Hi guys, Cobalt.
    Can I myself du patching YouTube app so I can use it to Passport always the latest version of these app?
    Sorry for my English.
    07-24-15 06:07 AM
    unable to open Chrome; removed dependencies via Lucky Patcher without success; any instruction or suggestion much appreciated; thanks in advance
    I used GMAPs for Chrome. Using any browser in the Android runtime is **** though. Find a native and one stick to it.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:14 AM
    Hi guys, Cobalt.
    Can I myself du patching YouTube app so I can use it to Passport always the latest version of these app?
    Sorry for my English.
    Yes. Install G+ Whitelist, Play Services, BlackBerry GID then patch YouTube with Lucky Patcher

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-24-15 06:15 AM
    Hi guys, Cobalt.
    Sorry for my English.
    I used Cobalt's prepatched Youtube from his landing page

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:15 AM
    I used a patched version of Snap chat: 9.8.1 and it works fine

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:17 AM
    Can I ask what a patched version of the app actually does and what benefit there is to it? I would like to understand what it is and does exactly a little better. Does it stop the app from starting up in the background without permission?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 07-24-15 at 07:06 AM.
    07-24-15 06:30 AM
    Can I ask what a patched version of the app actually does and what benefit there is to it? I would like to understand what it is and does exactly a little better. Does it stop the app from starting up in the background without permission?

Posted via CB10
    Read:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10619036

... and to answer your last question: no, it does not.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-24-15 07:08 AM
    Ok Thank you. I don't think I have a need for the patch program much but I was looking for a way to control the apps from starting in the background for no reason. I've been just replacing with BlackBerry apps but I would have preferred to keep them. Ah well maybe one day

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 07:14 AM
    Yep I got it working too. Is there a Website, maybe APKtrain like, that has patched apps? Would be cool to have an APK "store" with apps with the mods done.
    07-24-15 07:54 AM
    Hi there,

First post here. Just wanted to say thanks to Cobalt for all your work on this. Plus I was hoping someone could possibly help me out. I think I've followed the steps provided and got rid of notifications, etc.

When I first downloaded Google Maps, I couldn't get the maps to display. I then patched the Google Maps app, and I can't seem to get the app to find my location anymore.

Also, at some point I've noticed that my android apps basically will stop running, leading me to have to do a reset. This usually solves the problem temporarily. The screen will basically just go dark, and sometimes it says the android app isn't responding. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Apps I downloaded from Google play include: Maps, Chrome, Yahoo Fantasy, TD Canada, Bleacher Report, TweetCaster, Instagram. Couldn't get Facebook to open at all.

Any help would be huge.
    07-24-15 08:23 AM
    Ok Thank you. I don't think I have a need for the patch program much but I was looking for a way to control the apps from starting in the background for no reason. I've been just replacing with BlackBerry apps but I would have preferred to keep them. Ah well maybe one day
    I think the apps are designed to start; possibly, to perform some needed initialization. On my Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2339, most (maybe all?) Android apps start running after a device restart. Most eventually stop running and they stay stopped until I launch them. A few apps, however, continue to run until I close them in Device Monitor. Even then, some of those apps will start running again (some, within minutes; some, after several hours).

Try these mitigations:
    - Turn off the app's "Run When Minimized" permission
    - Turn off the app's "Notifications"
    - Log out of the app
    - Uninstall the app; reinstall it when you need it
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-24-15 09:13 AM
    Hi guys, Cobalt.
    Sorry for my English.
    check my post #2457, latest youtube does not work. Last working version already patched is in the post #2457
    07-24-15 09:23 AM
    When I first downloaded Google Maps, I couldn't get the maps to display. I then patched the Google Maps app, and I can't seem to get the app to find my location anymore.
    I suggest that you do not patch Google Maps. The unadulterated app always works for me. Sometimes, I must wait a few minutes before the app starts working. Try enabling location services before you launch Google Maps. I am running version 9.12.0 on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2339.

Also, at some point I've noticed that my android apps basically will stop running, leading me to have to do a reset. This usually solves the problem temporarily. The screen will basically just go dark, and sometimes it says the android app isn't responding. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?
    I suggest that you continue waiting for the app to come up fully. For instance, I have waited as long as eight minutes for Waze to become fully functional on its first launch after I installed it.
    mt008 likes this.
    07-24-15 09:29 AM
    I suggest that you do not patch Google Maps. The unadulterated app always works for me. Sometimes, I must wait a few minutes before the app starts working. Try enabling location services before you launch Google Maps. I am running version 9.12.0 on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2339.

I suggest that you continue waiting for the app to come up fully. For instance, I have waited as long as eight minutes for Waze to become fully functional on its first launch after I installed it.
    Great, thanks! Back to the unpatched app and location works, but now I can't sign in. That's how it has to be when it isn't patched, right?
    07-24-15 10:07 AM
    Great, thanks! Back to the unpatched app and location works, but now I can't sign in. That's how it has to be when it isn't patched, right?
    I have no experience with sign in. All I want from Google Maps is navigation from point A to point B, which it provides without sign in. I hope they don't change that.
    mt008 likes this.
    07-24-15 11:36 AM
    Google Music is working very nice but from time to time I get this annoying message. Does anyone know how to disable it? Thank you!
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150724_135629.png

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:58 PM
    Google Music is working very nice but from time to time I get this annoying message. Does anyone know how to disable it? Thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150724_135629.png 
Views:	2186 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	363986

Posted via CB10
    Use ghost commander

Q10 on 10.3.2.2204
    gilbertgk likes this.
    07-24-15 02:09 PM
    Use ghost commander

Q10 on 10.3.2.2204
    How does it work?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 03:42 PM
    How does it work?

Posted via CB10
    If you have BlackBerry Google ID, open it and select Options->Android Settings->Apps->Google Music->Uncheck Enable Notification

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    DarkJoker33 and gilbertgk like this.
    07-24-15 05:06 PM
    Just updated my google maps from the appstore. Now I can't get my starred places anymore! Anyone know of a workaround or where I can get an older google maps apk?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 07:04 PM
    Try this latest GMAPS 9.12 patched ready if you are on 10.3.2. It works with sign in and new feature Timeline.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!i04nCZSA!AI1dOs...ngCPwAvxi7WvB8
    gilbertgk and mt008 like this.
    07-24-15 07:39 PM
    Just updated my google maps from the appstore. Now I can't get my starred places anymore! Anyone know of a workaround or where I can get an older google maps apk?

Posted via CB10
    get it from above post
    gilbertgk likes this.
    07-24-15 07:40 PM
    Yes. Install G+ Whitelist, Play Services, BlackBerry GID then patch YouTube with Lucky Patcher

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    Hi,
    unfortunately, this is not working.
    I have do all steps but no success.
    Youtube app still want google play services.
    Btw. Google play services from cobalt I have already installed.
    07-25-15 02:33 AM
    Try this latest GMAPS 9.12 patched ready if you are on 10.3.2. It works with sign in and new feature Timeline.
    (link in above post)
    This worked perfectly...thanks!
    07-25-15 10:17 AM
    Hi cobalt I have installed all the necessary apps and once I start the google play services it writes initializing..please wait then goes off. Please what do I do?
    07-25-15 11:32 AM
9,813 ... 100101102103104 ...