Hi, was wondering if you could help, I have installed the play store along with everything else. I have downloaded snapchat and patched it to get rid of the play services and also install the patched play services you provided. I am able to get to the log in page but when I try to login it just times out and says that it couldn't connect to the server. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just not possible to get it to work?!

Thanks in advance

Terence.
    Right now the latest versions just aren't working correctly. Patching won't help it. Sad news, but that's just how this one has evolved so far. Maybe someday soon there will be a version that plays nicely with our devices but right now that isn't the case.
    03-26-15 06:06 PM
    Hi cobalt and others. I recently got google play store using your method. It works but I went to install youtube and snapchat but it said I need google play services and it took me to the download I tried downloading it, and it said unable to download.
    03-27-15 08:50 PM
    hi cobalt,

first of all, thank you for your effort.

question, I installed the Google Play services 5.0.89 (stable). how do I uninstall? is there a proper way to uninstall?
    03-27-15 08:54 PM
    Hi cobalt and others. I recently got google play store using your method. It works but I went to install youtube and snapchat but it said I need google play services and it took me to the download I tried downloading it, and it said unable to download.
    I don't know how Cobalt doesn't go absolutely crazy with some posts, he's got good composure.

Read the OP or hundreds of other posts in this thread, They answer every single point you bring up in your post.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    03-27-15 08:58 PM
    I don't know how Cobalt doesn't go absolutely crazy with some posts, he's got good composure.
    Read the OP or hundreds of other posts in this thread, They answer every single point you bring up in your post.
    The link for google play services was tooken down. Would you just tell me.
    03-27-15 09:20 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing. He has the patience of a saint.
    jzajac likes this.
    03-27-15 09:32 PM
    The link for google play services was tooken down. Would you just tell me.
    You're aware I answered your snapchat question literally in the post before you first asked it, correct?

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    Sally Mack likes this.
    03-28-15 12:41 AM
    @COBALT, the downloads do not side load using google chrome, when i place them into it, they say "failure 500 package ID"
    What do I do?
    03-28-15 07:39 PM
    That would be because you don't have to side load them. They can be loaded directly. Simply save the files to your phone and open them from file manager.
    03-29-15 02:07 AM
    That would be because you don't have to side load them. They can be loaded directly. Simply save the files to your phone and open them from file manager.
    Thanks, that was all I needed.
    03-29-15 05:30 PM
    Hi,

There is the great new TOMTOM Go Mobile App (free up to 75km per day) with ALL options, live traffic etc.

The strange think is that it doesn't need the patching, download work fine with cobalt's google play, installation too BUT...

...while downloading maps (what ever map) it will stop afterwhile saying that it' is not possible to dwnload anymore?!

I've done it with the "original" android phone and it works. The problem is somewhere in the android player for blackberry but nothing simple to understand...maybe it tries to download to the SD card, but strange think is why it stops on 8-9%?

Someone has en idea, please?
    03-30-15 03:00 AM
    Hay there anybody had any experience with amazon cloud drive..and more to the point get it working, tried luck patcher....not luck

Passport 10.3.1.2582 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-30-15 09:55 AM
    That wall of silence mean no then lol

Passport 10.3.1.2582 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-31-15 05:53 AM
    I'll give it a try

Posted via my Z30 running 10.3.2.281
    03-31-15 10:26 AM
    I've tried with the copy/paste of some maps from an real Android device and modifying the path of the access to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/files/data/maps/26/France/ but still the TOMTOM Go doesn't recognize the map and tries to download from the server...don't understand...the app doesn't need the patching for services or whatever, the old tomtom works fine but this new one doesn't "like" blackberry...

HELP! please.
    03-31-15 02:52 PM
    I've regularly installed all the needed files and now, by patching them, I can use some useful android apps I was not able to use before.

My problem is that, as already mentioned by some other posters, google services are crashing very often showing the infamous error: "Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped". This seems to happen when I launch android apps that I previously installed trough Snap. This apps are obviously not patched but they were running fine without needing to be patched.

What do you suggest me to do in order to stop this error?
    Should I reset the phone to factory and reinstall the apps from Snap only after having installed the patched google services?
    Should I patch all the android apps I'm running on the phone in order to use the patched google services?
    Thank you in advance for any hint you could give me!
    04-02-15 10:41 AM
    I have noticed a lot of android apps, patched or not, seem to be triggering the Google Play Services have stopped message more than ever. Also, some android apps just ceased working. Is this related to Google/android or BB10.3.2. A nice summation would be nice rather than having to look over the prior 1025 entries. I think many of the posters/readers here would appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance/.
    04-02-15 01:25 PM
    I have noticed a lot of android apps, patched or not, seem to be triggering the Google Play Services have stopped message more than ever. Also, some android apps just ceased working. Is this related to Google/android or BB10.3.2. A nice summation would be nice rather than having to look over the prior 1025 entries. I think many of the posters/readers here would appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance/.
    Critical thinking would be nice too! Cobalt is a helpful developer who gave us tools to patch apps and remove dependencies, but Google is constantly updating and the framework/services is constantly changing. And your android apps are most likely updating as well. So there's a multitude of reasons why you're receiving messages, but sorry bud, no one's gonna have a cookie cutter answer for you.

With that said, here are some options:

• I patched an updated Google Play Services, making sure to match build numbers and what not, so you can try this. It's running stable for me, version 7.0.99 vs 6.6.03: https://mega.co.nz/#!cVhARbwT!Zxb-QV...-cNVqKj-LR_LgQ
    • Don't update your apps if you've found a version that works without throwing errors
    • Deal with it

Also, if anyone wanted Google Search/Now on their Passport, I spent the better half of an evening patching a million different versions. I found this one to be the best. Google Now cards work, voice works (if you say something like "Navigate to your mom" or whatever it'll pull up Google Maps and start navigating if you have that installed: https://mega.co.nz/#!lZBEEYaL!vItLH9...gaXklQ7KIkuA8U
    Sally Mack likes this.
    04-02-15 03:21 PM
    I've been waiting for Google Now for a long time. Thank you for getting it to work

Posted via my Z30 running 10.3.2.281
    04-02-15 03:29 PM
    Critical thinking would be nice too! Cobalt is a helpful developer who gave us tools to patch apps and remove dependencies, but Google is constantly updating and the framework/services is constantly changing. And your android apps are most likely updating as well. So there's a multitude of reasons why you're receiving messages, but sorry bud, no one's gonna have a cookie cutter answer for you.

With that said, here are some options:

• I patched an updated Google Play Services, making sure to match build numbers and what not, so you can try this. It's running stable for me, version 7.0.99 vs 6.6.03: https://mega.co.nz/#!cVhARbwT!Zxb-QV...-cNVqKj-LR_LgQ
    • Don't update your apps if you've found a version that works without throwing errors
    • Deal with it

Also, if anyone wanted Google Search/Now on their Passport, I spent the better half of an evening patching a million different versions. I found this one to be the best. Google Now cards work, voice works (if you say something like "Navigate to your mom" or whatever it'll pull up Google Maps and start navigating if you have that installed: https://mega.co.nz/#!lZBEEYaL!vItLH9...gaXklQ7KIkuA8U
    Hey, thank you for the updated GPS. So far runs very nice. A few prompts about stopping initially, but then worked without nagging. I tried several apps I know get nagging with often.

That is great work. Should be going on Cobalt's first page.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:52 PM
    ciao, no one would like to check the challenge of the NEW tomtom GO on GooglePlay ?! it's free App now! so all services, traffic and all maps FREE...up to 75km per day. thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:59 PM
    I've regularly installed all the needed files and now, by patching them, I can use some useful android apps I was not able to use before.

My problem is that, as already mentioned by some other posters, google services are crashing very often showing the infamous error: "Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped". This seems to happen when I launch android apps that I previously installed trough Snap. This apps are obviously not patched but they were running fine without needing to be patched.

What do you suggest me to do in order to stop this error?
    Should I reset the phone to factory and reinstall the apps from Snap only after having installed the patched google services?
    Should I patch all the android apps I'm running on the phone in order to use the patched google services?
    Thank you in advance for any hint you could give me!
    If you're using cobalt's patched play services, this is what I'd recommend:

If an app uses Google play services, patch it. Even if it doesn't throw any nag screens. And only update it with patched versions. Updating a patched version with the original undoes any patching.
    04-02-15 04:22 PM
    If you're using cobalt's patched play services, this is what I'd recommend:

If an app uses Google play services, patch it. Even if it doesn't throw any nag screens. And only update it with patched versions. Updating a patched version with the original undoes any patching.
    Updating a patched app with an original doesn't even work on my phone. It always says: "Unable to Install App"

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 04:35 PM
    Yeah, it shouldn't (should fail signature check), but I've heard some reports where it did.
    04-02-15 05:42 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=993395
    Cobalt sally help me out. Im damn gone without this

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 03:19 AM
9,813 ... 4748495051 ...