I've just released a new version of the Google+ Whitelist app (1.0.0.2). The downloadlink in the first post has been updated.

IMPORTANT: Remove the old version of Google+ Whitelist and then install the new version, otherwise the signatures will not be updated in the database!

New in this release:

* Fix: simplified dialog messages
    * New: App checks if Blackberry Google ID is installed and displays error message if not installed
    * New: Added more default signatures (almost all Google apps are now pre-spoofed)

Here the complete list of pre-spoofed Google apps:

com.google.android.youtube
    com.google.android.apps.photos
    com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app
    com.google.android.videos
    com.google.android.apps.fitness
    com.google.earth
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs (Google Drive)
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets
    com.google.android.apps.cloudprint
    com.google.android.apps.vega (Google My Business)
    com.google.android.apps.enterprise.cpanel (Google Admin)
    com.google.android.apps.m4b (Google My Maps)
    com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget (Google News & Weather)
    com.google.android.apps.unveil
    com.google.android.apps.hangoutsdialer
    com.google.android.gms
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.talk
    com.google.android.keep
    com.google.android.launcher
    com.google.android.play.games
    com.google.android.googlequicksearch
    com.google.android.music
    com.google.android.apps.books
    com.android.chrome
    com.google.android.calender
    com.google.android.apps.plus
    com.google.android.apps.docs
    com.google.android.apps.magazines
    com.google.android.apps.inbox

Enjoy!
    Out of curiosity, with so many more apps being spoofed now is there a chance for Android Wear to work? I plan on messing with it tonight but if you already made progress or know it won't work it might save me some time.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    06-14-15 12:45 PM
    I have BlackBerry google I'd 2.0.7 which is not updated so how can I delete the bgid.

1) Simply tap and hold delete or 2) I have to unregister the device first and after that delete.. and install the new version

 Z3 STJ100-1 ~10.3.1.2576 ~
    06-14-15 12:48 PM
    You can just delete BGID.
    06-14-15 12:57 PM
    Whoever want to try google maps with login (patched) can get it from HERE

I have Play services build 5 installed and its working.
    Z30 10.3.2.2204
    It works! Thanx!!
    How did you do it? Just patched it like regular with lucky patcher?

Q10 on 10.3.2.798
    06-14-15 01:11 PM
    It works! Thanx!!
    How did you do it? Just patched it like regular with lucky patcher?

Q10 on 10.3.2.798
    with GMAPS patcher, refer post #1914
    06-14-15 01:31 PM
    hi all. for google fit, i get error "could not download account information." i have the google+ whitelist installed, also tried patching and no patching. get the same error.

is something wrong with my device (z30)or how i installed, or is this app very difficult to get running , like how google+ and hangouts was.

do we think it could be possible in the future. just curious

thx
    06-14-15 02:36 PM
    I patched Google fit and it worked the other day when I white listed it myself

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 02:39 PM
    But did u get ur village from backup without a code

Posted via CB10
    no i had my village on my Z10, i emailed them from the app, answered the questions they asked me to the best of my ability
    they checked into it ..took like 2 days or something ...they gave me a code

I then ..installed Bluestack on my computer (Android emulator) from there i installed Clash of Clans, connected it with my google email and restored my village with the code ...then i installed the latest OS leak on my Z30 ...done the required procedures to patch/whitelist CoC and restored my village on my Z30 and everything works.
    06-14-15 02:42 PM
    1- Download & Install Tinder from Google Play Store
    2- If you go on the first post of Cobalt's Thread, scroll down that first post, download and Install his Google Whitelist App
    3-Open Google Whitelist and whitelist Tinder
    4-Uninstall Tinder from Google Play Store
    5-In Cobalt's first post again you'll see a link to download Lucky Patcher (Download & Install)
    6a-If you haven't noticed when you download apps from Google Play Store, the apk is saved in you Device/Downloads folder
    6b-Open Lucky Patcher>Click at the bottom on "Rebuild&Install
    6c- Click on sdcard>Download>Select the Tinder apk and click Rebuild and click Apk without license verification
    6d-Uncheck "Auto Mode" and only check "Remove dependencies"
    7-From the Blackberry File Manager go to>Device>click on the "Misc" folder>android folder>Lucky Patcher folder>Modified folder>Tinder folder> Install the Tinder apk from there
    8-Once installed, you can use the app properly

-NOTICE-
    Most of the apps that need/ask for Google Service, you need to do the exact same steps to make sure they're whitelisted and well patched

Anymore questions, ask here or in the other threads available

Enjoy!!!

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully this is the way people use to do it

Posted via CB10
    Converted007 and noemi-abril like this.
    06-14-15 02:49 PM
    Cobalt, Google + was update on the 12th of June. Will we now be able to patch it through lucky patches or will it need your special treatment?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:09 PM
    Thanks Cobalt and others from this thread, it's nice to have Youtube and Google Maps both with full login support. If it helps anyone else, below are the steps I followed to get them:

1) Make sure all previous versions of the apps mentioned below are deleted from your device
    2) Install com.google.android.gsf.login (Google Account, aka Google Account Manager) from first post of this thread
    3) Open Google Account and sign in with your Google account
    4) Install cobalt.blackberry.googleid (Blackberry Google ID) from first post of this thread
    5) Open Blackberry Google ID, tap Register This Device, type in Google account password, tap Checkin
    6) Install com.google.android.gms (Google Settings, aka Google Play Services) from first post of this thread
    7) Install cobalt.googleplus.whitelist (Google+ Whitelist) from first post of this thread
    8) Install Youtube (must be patched with Lucky Patcher) - patched version 10.21.57 available from this post:
    How about patching it yourself?

EDIT: Here you go YouTube 10.21.57

FYI, I patched this with Lucky Patcher
    Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    9) Install Google Maps (Patched with Gmaps Patcher) - patched version 1.9.901.123 available from this post:
    Whoever want to try google maps with login (patched) can get it from HERE

I have Play services build 5 installed and its working.
    Z30 10.3.2.2204
    06-14-15 04:24 PM
    Absolut correct procedure.
    motec bb and vergiove like this.
    06-14-15 04:27 PM
    Thanks Cobalt and others from this thread, it's nice to have Youtube and Google Maps both with full login support. If it helps anyone else, below are the steps I followed to get them:

1) Make sure all previous versions of the apps mentioned below are deleted from your device
    2) Install com.google.android.gsf.login (Google Account, aka Google Account Manager) from first post of this thread
    4) Install cobalt.blackberry.googleid (Blackberry Google ID) from first post of this thread
    5) Open Blackberry Google ID, tap Register This Device, type in Google account password, tap Checkin
    6) Install com.google.android.gms (Google Settings, aka Google Play Services) from first post of this thread
    7) Install cobalt.googleplus.whitelist (Google+ Whitelist) from first post of this thread
    8) Install Youtube (must be patched with Lucky Patcher) - patched version 10.21.57 available from this post:

9) Install Google Maps (Patched with Gmaps Patcher) - patched version 1.9.901.123 available from this post:
    Thank you for the instructions.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 05:06 PM
    I haven't seen any mirrors for GPS and Whitelist... Are they hosted anywhere else? I can't use mega. Don't ask
    06-14-15 05:11 PM
    I haven't seen any mirrors for GPS and Whitelist... Are they hosted anywhere else? I can't use mega. Don't ask

All mirrored here as well: Index of /Cobalt-GoogleApps
    noemi-abril and SlcCorrado like this.
    06-14-15 05:23 PM

The patched maps knows my places but can't find my location �\_(ツ)_/�

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    Converted007 likes this.
    06-14-15 07:24 PM
    I patched Google fit and it worked the other day when I white listed it myself

Posted via CB10
    thx, i will try the white list, i need to read up on it more
    06-14-15 08:19 PM
    I am on OS 10.3.2.2204, Z30
    i am still on 10.3.1. maybe in a few weeks when bell updates OTA. thx
    06-14-15 09:14 PM
    Cobalt, Google + was update on the 12th of June. Will we now be able to patch it through lucky patches or will it need your special treatment?

Posted via CB10
    I have tried just now, it's still needs Cobalt special treatment

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-14-15 10:04 PM
    I went back to the Google chrome apk file in the downloads folder on my phone: com.android.chrome-2171093.apk If you don't have it there I could make it available for download. It's the last version that I can get to work on my BB 10.
    06-14-15 11:34 PM
    Would love Chrome on my phone. Tried patching with lucky patcher but not working

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 11:44 PM
    I wonder if this is an isolated incident.

Download Google Play Services 7.5.71 Build 5 [Released on June 12, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!4NcwhLbB!o852V-O2d...14fIewWzAYEHxE

Download Google Play Games Build 1 [Release on June 9, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build1.apk
    I have not been able to install these .apk files on, say, Z30 with Software Release 10.3.2.2134 (OS 10.3.2.2204 and Radio 10.3.2.2205.) installed. I will try such .apk files on the other BlackBerry 10 devices later.
    06-15-15 02:21 AM
    Please Cobalt update first post and add Google +, ppl are confuse...
    Converted007 likes this.
    06-15-15 03:00 AM
    I actually think it's pretty straight forward on the crackberry app?

Z30 | 10.3.2
    06-15-15 03:34 AM
    I believe it was added a day or two ago. Did you read the list?

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    06-15-15 04:15 AM
9,813 ... 7677787980 ...