot connect using data plan unless with Wi-Fi. I really don't understand that error message.

So I tried getting Lucky Patcher from another site which kept failing after getting to half the download. I eventually got it but unfortunately, "unable to install" is what I got.

I use a Q10 and I await your response please.

Posted via CB10

Use your desktop PC in stead then.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 02:16 PM
    Thanks conite... Maybe the title should also include the [read first post] note. I'm always amazed how people post in a thread without even knowing what it's all about. It's like walking into a cinema and then asking people about the title/plot of the movie they are currently looking.

Lol

And I'm amazed you're still amazed !

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    08-13-15 04:37 PM
    Can't find any remnants. Does anyone know why I get this error:

Please help!

Posted via CB10
    Try cc cleaner ,it finds corrupt partial android downloads that don't appear in file manager. Solved my issue once.
    Might not help but something to try

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    08-13-15 04:41 PM
    Hello. Is there a way to allow an Apk downloaded from GPLAY to send and receive SMS? App i 'm trying is KizON, it is using SMS to pair with dedicated Hardware. Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 03:45 AM
    It works, but it must be patched. And you'll have to install Google Play Services (the Store itself is not enough). Read post 1.
    Fantastic - works like a charm. Thanks Cobalt (and Smokeaire).
    08-14-15 04:48 AM
    Fantastic - works like a charm. Thanks Cobalt (and Smokeaire).
    That's great news. Thanks for posting your success.

08-14-15 05:15 AM
    Hi All,

I am actually new to the blackberry world. Now has 1 BB10.3.1. I have been going through the entire thread and did everything mentioned in it; except, installing the GMAP patcher, which i couldn't download from the link provided in the first page. When i select the link i am getting this error again and again "This web page is not available"

Could somebody out there help me with this???
    By the way i tried
    Lucky patcher', it didn't work out... No matter how many times i try...

I have installed Play store, Google play services, white list, id, etc. but couldn't patch the apps i want, since i couldn't download this GMAP patcher....:-(

It's frustrating here...
    08-14-15 05:29 AM
    Hi All,

I am actually new to the blackberry world. Now has 1 BB10.3.1. I have been going through the entire thread and did everything mentioned in it; except, installing the GMAP patcher, which i couldn't download from the link provided in the first page. When i select the link i am getting this error again and again "This web page is not available"

Could somebody out there help me with this???
    By the way i tried
    Lucky patcher', it didn't work out... No matter how many times i try...

I have installed Play store, Google play services, white list, id, etc. but couldn't patch the apps i want, since i couldn't download this GMAP patcher....:-(

It's frustrating here...
    GMaps Patcher must be installed on your computer, not phone. Use your computer to download and install.

08-14-15 05:32 AM
    GMaps Patcher must be installed on your computer, not phone. Use your computer to download and install.

Hi, i understood that ; and i am trying to install it in my laptop only...
    08-14-15 05:36 AM
9,813 ... 107108109110111 ...