good morning,

when trying to log into the Blackberry Google ID i am getting Checkin Failed. I do have the 2 step on. I also used the app before and it worked great. i upgraded to the latest leak and came back down to 1154. it did work on 1154, can anyone help.
    issues fixed.
    12-30-14 12:22 PM
    How? Others may have the same problems.
    12-30-14 12:39 PM
    I can't use the other stuff on my phone, is there not simple patch I can download?

I lost an important app which is a disaster as the new version requires it!
    12-30-14 08:39 PM
    Is there a way to use any of these apks to get the Playstation app working?!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 08:50 PM
    something strange going on...

Installed 10.3.1.1949 (autoloader, no restore - everything from scratch).

Installed com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3-cobalt.apk (Google Login)
    Installed Google ID v.1.1

... Try to log in to Google account using the method proscribed, but there is no option for a google account in BB Settings/Accounts/Add Account.

- Hard reset the phone after installing Google Login and Google ID, still nothing.
    - Uninstalled Google Login and Google ID, rebooted phone, re-installed and still nothing shows up in Accounts/Add Account.

Had that option in 10.3.1.1154, but no matter what I do, there is no option to login to a google account with the new OS.

Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.1.1949
    Last edited by kolok; 12-31-14 at 07:59 PM.
    barryb20 likes this.
    12-31-14 07:44 PM
    Try download and install google play store and sign in from there. Currently I am in 10.3.1.1949 and there is no option to add the google account but the login still work if I login from play store. I hope it help

Posted via CB10
    garrett1972, kolok and barryb20 like this.
    12-31-14 09:01 PM
    The inbox should work. What components did you install? Did you install Google Services Framework v3?

To be sure everything worked with patching, you can try this prepatched version:
    Google Mail patched
    Is this file the same as "Inbox?" I got this one working, and was able to add my work account to it, but still got a "Google Play Services isn't supported on this device" error when I tried to open Inbox. I haven't seen a working version of Inbox on any of my devices so I don't know if this is it or not.

Next question re: second account on Drive

My personal account is the one I did all the initial settings with for the GSF, etc. I want to be able access my Drive documents for my work account. I've got the second account working in the Gmail app above, and I was able to add it to the Google ID thing and generate a new number, but I haven't figured out how to get that second account to show up in Drive. I haven't patched Drive, and when I open up Lucky Patcher, it says "nothing to patch here." Any ideas?

I greatly appreciate the work that has been done to make Google Apps functional on BBs.
    gemoelle likes this.
    01-03-15 10:31 AM
    Very nice I am on 10.2.1 os and work very good. Thank you man for this.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 02:54 PM
    A few posts back Oglon already posted what you say. It seems it's running just fine on his device.

Posted via CB10
    I ended up reinstalling the latest browser. It was shutting down at random intervals for some reason.
    It is truly not worth it as I rarely use flash.
    Yes you can find the browser file from 10.2.1 via sachesi, extract it and install it.
    Thanks.

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    01-04-15 01:02 AM
    Google Drive and Google Docs seem to install ok but upon launching, they crash and I'm back at my home screen (on my Passport). However, it's intermittent. Sometimes they launch fine, I can create a new doc and even email it to myself as a PDF (worked great). However most of the time (~98%) it crashes. Is there anything else I need to install for these to consistently work or will they just not work in this scenario? Thanks Cobalt.
    01-04-15 02:03 PM
    So sorry for all the posts, but am very excited about this feature! Cobalt, would it be possible to start a thread somewhere for people to indicate which apps they have or have not been successful in installing/running using your method? For example, I just installed Maps, which works fine (including voice narration), but Google Docs and Drive are crashing. I also tried a couple more. Perhaps it could be useful. Again, just a suggestion, by no means a requirement. Thanks for all you do for us!
    01-04-15 02:13 PM
    Thanks.
    01-04-15 02:25 PM
    So sorry for all the posts, but am very excited about this feature! Cobalt, would it be possible to start a thread somewhere for people to indicate which apps they have or have not been successful in installing/running using your method? For example, I just installed Maps, which works fine (including voice narration), but Google Docs and Drive are crashing. I also tried a couple more. Perhaps it could be useful. Again, just a suggestion, by no means a requirement. Thanks for all you do for us!
    You are aware, that the apps, i.e. Google docs, must be patched before running them?
    01-04-15 02:39 PM
    You are aware, that the apps, i.e. Google docs, must be patched before running them?
    My bad. I must have missed that. Can you please point me to the instructions?
    01-04-15 03:52 PM
    Just read post 1 and follow the link to the patcher.
    01-04-15 03:54 PM
    Sorry if this has been answered previously. Can we sign into YouTube? I click sign in and select my account and nothing happens.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 04:30 PM
    Youtube uses g+ login, which isn't supported. So no, you can't login with it.

I'd recommend fasttube from BlackBerry world. It's fully native, supports login and works better than the android app imo.
    Adam Rees likes this.
    01-04-15 04:34 PM
    Youtube uses g+ login, which isn't supported. So no, you can't login with it.

I'd recommend fasttube from BlackBerry world. It's fully native, supports login and works better than the android app imo.
    Thanks sally

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 04:37 PM
    Hey there, Cobalt!

What you have done for all of is awesome, and i thank you very much for that. I have used your idea and created a patched google play services apk, which is updated to the highest it can go for non-lollipop devices. Not sure if it is totally stable, but i wanted to see if others would give it shot... it works for me! The link is in my mini-bio... can't really post links yet. lol

Neeraj
    01-05-15 10:00 PM
    I can't seem to get a movie to play that I got from the play store. Know how to get it to work?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 10:06 PM
    Does anyone know how to get a movie to play?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 10:09 PM
    I can't get a movie to play, how can I fix it?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 10:17 PM
    Movies don't work. Not drm protected ones anyways. And why make the same post 3x consecutively?
    01-05-15 11:38 PM
    Yea.. no need to post three times

Sidequestion : will g services EVER work?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 12:38 AM
    commenting for later reference
    thanks Cobalt!
    01-06-15 12:59 AM
9,813 ... 3435363738 ...