Read the first post.
    Can you please help me patch this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...acabs.customer

I tried patching this app and everything was smooth, i was able to login to the application without any issues.

however after giving location access and trying to login to the application, i am getting google play services not supported in this device error. Can you please help me fix it.

When i click the greyed out OK in the screen, the application force closes

Have attached a error screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150708_031728.png  
    07-07-15 05:38 PM
    Are you going to add a way for the Google+ Whitelist Helper to upload the user provided signatures to the database so that the database keeps growing automatically as more users upload more signatures and then you can include this data in any subsequent updates and builds so eventually most of the common apps will already be whitelisted so that all users don't have to keep adding the signatures for apps which have already been added by other users?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 06:52 PM
    Can you please help me patch this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...acabs.customer

I tried patching this app and everything was smooth, i was able to login to the application without any issues.

however after giving location access and trying to login to the application, i am getting google play services not supported in this device error. Can you please help me fix it.

When i click the greyed out OK in the screen, the application force closes

Have attached a error screenshot
    Try this:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!j8x2SAII!nDmOPU...dZkSagBU5RUeF8
    07-07-15 07:58 PM
    Thanks, tried your patched app.

Gives the same error as i have pointed out in my post.
    07-08-15 01:34 AM
    Youtube giving me the Google services not supported error. Any help or advice?

Edit: sorted out with Lucky Patcher! Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150708_093933.png  
    Last edited by mkhairym; 07-08-15 at 04:31 AM.
    07-08-15 03:42 AM
    Are you going to add a way for the Google+ Whitelist Helper to upload the user provided signatures to the database so that the database keeps growing automatically as more users upload more signatures and then you can include this data in any subsequent updates and builds so eventually most of the common apps will already be whitelisted so that all users don't have to keep adding the signatures for apps which have already been added by other users?

Posted via CB10
    Is it really that difficult to open the app and add the sig yourself? It's easier than having to come to this thread, update the app, possibly have to uninstall the app on your phone first, all for sigs you may not need. Who is is going to maintain the database? How often will Cobalt have to release updates?
    I prefer to be as self sufficient as possible.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    07-08-15 04:28 AM
    Is it really that difficult to open the app and add the sig yourself? It's easier than having to come to this thread, update the app, possibly have to uninstall the app on your phone first, all for sigs you may not need. Who is is going to maintain the database? How often will Cobalt have to release updates?

It's not hard... he gave us the white list app to be self sufficient

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 08:50 AM
    The hard part for me is lucky patcher... it doesn't always patch correctly even though I've followed the steps 100% correctly.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 08:51 AM
    Is gmaps patcher more reliable?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 09:46 AM
    Hi!
    Google Play Services

The Google Play services APK contains several individual Google services and runs as a background service in the Android OS runtime. If installed, it provides full Google+ login support. Apps like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach can then synchronize progress with the remote servers. To synchronize game progress, you must also install the patched Google Play Games app.

Please note: Apps that ask for Google Play services do always require patching. Please read the Patching section for more details.

Download Google Play Services 7.5.74 build 2 [Released on July 4, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build2.apk

Download Google Play Games 3.1.11 [Released on June 30, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit....11-cobalt.apk
    Google Play Services and Google Play Games download links aren't working. Is there a mirror link?
    07-08-15 11:19 AM
    Google Play Services and Google Play Games download links aren't working. Is there a mirror link?
    Links are working again!! Thanks
    07-08-15 12:09 PM

It's not hard for me. However I was just thinking ahead in terms of improving the app design. This was my first idea and then the evolution of that idea would be for the app to able to pull the data from the users automatically without Cobalt having to add and rebuild. Just an idea and this was really directed at Cobalt232. I don't code but I do have ideas.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CyberMan2013; 07-08-15 at 12:40 PM.
    07-08-15 12:28 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I have two questions to ask.

1. Could we also get a newer update version of Lucky Patcher?

The thing is that I wanna see how to bypass any patched Android gaming apps who are attached with Google Play Games.

2. Is it possible to get rid of all the attachments (Links) of Google Play Games on any Android gaming apps that maybe should work?

Because any newer version or updated (un) patched gaming app who are now attached with Google Play Games crashes often in any BlackBerry 10.3 OS.

For example: If I wanna run an gaming app, during loading it crashes. Then I start over with the steps of installing, patching and gunning an gaming app repeatedly. It still doesn't solve after the whole process after. Maybe the version of LP is out to date for BB10 OS 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 06:00 PM
    hello guys, can you help me, i am having challenges with clash of clans. ihave installed google play store and google play games, already patched coc and when i try to link device its ask me to sign in to google, when i click it google play games would appear let me select my google account and it will just load and load and coc would restart but i am not signed in still. what else am i missing? thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 06:00 PM
    hello guys, can you help me, i am having challenges with clash of clans. ihave installed google play store and google play games, already patched coc and when i try to link device its ask me to sign in to google, when i click it google play games would appear let me select my google account and it will just load and load and coc would restart but i am not signed in still. what else am i missing? thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    Have you installed G+ Whitelist?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-08-15 08:23 PM
    Already installed whitelist and play services... yet my coc cannot connect to Google acct... is there any extra steps I missed?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:03 PM
    Have you installed G+ Whitelist?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    hey! thanks that did it! just a matter of linking my device and i am good!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:09 PM
    Already installed whitelist and play services... yet my coc cannot connect to Google acct... is there any extra steps I missed?

Posted via CB10
    there is a need for you to install google play games.

you need to install the following for it to work provided that you already have google play store;

lucky patcher
    g+ whitelist
    google play games

first
    patch coc using lucky patcher
    uninstall coc
    reinstall patched coc
    then enjoy clashing!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:12 PM
    there is a need for you to install google play games.

you need to install the following for it to work provided that you already have google play store;

lucky patcher
    g+ whitelist
    google play games

first
    patch coc using lucky patcher
    uninstall coc
    reinstall patched coc
    then enjoy clashing!

Posted via CB10
    I've done this with boom beach and clans. Doesn't want to load. Gets stuck at 90%. On 10.3.2

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 09:19 PM
    Do something for Youtube.....

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 11:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Front page... he posted it.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 11:48 PM
    I used simply done app 5 steps download for the Google play service and the play store and the android browser for Google and for youtube and Google plus go to blackberry os.com or Google com type in Google play service for Z30 it work on the Q10 and the Z10 the Google play I do not use I use snap for my apps

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 01:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why not just use fast tube in blackberry world? It's just as good and native

Via Passport via CB10
    07-09-15 05:19 AM
    I understand that gmaps from my desktop computer folder went to my device. So where do I find a file? What app from my device? Pls clarify. I'm still hoping to get it through. Thanks
    Mookia

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 06:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can't ******* stand these short entitled posts directed at Cobalt. Do a little bit of reading, at minimum the first page, and figure it out yourself. It's all right there.

Do you have your mommy wipe your **** too?

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    Pdinos3, DarkJoker33 and -Puck- like this.
    07-09-15 08:29 AM
9,813 ... 9495969798 ...