I patched app by Lucky Patcher
    I can't run G+ Whitelist, it always crash

Posted via CB10
    Do you have the latest Google Play Services? And does G+ Whitelist spit out any errors?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    ChienDoXo likes this.
    07-12-15 01:02 AM
    I patched app by Lucky Patcher
    I can't run G+ Whitelist, it always crash

Posted via CB10
    Looks like Blackberry Google ID is not installed, right?
    ChienDoXo likes this.
    07-12-15 03:07 AM
    Looks like Blackberry Google ID is not installed, right?
    Thanks, my BlackBerry Google ID is out of date

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 03:20 AM
    Cobalt, I installed your new GPLAY story on Friday, thanks for that, I then installed an app "invi" it's an sms app, everything works to the point you send an sms, it needs GPLAY services, anything I missed ? I hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    07-12-15 03:50 AM
    Did you read the part about patching in the first post of this thread?
    07-12-15 04:23 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Can you check 'Blackberry Google ID' -Android settings-security-Notification access. Some apps like PUSHBULLET, Garmin smartphone link etc wants some services to be enabled in this notification access. I see its enabled but seems not working.
    For example, The app called 'PUSHBULLET' has settings 'Notification Forwarding' enable/disable to get notifications on my PC from the phone, which adds 'PUSHBULLET' service in above mentioned 'Notification Access' to check. I see its checkmarked there but somehow the app does not see.
    I noticed whenever I reboot my phone, the first time I do get notification forwarded to my PC from the device., then after never get notifications forwarded, so I go back to see the settings on the pushbullet app, its disabled there and if i try to re enable, it opens the same 'Notification Access' screen to let me enable, but I see service is enabled there.
    07-12-15 07:22 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I'm on BlackBerry 10 - OS version10.3.2.2339 and SW version 10.3.2.2226

I have read multiple times the first post to troubleshoot a patched apk file and the steps I've being taken.

The issue is that Google Youtube (version: 102557133) or APK file ID = com.google.android.youtube-102557133 requires Google Play Services but, when I tried and follow the steps to patch the APK file again, the message popped up and shower it again. I have checked the BlackBerry Google ID, the Whitelist and Google Play Service 7.5.7.4 Build 2 and both three works correctly. In the end I can patch it but sadly it doesn't work anymore.

I think that Google had made some changes with the security.

Could you please check the issue for me so that it can be solved for later?
    Last edited by Ginowine; 07-12-15 at 02:00 PM.
    07-12-15 08:22 AM
    Has anyone been able to get Localcast to work? When I patch it either with GMaps Patcher or Lucky Patcher, it crashes when I try to open it.
    07-12-15 09:26 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I'm on BlackBerry 10 - OS version10.3.2.2339 and SW version 10.3.2.2226

I have read multiple times the first post to troubleshoot a patched apk file and the steps I've being taken.

The issue is that Google Youtube (version: 102557133) or APK file ID = com.google.android.youtube-102557133 requires Google Play Services but, when I tried and follow the steps to patch the APK file again, the message popped up and shower it again. I have checked the BlackBerry Google ID, the Whitelist and Google Play Service 7.5.1.7 Build 2 and both three works correctly. In the end I can patch it but sadly it doesn't work anymore.

I think that Google had made some changes with the sicurity.

Could you please check the issue for me so that it can be solved for later?
    If you had read the first post multiple times (for real) you would know "Youtube" requires special treatment and has been patched already by Cobalt

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 10:05 AM
    How to install google play in my z10

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 10:35 AM
    So you come here to my thread, post a question and didn't even read the first post that introduces you to the topic that we are discussing here?
    07-12-15 10:49 AM
    If you had read the first post multiple times (for real) you would know "Youtube" requires special treatment and has been patched already by Cobalt

Posted via CB10
    So what is the special treatment you're talking about?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 07-12-15 at 01:58 PM.
    07-12-15 01:37 PM
    So you come here to my thread, post a question and didn't even read the first post that introduces you to the topic that we are discussing here?
    Ehmm excually I did read the first post multiple times but the issue still isn't solve yet. About Google Youtube (based of the following steps) I can patch it, but after patching, when I start running the application, the same message shown pop up again and says that the application Google Youtube requires Google Play Services in order to run it.

How can that be happening? APK file is already being patched, but still it's blocked or jammed. Afterthat it crashes and the Google Youtube shuts down completely.

Do you think maybe that the security of Google Inc over all Google apps lately has changes drastically?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 01:57 PM
    Just submitted this forum

 Z30 STA100-5/10.3.1.2582
    07-12-15 02:05 PM
    This thread should be made read only. I'm unsubscribing and just gonna check in every few days. The posts are driving me nuts; Cobalt, mad respect for your demeanor.
    07-12-15 02:05 PM
    Ehmm excually I did read the first post multiple times but the issue still isn't solve yet. About Google Youtube (based of the following steps) I can patch it, but after patching, when I start running the application, the same message shown pop up again and says that the application Google Youtube requires Google Play Services in order to run it.

How can that be happening? APK file is already being patched, but still it's blocked or jammed. Afterthat it crashes and the Google Youtube shuts down completely.

Do you think maybe that the security of Google Inc over all Google apps lately has changes drastically?

Posted via CB10
    Ummm. He wasn't directing that post to you.

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-12-15 02:17 PM
    This thread should be made read only. I'm unsubscribing and just gonna check in every few days. The posts are driving me nuts; Cobalt, mad respect for your demeanor.
    I agree!

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    07-12-15 04:41 PM
    Hi - I am a complete google play/android on BB novice. I just want to be able to get the MBTA Ticketing application, and since I don't have apple, I understand I can get it through the google play store. I've watched a couple of videos, and tried to follow your thread, but I can't figure out what files I actually need to load to be able to install the ultimate app. Can you provide plain english, step by step, *****-proof directions? I love my BBClassic, but the cross platform workarounds are more than I care to deal with. Thanks.
    07-12-15 05:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    So what is the special treatment you're talking about?

Posted via CB10
    Google YouTube

The YouTube app, prepatched to work without any annoying popups. Requires patched Google Play services to be installed on the device.

Download YouTube 6.0.13

What does the Youtube text say?
    It's prepatched, so basically there's nothing for you to do. You just download and install....that's it

Reading Is Hard, I Know.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 08:20 PM
    Google YouTube

The YouTube app, prepatched to work without any annoying popups. Requires patched Google Play services to be installed on the device.

Download YouTube 6.0.13

What does the Youtube text say?
    It's prepatched, so basically there's nothing for you to do. You just download and install....that's it

Reading Is Hard, I Know.

Posted via CB10
    And it's an outdated version.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-12-15 08:27 PM
    I have installed everything exactly as stated in the 1st post, and everything is working flawlessly except Google Hangouts Dialer. It closes and then Google Hangouts opens. I dial a number, but I can't hear it ring on my phone. The phone that I am calling WILL ring, but we cannot talk at all. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 10:34 PM
    I cannot get the app connectedevice on my Google Play, loaded onto my blackberry classic. When I go to Google Play on my browser I can find the app but it is not compatible. I have the apk blackberry connectedevice on my blackberry and it does not get notifications?? It is connected and the demo works but no email notifications. This all about trying to get my Cogito watch to work on my BB
    07-13-15 12:41 AM
    Hi cobalt. I've been trying to download lucky patcher from the links on your page bat all the appears when I click the link are these. And I don't understand.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150713_170654.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150713_170638.png

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:07 AM
    I tried to make an account to log in but this keeps coming back and I can see no download link
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150713_170918.png

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:10 AM
    Download from pc and copy apk to device via usb.
    07-13-15 04:20 AM
9,813 ... 96979899100 ...