Have you tried to patch COC?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:01 AM
    Hi Cobalt
    Have you tried to patch COC?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    You can patch it to suppress any errors, but as stated a few posts back, g+ login doesn't work even after patching.
    12-15-14 09:56 AM
    Interesting that with all the links "down" you immediately assumed it is the fault of the links and not your device/method. Also, as soon as possible is a bit strong given this is all provided by a few dedicated CB forum members doing it in their spare time.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    I said as soon as POSSIBLE. I didn't said, "just post it right now." Stop being over smart, *****! If you are not having the links, then why are you even replying to my post! I was just requesting, not ordering. Its just the way in which you are taking in it!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 11:53 AM
    I said as soon as POSSIBLE. I didn't said, "just post it right now." Stop being over smart, *****! If you are not having the links, then why are you even replying to my post! I was just requesting, not ordering. Its just the way in which you are taking in it!

Posted via CB10
    I think it might have been just a matter of interpretation. As soon as possible implies some urgency, as if cobalt owes that to you (which he doesnt). Whereas what you meant was more along the lines of "when you have a chance", which would have been a much different tone.

Anyhow, we've all said our pieces so let's move on. You can access the mega links you believe to be down if you have the mega app from BlackBerry world.
    12-15-14 12:11 PM
    I think it might have been just a matter of interpretation. As soon as possible implies some urgency, as if cobalt owes that to you (which he doesnt). Whereas what you meant was more along the lines of "when you have a chance", which would have been a much different tone.

Anyhow, we've all said our pieces so let's move on. You can access the mega links you believe to be down if you have the mega app from BlackBerry world.
    Thnx brother. I didn't knew about the Mega app. And Sorry, If I misbehaved! I didn't meant to do that.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and moody like this.
    12-15-14 12:54 PM
    this tone has been slowly creeping into this community, and frankly i'm growing tired of it. I've gone on a rant or two in recent history about this, but it seems some members think they're magically entitled to 24/7 support and fully functioning hacks (which is an oxymoron in itself). In other communities these types would usually get a good flaming, but we're much more tolerant at cb (must be a canadian thing ).

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-sith-lord.jpg

z30sta100-3/10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 09:17 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I am downloading and installing the apps in the order they are listed.
    1. Google Login: installed and created new account.
    2. BlackBerry Google ID: installed, enter email and password, then get "Check-In Failed".

Any advice on how to fix this?

Running OS 10.3.1.1154 on Z30 (STA100-5)

Thank you in advance!
    12-17-14 06:01 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I am downloading and installing the apps in the order they are listed.
    1. Google Login: installed and created new account.
    2. BlackBerry Google ID: installed, enter email and password, then get "Check-In Failed".

Any advice on how to fix this?

Running OS 10.3.1.1154 on Z30 (STA100-5)

Thank you in advance!
    You should not create a new account with Google Login. Create the account on the Google website and then use that to login.

And remember: Do not start the Google Login app and try to login there. This doesn't work.

The correct way is to open BLACKBERRY SETTINGS, then go to Accounts, choose add new account, choose add 3rd Party Account (Google Login)
    12-17-14 06:33 PM
    Guys, I've been quite busy and did not have time to answer all of your requests. Will try to catch up this weekend...
    Mecca EL, ralfyguy, moody and 1 others like this.
    12-17-14 06:35 PM
    You should not create a new account with Google Login. Create the account on the Google website and then use that to login.

And remember: Do not start the Google Login app and try to login there. This doesn't work.

The correct way is to open BLACKBERRY SETTINGS, then go to Accounts, choose add new account, choose add 3rd Party Account (Google Login)
    Sorry, I did use BlackBerry Settings, then to Accounts and added a new Google Account (using my existing account with Google).
    After that I installed the Google Login app and upon opening, it won't let me check-in using existing Google email and password (as it says "Check-In Failed").

Thanks again.

Tyler
    12-17-14 06:42 PM
    Hi cobalt, I tried to download google login apk but all links are down. Please do needful thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 12:34 AM
    Hi cobalt, I tried to download google login apk but all links are down. Please do needful thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    Download the mega app from BlackBerry world to download from your phone. Otherwise use a PC.
    12-19-14 02:51 AM
    Any app you guys want tested on the z30 10.3.1.1XXX?
    Let me know so far in absolutely loving AppOps.
    Thank you so much Cobalt you are doing God's work. Will donate later on today.

Supporting the perplexed struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    12-19-14 06:14 AM
    Any app you guys want tested on the z30 10.3.1.1XXX?
    Let me know so far in absolutely loving AppOps.
    Thank you so much Cobalt you are doing God's work. Will donate later on today.

Yes, could you test the Dish Anywhere app that I posted the link for several posts back? It just crashes on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 07:55 AM
    Cobalt, thanks SO MUCH for this and for being so helpful!

I have a few questions, if you please (please excuse me if they have already been answered):

1). Play Services shows an update in the Play Store or Snap. Should we not update?

2). It seems some of the updates for certain apps -- specifically, Drive, Docs, and Sheets -- leads to erratic behavior of the apps. For example, the recent update to these ended up causing the apps to open constantly without my activation, yet they would crash, even when I did activate them. Thoughts on cause?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 11:41 PM
    Cobalt, thanks SO MUCH for this and for being so helpful!

I have a few questions, if you please (please excuse me if they have already been answered):

1). Play Services shows an update in the Play Store or Snap. Should we not update?

2). It seems some of the updates for certain apps -- specifically, Drive, Docs, and Sheets -- leads to erratic behavior of the apps. For example, the recent update to these ended up causing the apps to open constantly without my activation, yet they would crash, even when I did activate them. Thoughts on cause?

Posted via CB10
    1. Don't update. Cobalt's version is patched specifically to work on our BlackBerry devices.

2. Have you patched these apps? And are you using cobalt's gsf v3 apk?
    12-19-14 11:54 PM
    Hello,

I am running 10.2 on Z30.
    I installed Google Login and Blackberry ID. I logged in from Google Maps.
    I installed Google Play and Google Play Downloader.
    I insterted manually the Frame ID in Downlaoder, left email/password blank.
    I cannot download apps. Why downloader is crashing?

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141220_123632.png
    12-20-14 04:47 AM
    Hello,

I am running 10.2 on Z30.
    I installed Google Login and Blackberry ID. I logged in from Google Maps.
    I installed Google Play and Google Play Downloader.
    I insterted manually the Frame ID in Downlaoder, left email/password blank.
    I cannot download apps. Why downloader is crashing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141220_123632.png 
Views:	1635 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	321999
    The downloader will fetch data from BlackBerry ID so you don't have to add GSF ID to it. Remove GSF id from downloader and try again

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    12-20-14 07:02 AM
    We need Google+ login and Google Play Games login to sync game data.
    This would be awesome.
    The only thing i miss on my BB Classic...
    12-20-14 07:06 AM
    The downloader will fetch data from BlackBerry ID so you don't have to add GSF ID to it. Remove GSF id from downloader and try again

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    It won't work on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 08:47 AM
    Cobalt could you take a look at this one please?

https://app.box.com/s/isa0t6wegx4wg56h8f01

Gmaps Patcher patches it fine, no errors. LP also patches, but the app just crashes now upon launch. The previous version runs just fine after patched. tried patching without removal of Android Protection and the result is the same.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141220_095724.png

Runs fine up to there on 10.3.1.1154.
    For obvious reasons I can go any further. If you want PM your username and password so I can test then reset pw again after I report back.
    Thanks.

moody likes this.
    12-20-14 10:00 AM
    Thanks Cobalt..
    12-20-14 10:05 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141220_095724.png 
Views:	2047 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	322052

Runs fine up to there on 10.3.1.1154.
    For obvious reasons I can go any further. If you want PM your username and password so I can test then reset pw again after I report back.
    Thanks.

Thanks for testing this. I don't even get that far. The app crashes upon launch. This app doesn't seem to run on 10.2. Did you install it just like you downloaded it, or did you patch it again?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:09 AM
    Straight what you uploaded and yeah 10.2 kind of blows...
    I also Blackberry android ID,and google login services.
    Last edited by Oglon3r; 12-20-14 at 12:47 PM.
    12-20-14 11:46 AM
    1. Don't update. Cobalt's version is patched specifically to work on our BlackBerry devices.

2. Have you patched these apps? And are you using cobalt's gsf v3 apk?
    Dear Sally Mack,

Thank you for your response and help!

Re #2:

Up until I recently updated the Drive, Docs, and Sheets apps, they ran good (occasionally glitchy), and so without ever reading they had to be patched, I have not patched them. Should I?

And I don't know what "gsf v3" apk you are referring to?

Thanks, very much, again!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:05 PM
9,813 ... 3132333435 ...