An update for Clash of Clans got released today. Anyone got it patched already?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Not yet. Update doesn't show up in play store, and play store shows that it is up to date. I'm going to double check playstore version against what's on the first post though.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 07:48 AM
    Colbalt, is there any advantage to installing your Google Play Games if I don't play any games on my Passport?

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    07-01-15 07:49 AM
    Hello, I am completely new on the forum and still not a BB owner. Are you telling me that Hangouts are working? If YES, I guess I should check market for a Q10. Is 200EUR a lot, demo used, 2yrs warranty, complete retail package? Live in Norway, btw.
    07-01-15 08:00 AM
    Yeah updated with play store and it worked.....dont know how...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 08:31 AM
    Not yet. Update doesn't show up in play store, and play store shows that it is up to date. I'm going to double check playstore version against what's on the first post though.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's because we're using the patched version, but I'm not sure.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-01-15 08:39 AM
    Colbalt, is there any advantage to installing your Google Play Games if I don't play any games on my Passport?

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    No need if you don't play Games with Google+ login.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    07-01-15 09:10 AM
    I wonder if anyone successfully got android wear working for moto360?

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 09:36 AM
    Hi cobalt, lucky patcher and gmaps patcher won't work on go-jek app (com.gojek.app.apk), it also force close after patching. Maybe there is some other work around. Thanks.
    07-01-15 09:42 AM
    I don't have a windows pc to run GMaps patcher. I tried patching Google photos with lucky Patcher. It's not working as expected. I couldn't sign in.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 09:58 AM
    Thanks- will try that again- I'm not very tech savvy so will likely use youtube again. I think BlackBerry should hire you btw!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 09:59 AM
    Cobalt can you explain on the google account manager part where it says: install google account manager and login to create a google system account on your device? Does it mean using existing google account login directly to google accpunt manager app will screw things up? To create a google system account on the device means ADD an account on the settings of blackberry device?
    I uninstalled everything and wants to start everything all over but want to be sure that's where I started the problem not successfully install patched google play services.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 10:42 AM
    Cobalt can you explain on the google account manager part where it says: install google account manager and login to create a google system account on your device? Does it mean using existing google account login directly to google accpunt manager app will screw things up? To create a google system account on the device means ADD an account on the settings of blackberry device?
    I uninstalled everything and wants to start everything all over but want to be sure that's where I started the problem not successfully install patched google play services.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    It's strait forward:

1. Run Google Account Manager
    2. Choose Existing account (if you already have a Google account)
    3. Enter your credentials and login
    4. Account Manager will close if login was successful

This procedure will create a LOCAL Google system account on your device. You can remove it anytime in the Blackberry account settings.
    07-01-15 11:08 AM
    Hey cobalt first of all thanks for clash of clan modded.apk version 7.65.5.b.595

But now here is new update of clash of clan... version 7.156.1 apk... when i m going to upgrade it via 1mobile market or from apk.. its not installing.. so is need new modded. Apk for run this game?? If yes then pls share or reply on it something...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 12:23 PM
    Thanks cobalt finally you did it....got linked with clash of clans....

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 12:30 PM
    Thanks cobalt finally you did it....got linked with clash of clans....

Posted via CB10
    Yatindra, r u talking abt latest (todays update) installing on old modded apk?? Which cobalt shared before... thik se explain kar..

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 12:33 PM
    Snapchat 9.11 is HERE

As usual install 9.3 first , and if successful login then update to 9.11.
    If you don't have snapchat installed and working don't install 9.11 straight. It does not login.
    07-01-15 01:52 PM
    Snapchat 9.11 is HERE

As usual install 9.3 first , and if successful login then update to 9.11.
    If you don't have snapchat installed and working don't install 9.11 straight. It does not login.
    No file available

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    AEscuri likes this.
    07-01-15 02:11 PM
    I wonder if anyone successfully got android wear working for moto360?

Posted via CB10
    If Cobalt gets it to work, he needs to be hired by Google. I almost suspect he does work for Google and this is his side project. Android wear reliability is shaky even with Android 5.1
    07-01-15 03:34 PM
    Colbalt is a genius. He should take over for creating actual BlackBerry apps! Then we'd all be able to ditch this convoluted method because people think BlackBerry is dead. Grrrr.

I'm not tech savvy so I'm still having problems with the programs here and having them work on my phone. Digi Calendar and td canada trust mobile- the function to take a photo and deposit a check did not work

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 03:40 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thanks for your great work. I have a question concerning google drive since the last update it no longer works. Everytime I try to install it on my Z30 I get "Unable to install this App" message. Patched it without success, still get the same message. Any ideas?
    07-01-15 05:59 PM
    Cannot login to clash of clans...saying Google play store is not supported by your device...updated the game today...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 06:04 PM
    And Google + whitelist is not working either...crashing when tapped to open...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 06:09 PM
    And Google + whitelist is not working either...crashing when tapped to open...

Posted via CB10
    What OS are you using?

Do other Android apps work too? If they're having issues, maybe try to reload the Android runtime overtop of your current one, it could be it got corrupted or didn't install properly :S

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-01-15 06:16 PM
    The latest youtube with login is HERE
    07-01-15 07:28 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thanks for your great work. I have a question concerning google drive since the last update it no longer works. Everytime I try to install it on my Z30 I get "Unable to install this App" message. Patched it without success, still get the same message. Any ideas?
    The latest Google drive works without any patch with me on my Z30, 10.3.2.
    Uninstall, wait, then install.
    07-01-15 07:39 PM
9,813 ... 8990919293 ...