can you please teach me how did you patch the app?? (:Attachment 360668
    NOTE: this is only for those who:

1. already have their previous CoC apk patched;
    2. have already linked their villages to their Google+ accounts, and;
    3. Have Lucky Patcher installed in their BB10 device.

If you haven't yet and you delete the CoC app, you MIGHT LOSE YOUR PROGRESS.

All credits go to Cobalt.

- Delete old CoC
    - Download new CoC from Cobalt's Google Play (DO NOT INSTALL YET!)
    - Follow these steps in the link below (assuming you already have Lucky Patcher installed in your BB10 device):

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=947141

From Cobalt's:
    Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Unselect Auto Mode
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

After patching completed, you can find the patched apk file on your device (not SD-Card!). Look for folder misc/android/luckypatcher/modified. Install the patched APK file and you are ready to go.

Important: Uninstall any unpatched version of the app from your device before attempting to install the patched version.*

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-03-15 12:15 AM
    Pls guys I need help my z10 tells me that I dont have internet connection wen u try setting up play store and google id..... I need help pls.....

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 05:02 AM
    Pls cobalt help me I have downloaded the apps the three of them but the problem remain that I cannot access it, it shows me the wifi instead of connecting with my mobile network
    Plssssss help me I hve a working network..

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 05:19 AM
    anybody else having troubles with snapchat login?! installed snapchat 9.2 but I'm getting message that I can't login right now
    07-03-15 06:44 AM
    Anyone tried to make android wear work with blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    I tried a ton but it will need Cobalts special treatment if it's even possible.

With multiple versions, patched and unpatched, with and without whitelisting the closest I got was an ignorable services error and made it to pair screen but it would not actually pair.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150524_204141.png

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    07-03-15 07:11 AM

With multiple versions, patched and unpatched, with and without whitelisting the closest I got was an ignorable services error and made it to pair screen but it would not actually pair.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150524_204141.png 
Views:	2817 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	360706

Yea. Android Wear is hard to pair even on a normal Android phone. It may be harder to accomplished due to Android wear and Android OS not being equals. The watch has it own OS on it. Including its own GP services which is something that's downloaded while pairing the watch.
    07-03-15 09:57 AM
    Cobalt can you mod the playstore that all apps can be installed.
    CoC and Boom Beach are not showing on my classic because it's not supportet from hardware perspective.
    Snap can download every single app
    This would be a great improvement

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    07-03-15 11:14 AM
    Just wanted to say thank you for making this happen!! You killed it bro. Downloaded the 3 files to my phone, opened each one using file manager and followed your instructions and it is working like a dream!! I will donate for this!! Thank you again!!!

Posted via Passport
    07-03-15 11:16 AM
    Pls cobalt help me I have downloaded the apps the three of them but the problem remain that I cannot access it, it shows me the wifi instead of connecting with my mobile network

Posted via CB10
    Screenshot please.

Posted via Passport
    07-03-15 11:17 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150524_204141.png 
Views:	2817 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	360706

Thanks for sharing your experience with it. I just turned my mo'to 360 into stone as I sold ma note3 and passport and down to just the classic...even I don't mind but getting a s6 just for the watch is ridiculous...maybe to get pebble steel? Does someone have experience if pebble steel works with blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 11:30 AM
    Thanks for sharing your experience with it. I just turned my mo'to 360 into stone as I sold ma note3 and passport and down to just the classic...even I don't mind but getting a s6 just for the watch is ridiculous...maybe to get pebble steel? Does someone have experience if pebble steel works with blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    Pebble Steel works the same as Pebble normal, but if you're getting a new pebble, may as well get the Pebble Time!

Also, make sure you get Talk2Watch + if you want an awesome watchface (at least for Pebble normal/Steel), get Hub2Watch too!

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-03-15 02:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Trying to help this gentleman out. Does anyone know if wifi is required for this to work? He doesn't have an available wifi connection. I would think it would work on mobile connection.

Posted via Passport
    07-03-15 06:00 PM
    NOTE: this is only for those who:

1. already have their previous CoC apk patched;
    2. have already linked their villages to their Google+ accounts, and;
    3. Have Lucky Patcher installed in their BB10 device.

If you haven't yet and you delete the CoC app, you MIGHT LOSE YOUR PROGRESS.

All credits go to Cobalt.

- Delete old CoC
    - Download new CoC from Cobalt's Google Play (DO NOT INSTALL YET!)
    - Follow these steps in the link below (assuming you already have Lucky Patcher installed in your BB10 device):

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=947141

From Cobalt's:
    Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Unselect Auto Mode
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

After patching completed, you can find the patched apk file on your device (not SD-Card!). Look for folder misc/android/luckypatcher/modified. Install the patched APK file and you are ready to go.

Important: Uninstall any unpatched version of the app from your device before attempting to install the patched version.*

Is there anyway to install the patch without deleting the original game "don't want to lode my progress " :/

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 06:41 PM
    Trying to help this gentleman out. Does anyone know if wifi is required for this to work? He doesn't have an available wifi connection. I would think it would work on mobile connection.

Posted via Passport
    I can confirm it all works over mobile!

blambtn likes this.
    07-03-15 06:42 PM
    I can confirm it all works over mobile!

Thank you.

Posted via Passport
    07-03-15 06:45 PM
    Just picked up a pebble steel ain't waiting for the pebble time steel. I hope it gives me the reliability and productivity, which are the main reason why I chose BlackBerry classic

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 07:57 PM
    Is there anyway to install the patch without deleting the original game "don't want to lode my progress " :/

Posted via CB10
    You will need to back up your data first using BB Link. Once backed up, you'll need to delete your unpatched CoC. Once deleted, download and install the patched CoC apk. DO NOT OPEN THE APP YET. Then, you have to custom restore ONLY THE COC DATA using BB Link. DO NOT CUSTOM RESTORE THE BB RUNTIME, JUST THE COC DATA, ONLY THE COC DATA. Once you've restored, open CoC app.

meerdeen and motec bb like this.
    07-03-15 10:06 PM
    It should work if everything is set up right

Attachment 360667
    Coc woks well but billing not support. So I cannot purchase to buy gem? Anyone success?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 12:20 AM
    Google Play Services 7.5.74 build 2 is now available. The first post has been updated with a new download link.

Changelog:
    * Fixes the Play Services error that is displayed if the device is rebooted (error only occours if the android runtime is initialized)

Sorry for this irregular update, I missed to catch an exception during my optimization of the patches. The error was already fixed in 7.5.71 but returned with 7.5.74. All working now with this release.
    noemi-abril and motec bb like this.
    07-04-15 03:29 AM
    Hi Cobalt, does these work with multiple Google id?

Passport, SQW 100-1, 10.3.2.440
    07-04-15 03:58 AM
    Hi Cobalt, does these work with multiple Google id?

I never tried that. Blackberry Google ID only displays the primary account, but there can be multiple accounts on the device.
    noemi-abril and cvendra like this.
    07-04-15 04:13 AM
    Asking cause some Google apps ask which ID to use with an option to Add New. I have some apps I use with multiple ID.

07-04-15 04:18 AM
    How Do I Restore My Th7 Village On Clash Of Clan Did Alot And Dont Wana Lose Everything
    Say Google Play Services Not Supported

Help Anyone ????????????????
    07-04-15 05:45 AM
    Sorry if this was discussed before but is there a way to make google + work?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 06:36 AM
    Sorry if this was discussed before but is there a way to make google + work?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Install Google Play Services, BlackBerry Google ID, Google Account Manager then install patched Google+ (Needs a PC or the MEGA app to download)

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    gilbertgk likes this.
    07-04-15 06:43 AM
9,813 ... 9192939495 ...