Is there a newer version other than the one from March 7th?
    If not, I have no problems with the Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 06:22 PM
    Others have reported the same issue with the newest version as well, so you may be on to something. In all cases, an uninstall and reinstall fixed it. Are you on the latest BlackBerry Google id 2.02? That might help as well.
    It's just happened again, even w the latest version of Play Store. Have to find the latest BlackBerry Google ID, I guess.
    03-14-15 09:54 AM
    All the apps I download from Google play store are not working with my mobile data. It shows the message "not connected to internet ". They work well when my device is connected to wifi. I tried to patch them using lucky patcher but the same problem continues. So anyone please help me how to fix this
    03-14-15 10:31 AM
    All the apps I download from Google play store are not working with my mobile data. It shows the message "not connected to internet ". They work well when my device is connected to wifi. I tried to patch them using lucky patcher but the same problem continues. So anyone please help me how to fix this
    I had this problem with amazon app store actually, not sure if it's supposed to be that way

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:46 AM
    It's just happened again, even w the latest version of Play Store. Have to find the latest BlackBerry Google ID, I guess.
    No issues since going 2.0.2 ID.

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-14-15 02:16 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I am having problem with my Google Login apps. I missed out your steps of installing it and I couldn't see Google Account in my Blackberry Setting-> Account -> Add account part. I tried to delete Google Login and Blackberry ID but couldn't solve the problem. Although I have no problem installing apps from Google Play but I couldn't sign-in into my Google Map. Is there anything I can do to resolve this besides hard-reset my phone?
    03-15-15 10:45 AM
    Hi Cobalt, I am having problem with my Google Login apps. I missed out your steps of installing it and I couldn't see Google Account in my Blackberry Setting-> Account -> Add account part. I tried to delete Google Login and Blackberry ID but couldn't solve the problem. Although I have no problem installing apps from Google Play but I couldn't sign-in into my Google Map. Is there anything I can do to resolve this besides hard-reset my phone?
    Go to my other thread about Google Play Store, download Google Login 4.3.1 and run it. You then can directly login from there.
    03-15-15 12:21 PM
    I once had a problem with Waze claiming I had no data connection and it would only work on wifi. Someone suggested than that I need to turn on data in the android settings. Than at the time I downloaded an app called Assistant for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...processmanager and was able to set it there. After this I had no problems.

Check out this thread.
    Fix - Android App Problem - Mobile Network Connection Error http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=943383

In these days you probably can set it in cobalts android settings.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by isrgish; 03-16-15 at 07:14 AM.
    garrett1972 and uvcvarma like this.
    03-16-15 06:56 AM
    Thank you very much for helping me. I tried cobalts android settings but the app crashed when I tried to switch on mobile data in it. Assistant for android is working for me.
    03-16-15 12:18 PM
    Hii cobalt grt work..... I am doing fine with play store..but play service are not working. I would like to link my device to game clash of clans. Which requires Google play services. But the error occurs every time, unfortunately Google play services stopped. Plz help me...

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 07:16 AM
    Did you ever get any solution for Google Wallet?
    03-17-15 11:16 AM
    I have install v4.3.1 but yet, I couldn't see Google account option in my phone setting menu. What is wrong here?
    03-17-15 12:38 PM
    I have install v4.3.1 but yet, I couldn't see Google account option in my phone setting menu. What is wrong here?
    Just run the version you have downloaded. You now can directly login there.
    03-17-15 01:48 PM
    Hey all, sorry if I did not read all 57 pages but does anyone know if
    Google+ can work on BlackBerry? Using the web version but don't get all the functionality.
    Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 02:47 PM
    Google+ can work on BlackBerry? Using the web version but don't get all the functionality.
    Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    ...NO
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-17-15 03:48 PM
    Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe in the future for support. That's what Cobalt replied me back when I asked him about Google Play Games app and Google+.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-17-15 05:32 PM
    Maybe in the future for support. That's what Cobalt replied me back when I asked him about Google Play Games app and Google+.

Posted via CB10
    I wish I could understand what and who is making it so restricted in terms if us BlackBerry users accessing the google sign in and google play services. Ex: what's the difference if we can access facebook but not Google+? We can install android apps but not some services? I get frustrated sometimes coming from android and feel like I'm cut off. At times I ponder the thought of just going back but thank God I mean BlackBerry that they made an amazing phone and OS. Well hope Cobalt has some breakthroughs and thank you for all you've done chief.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    03-17-15 10:34 PM
    I wish I could understand what and who is making it so restricted in terms if us BlackBerry users accessing the google sign in and google play services. Ex: what's the difference if we can access facebook but not Google+? We can install android apps but not some services? I get frustrated sometimes coming from android and feel like I'm cut off. At times I ponder the thought of just going back but thank God I mean BlackBerry that they made an amazing phone and OS. Well hope Cobalt has some breakthroughs and thank you for all you've done chief.

Posted via CB10
    Well you know that BlackBerry has only an Android Player 4.3 (Jellybean / Gingerbread support) and they are far behind and I do think that BlackBerry can't keep up with Google because of the all sort kind of upcoming future updates. It could take years by now if the developers wanna create native (look a likes BlackBerry Android) apps and to keep up with Google. Google and Facebook are two different companies. With each of them they have their own way to log on for there global users.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 11:07 PM
    Cobalt give me the link to other threat to play store which u mentioned in #1132

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 01:56 AM
    Read the first post. The link is there.
    03-18-15 02:19 AM
    Hi Cobalt.. having trouble downloading Google Play services from your mirrors and dropbox.. I managed to download from my pc but it wouldn't allow my to install them onto my phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 01:48 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Can you help me with this app? I created a new post for this, guess I shouldn't have but here's my question http://forums.crackberry.com/android...stall-1007604/

Thanks!
    Jasper
    03-18-15 04:40 PM
    Wow I just decided to download Google Docs and see if it worked. Voila!!! It does work!!! I wonder if it's because I have the google sign in setup for google maps to work.
    So confused!!!! So I can use Google Docs and Maps but can't use Google+? Weired!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 10:13 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150319_010044.png

Google+

Has anyone gotten it to work after downloading from google play store?

-requesting google play services.

Found patch on page 1. Downloaded and opened "play services" still no success running Google+.

Did I miss anything?
    Most all else works! Cool!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 01:03 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150319_011552.png

Is anyone getting this after downloading from google play store? Has anyone overcome this? If so, how? I will uninstall and attempt to download file via "snap". (fingers crossed)

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 01:17 AM
9,813 ... 4445464748 ...