Thanks

 Z10
    04-04-15 07:23 PM
    Does anyone know if the MLB At Bat Android app can be patched so that it doesn't shut down when you play a video on it? It works OK otherwise. It may not be a Google problem, per se.

I've patched it with Lucky Patcher every which way but no luck. The app is free, by the way, but you need a subscription to watch, so it's OK to distribute the APK.
    04-04-15 07:27 PM
    Hey Cobalt you should be a thread for donations. I remember seeing a link but I can't find it... as soon as I do I will make a donation... thanks so much for all your work.

 Z10
    04-04-15 07:31 PM
    Maybe put a link on top of page one, then we can reward you accordingly.

 Z10
    04-04-15 08:04 PM
    I found it hit the link and I got a blank screen. Hit refresh same, opened in "external browser " error. I hit refresh several times and nothing... would like to support your efforts please help...

 Z10
    04-04-15 08:16 PM
    Pm if he want but a new thread with working link will help you get more donations....

 Z10
    04-04-15 08:18 PM
    I'm in Canada on Bell Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2708

 Z10
    04-04-15 08:18 PM
    Cobalt's can you help me out I have just recently downloaded the Google Play service, Google Framework service and Android Browser but every time I'm using an android app a message keep popping up saying unfortunately the process has stop for these applications.

That's what it look like.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150404_210243.png

I'm have a Z10 STL100-3 running on 10.3.1‎

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 08:49 PM
    Does anyone know if the MLB At Bat Android app can be patched so that it doesn't shut down when you play a video on it? It works OK otherwise. It may not be a Google problem, per se.

I've patched it with Lucky Patcher every which way but no luck. The app is free, by the way, but you need a subscription to watch, so it's OK to distribute the APK.
    This is similar to a few other android apps with video streaming creates a crash. The odd thing is that audio streaming works fine. I've been sending MLB multiple messages and it looks like they're not supporting us this year, which is really sad.

As for patching to avoid a crash, I don't believe there is anything we can do to make that happen. Lucky Patcher and GMaps patcher don't really have any positive effect on them. What I would give for this app to work this year...

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    KenV54 likes this.
    04-05-15 12:07 AM
    everything worked fine. THEN I UPDATED THE PLAYSTORE AND SNAPCHAT. THEREAFTER NOTHING PROCEEDED TO WORK. ANY SOLUTION ?
    04-05-15 03:35 AM
    Hey !

please tell em how i update the play services app ? doing it via the app stores causes it to not function properly
    04-05-15 04:22 AM
    You can not update patched versions of an app. You'll have to stick to the versions that are pre-patched.
    04-05-15 04:24 AM
    I followed Cobalt's instructions on getting Google Play, used that to install MLB at bat. However, the option to watch live games does not work. Archived videos work, but not live. Are there any possible fixes for this?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 07:24 PM
    Not related to play services, so not much we can do about that.
    04-05-15 10:12 PM
    I followed Cobalt's instructions on getting Google Play, used that to install MLB at bat. However, the option to watch live games does not work. Archived videos work, but not live. Are there any possible fixes for this?

Posted via CB10
    I tried to answer that one four posts before you asked. Sally Mack is right, the problem is not related to something patching can fix. It's about how the app itself interacts with the android runtime on BlackBerry.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    04-05-15 11:32 PM
    Download com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.2

invalid link, please help
    04-07-15 12:08 PM
    Understood. Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed there's an update that resolves this issue.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    04-07-15 02:19 PM
    Understood. Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed there's an update that resolves this issue.

Posted via CB10
    I'm hoping so too...
    04-07-15 05:07 PM
    None of the google play services links on the first page work anymore. Can someone update the links pls?
    SIR_LIL_SAINT likes this.
    04-09-15 09:01 AM
    None of the google play services links on the first page work anymore. Can someone update the links pls?
    Links are working fine for me.
    04-09-15 09:33 AM
    First of all, thanks Cobalt for your contributions to the BlackBerry community. Your work has exemplified the potential and benefits of using blackberry devices. I will certainly be donating to you and hope you continue your work.

Secondly, does anyone have a patched version of Google Docs that work? I think Cobalt posted a patched version of Google Drive that works great.

If I download Docs from Google Play, the app is very boggy, and does not allow you to seamlessly switch between Google accounts. I tried patchy the app with Lucky Patcher, but it still hasn't helped.

The Google Drive app that has been posted in this thread works great, has all the features, does not crash, and importantly allows you to switch between user accounts easily.

I have tried downloading APKs of the Google Docs app from some websites through Google search, but none seem to work as well as the Google Drive app posted previously. If I want to open Google Docs in a functioning manner, a patched or previous version of Google Docs is the way to go I suppose.

Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 01:20 PM
    You don't need a patched version. With the new updates from cobalt gdocs gsheet and gdrive run smoothly. I have been using all of them for the past month or so. Install all of them. Once u can use drive u can edit in doc and sheets. No need even use gsheet or gdocs.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 04:16 PM
    You don't need a patched version. With the new updates from cobalt gdocs gsheet and gdrive run smoothly. I have been using all of them for the past month or so. Install all of them. Once u can use drive u can edit in doc and sheets. No need even use gsheet or gdocs.

Posted via CB10
    Does gdrive have an icon on your phone? Mine just shows an empty placeholder, even though the app is installed correctly.
    Even a reboot didn't fix that.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 04:20 PM
    No Gdrive icon. Just a weird icon with some shapes in it. But it's ok. I know what it is so it's not really a bother to me. As long as Gdrive works I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 05:22 PM
    No Gdrive icon. Just a weird icon with some shapes in it. But it's ok. I know what it is so it's not really a bother to me. As long as Gdrive works I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    Could you do me a favor please?
    Try to install the "Tagesschau" app. It's a news app from Germany. It will not install for me at all.
    04-09-15 06:21 PM
9,813 ... 4950515253 ...