I tried it won't install. Keep in mind there are some apps that cannot work. Most of them do. Ask cobalt if there is a way to help u get this app if u really need it.

Posted via CB10
    ralfyguy likes this.
    04-09-15 06:35 PM
    You don't need a patched version. With the new updates from cobalt gdocs gsheet and gdrive run smoothly. I have been using all of them for the past month or so. Install all of them. Once u can use drive u can edit in doc and sheets. No need even use gsheet or gdocs.

Posted via CB10
    Ok I'll give you the run down of what I have on my blackberry passport:

Model # SQW100-1
    Software Release 10.3.1.1779

Google Play - com.android.vending.5.4.10-cobalt-build1.apk
    Google Account Manager - com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.2-cobalt.apk
    Cobalt.blackberry.androidID-v2.0.6.apk
    Google Services Framework - Com.google.android.gsf-v3-apk
    Com.google.android.gms-5.0.89-cobalt.apk

Google Drive received from this thread I believe - GoogleDrive-2.1.424-patched.apk

I downloaded the Google Docs from the Google Play. One the home screen when I'm looking to change between my two google accounts I get this-

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150409_185131.png

However, if I use the google play store, google music, or the patched google drive, and I try to switch between Google accounts - I get this - which is how it would look on an android phone...

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150409_184818.png

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150409_184848.png

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150409_184907.png

So please tell me what you have or how it's any different for you. Do you switch between two google accounts. Are you able to cleanly? What are the APKs you have on your blackberry to do all of it?

Thanks all for your help!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 07:02 PM
    I tried it won't install. Keep in mind there are some apps that cannot work. Most of them do. Ask cobalt if there is a way to help u get this app if u really need it.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for trying and confirming. I have the previous version running just fine. I updated and it wouldn't install. Thanks again, ou saved me a lot of messing with it and wondering if something is wrong with my phone.
    04-09-15 07:27 PM
    You don't need a patched version. With the new updates from cobalt gdocs gsheet and gdrive run smoothly. I have been using all of them for the past month or so. Install all of them. Once u can use drive u can edit in doc and sheets. No need even use gsheet or gdocs.

Posted via CB10
    Sir, you're saying I don't need to patch each gapps apk with my lucky patcher right? Do I directly install them from the playstore or is there already a patched version of the apks? If so can you kindly send the links for them or what page of this forum I could find them?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 12:53 AM
    Just delete your Gdocs, Gdrive and Gsheets if you have it. Download and install again all from cobalts Gplay store. Then open and run the Gdrive.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 02:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    BTW, there is now countless complaints from users that the new release won't run/install/vanishes in their phones.
    And they most likely are all Android users.
    So they botched the new release in general.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:48 AM
    BTW, there is now countless complaints from users that the new release won't run/install/vanishes in their phones.
    And they most likely are all Android users.
    So they botched the new release in general.

Posted via CB10
    The only time that I've had Android apps disappear is when I updated a patched app on my phone with a unpatched update from the Play Store. Of course I have learned since then that that should not be done. Patch the update first if the app that is on your phone needed patching.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-10-15 11:35 AM
    Just delete your Gdocs, Gdrive and Gsheets if you have it. Download and install again all from cobalts Gplay store. Then open and run the Gdrive.

Posted via CB10
    So I did what you said, and Gdrive will only open PDFs.

Are you able to open and freely edit docs, slides, and sheets through your Gdrive as if you were on an android device?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 03:27 PM
    Thanks for this!

I have a small problem.

I've downloaded the lucky patcher before. Now, whenever I download one of these links, it opens up lucky patcher and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
    04-11-15 01:57 AM
    To use Hangouts, we need Google Play Services and Google Login Services. But I see that the two interfere with each other. There is any solution for use Hangouts?
    Thanks for your help
    04-11-15 05:01 AM
    Yes. I do all my work stuff on Gdrive. Create, edit and share all my files. I just created cleaning template on Gsheets. I have no problems. Is your phone running the latest BlackBerry update?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 07:39 AM
    wow
    04-11-15 10:57 AM
    To use Hangouts, we need Google Play Services and Google Login Services. But I see that the two interfere with each other. There is any solution for use Hangouts?
    Thanks for your help
    They don't always conflict -- just in the case of maps they do. Either way, hangouts doesn't work, even after patching.
    04-11-15 03:13 PM
    Has anyone else noticed a marked reduction in battery life after installing Google Play/Services?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 06:57 PM
    I signed up for and DLed the new Android Microsoft Office Lens preview or beta app. It closes down immediately on booting, suggesting that it is a runtime issue, like AtBat, rather than anything Google related. Anyone else try it?
    04-11-15 10:36 PM
    I installed the google login apk on my bb10 (10.3.1.1865) and now i can access my places on google maps. Yea! Now I get a message saying Google Drive has stopped unexpectedly. Google drive always worked before via web login. Help!
    04-12-15 08:54 AM
    The Google play services need an update. Some apps ask me this ! When update the issue is still the same ' the version of Google service you bave can't work on your device'. Should I download the new Google service 7.0 and patched it ?! Thank you

Attachment 347064
    04-12-15 09:07 AM
    The Google play services need an update. Some apps ask me this ! When update the issue is still the same ' the version of Google service you bave can't work on your device'. Should I download the new Google service 7.0 and patched it ?! Thank you

Attachment 347064
    Read first post. Only update when updates are posted in first post. I'm guessing you should delete the Service you have and install from first post. See the trend here....First Post.

04-12-15 09:39 AM
    They don't always conflict -- just in the case of maps they do. Either way, hangouts doesn't work, even after patching.
    The application starts and if you enable SMS, contacts are loaded but I have not tried to send SMS( I think doesn't work).
    But when I try to go in google account part it tries to connect but fails. This is why I think that the problem of conflict is the same as maps
    04-12-15 11:28 AM
    Read first post. Only update when updates are posted in first post. I'm guessing you should delete the Service you have and install from first post. See the trend here....First Post.

I didn't update it, I still have the same Google play services from the first post.thats why I'm having that issue it's not compatible . It need a patched update I guess

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 05:22 PM
    I solved my own problem by biffing the web link to google drive. I already have it imbedded in one drive so no problem. I am thrilled about having a fully funtional google maps. Thanks Cobalt
    04-12-15 05:44 PM
    I didn't update it, I still have the same Google play services from the first post.thats why I'm having that issue it's not compatible . It need a patched update I guess

Posted via CB10
    What OS# is your phone on?

04-12-15 05:55 PM
    What OS# is your phone on?

the. 10.3.1.2708 ?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:23 PM
    After some trial and error, successfully used this to get the android Instagram app working. Tried for Facebook (I hate the BB10 FB app) but it says this version of the Androis OS is not supported/please update.

Adding my voice to a call for Snapchat to somehow work. Got it successfully installed but it says login failed.
    04-12-15 09:20 PM
    Pls how can I download google play on my Q5

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 01:25 AM
9,813 ... 5051525354 ...