You can contact Supercell for recovering lost village

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    I'm going to try to load an old backup of coc, update via play store and see what happens.... hopefully my progress will be saved since it always resumed where I left off every other time I loaded the backup...

Edit-. Just did that and my progress still shows but I'm back to square 1(lol I knew better) having to patch it meaning I have to delete and reinstall which will cause me to lose everything. If anybody is in the same scenario as me just load a saved coc backup with the runtime files from same backup(or do a full restore) and you will continue where you left off.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Stomps01; 08-08-15 at 09:46 AM.
    08-08-15 09:22 AM
    hi cobalt how to change downloader code in play store please help mee
    Cobalt's Google Play Store downloads the apk's in
    /mnt/sdcard/Download

I assume when the same directory structure exists (is being created) on the Nokia X2 the apk's will download.

Have you tried this already?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 02:08 PM
    /mnt/sdcard/Download

I assume when the same directory structure exists (is being created) on the Nokia X2 the apk's will download.

Posted via CB10
    That folder exists on every Android device

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    08-08-15 06:48 PM
    I there an updated Google Play Services apk? I can't get Cobalt's files to work on my BlackBerry Classic.
    08-08-15 06:52 PM
    Patch it with GMAPS. I would upload it and give you a link but I'm not at home right now to do so

Posted via CB10
    Did that but cannot log into Google account in the app. And it doesn't offer me the Google account already loaded on my BlackBerry. The only app I can't get to work!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 12:11 AM
    Another question:

I installed the regular OpenTable from the Google Play Store, but the maps part weren't working. So I uninstalled it, and I'm trying to install the one patched by GMAPS Patcher. But right at the end of the install process, it says:

Unable to Install this App

No other info. I see others have this error occasionally. I have uninstalled all prior versions of OPenTable that I can find, even the old regular APK's. I had tried Lucky Patcher before GMAPS Patcher, and I also deleted that APK.

Any ideas of how to get this installed now? I even did a restart in case there was some residual that needed clearing how. No dice. Can anyone help?

Hanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 12:19 AM
    Did that but cannot log into Google account in the app. And it doesn't offer me the Google account already loaded on my BlackBerry. The only app I can't get to work!!!

Posted via CB10
    Try this, should work with login for Google PHOTOS:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!C1gnHDLT!uCDu6E...BKfkwGMFTAhgr4
    08-09-15 06:35 AM
    /mnt/sdcard/Download

Posted via CB10
    I think the problem isn't the download location, it's that the download won't actually happen and they're looking to have Cobalt modify the store so it works on a Nokia X2. There is already a method to get a working Play Store that I've sent this person for the X2, I think they just want more. These files are modified to work on a BlackBerry and not any other device.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    08-09-15 07:48 AM
    Anyone else have problems with video chat on hangouts?
    08-09-15 08:13 AM
    I think the problem isn't the download location, it's that the download won't actually happen and they're looking to have Cobalt modify the store so it works on a Nokia X2. There is already a method to get a working Play Store that I've sent this person for the X2, I think they just want more. These files are modified to work on a BlackBerry and not any other device.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    Cobalt would appear to have opportunities to expand his solution to other platforms, if he has an interest at all in that :

http://wmpoweruser.com/i-installed-s...ows-10-mobile/

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 08:26 AM
    Cobalt would appear to have opportunities to expand his solution to other platforms, if he has an interest at all in that :

http://wmpoweruser.com/i-installed-s...ows-10-mobile/

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps keeping up with BlackBerry is all he has time for between a job, helping people here, answering the same questions over and over again, and a life outside of Blackberry.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-09-15 08:43 AM
    Try this, should work with login for Google PHOTOS:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!C1gnHDLT!uCDu6E...BKfkwGMFTAhgr4
    That's the same patched version I did. It does not work. See attached.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150809_100752.png

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 09:08 AM
    That's the same patched version I did. It does not work. See attached.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150809_100752.png 
Views:	1894 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	365983

Posted via CB10
    Then its not problem of the app. It works fine with me. It could be google account issue. May be you can try uninstall/ reinstall cobalts google account app.
    08-09-15 11:37 AM
    Working here as well! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 08:04 PM
    Weird thing happens to me. If I download and patch COC and Boom Beach via playstore app I can run both with in app purchases working but can't sign in and save progress. Once I patch them I can still run the games, sign in but can no longer make purchases.....
    Anybody?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 10:03 PM
    Download the latest patched version of Play Store. It supports in-app billing for patched apps. Be sure that you have run Google+ Whitelist at least once (it fills the gservices database with the spoofed signatures).
    08-10-15 03:05 AM
    I've searched the thread and couldn't really find a definite answer....I have Hangouts working on my Passport however I don't get any hub notifications if the app is closed, I'll need to keep the active frame open. Is that normal?

Also I've tried to download Keep and Google Books and can't get either of them to work...Books says I don't have internet and Keep says I need Google Play services..am I missing something to get these going?
    08-10-15 10:45 AM
    Download the latest patched version of Play Store. It supports in-app billing for patched apps. Be sure that you have run Google+ Whitelist at least once (it fills the gservices database with the spoofed signatures).
    OK I thought I had all the latest files since I downloaded from this thread and the other thread where the play store download is. What is the version number of the latest patched Playstore?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 04:36 PM
    08-10-15 04:55 PM
    Then its not problem of the app. It works fine with me. It could be google account issue. May be you can try uninstall/ reinstall cobalts google account app.
    Reinstall of all Cobalt stuff did it! Thank you!!!

Last question for a while, promise! Any idea why it says "Unable to install this app" when I try to install OpenTable (from Play Store or patched)?
    08-10-15 05:36 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I have a quick question...

you said: Please note that you cannot login to Google Maps if you have Google Play services (com.google.android.gms.apk) installed together with Google Login Services. The two interfere with each other. It's one or the other.

This means we have to just install one of these? that we shouldn't install GP services and Google Login Services together?
    08-10-15 06:05 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I have a quick question...

you said: Please note that you cannot login to Google Maps if you have Google Play services (com.google.android.gms.apk) installed together with Google Login Services. The two interfere with each other. It's one or the other.

This means we have to just install one of these? that we shouldn't install GP services and Google Login Services together?
    I think that's changed now. I can log in very nicely with GMAPS, and I have everything else installed too.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    MTL likes this.
    08-10-15 06:10 PM
    Download the latest patched version of Play Store.
    I have two questions when you have the time:
    1) what device does Google Play Store think we have? Sometimes I only get access to API17 apps when an API18 variant is available.
    2) are you having any success with GPS 7.8.99?

Thanks!

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Last edited by conite; 08-11-15 at 12:59 AM.
    08-10-15 06:14 PM
    I have most of my Google apps working. I was wondering if there is a way to add google now with the OK google voice feature? If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 06:43 PM
    I have most of my Google apps working. I was wondering if there is a way to add google now with the OK google voice feature? If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    I was wondering the same. And if there's a. Fix or patch for Hangouts.
    08-10-15 06:48 PM
9,813 ... 105106107108109 ...