Can you log that?
    Sure, how do I do it?
    What it does is the same prompt I get as shown in my previous post. Just as if u had installed the old downloader app. Exactly the same.
    I have the BlackBerry ID app installed and the Gmail account in the BlackBerry settings. I successfully logged in with the ID app and got a ID established. Play Store works as advertised. Just getting an app downloaded doesn't work. I can get apps with Snap just fine. But I would really prefer to use your apps to get stuff.
    Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:07 AM
    Use BlackBerry Logger, link is in my signature.
    12-11-14 10:17 AM
    OK I got that downloaded. But what am I supposed to do with it exactly? That looks like I need a PC as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:27 AM
    Yes, I do.
    Finally achieve run smoothly Google Play, without giving me "error 400" above. And can download OK from Google Play.
    I have correctly inserted 3 3rd party Google account in Blackberry settings
    When open Youtube, question me to select one. I do, Youtube runs Ok, but not logged.

Thanks Cobalt
    I pull out battery and reboot, but nothing..... Youtube runs OK, but not logged in.
    Google Play runs OK too, download app fine, logged in.
    12-11-14 10:30 AM
    I pull out battery and reboot, but nothing..... Youtube runs OK, but not logged in.
    Google Play runs OK too, download app fine, logged in.
    Just to be clear, you can't login in YouTube. You are aware of that, are you?
    12-11-14 10:38 AM
    Just to be clear, you can't login in YouTube. You are aware of that, are you?
    Yes.
    I don�t care not logged in, just that every time I open Youtube, asked to choose which account I want to use.
    I explain myself?
    If that's no problem of setting's, I just use it.

Thank you again
    12-11-14 10:50 AM
    Yes.
    I don�t care not logged in, just that every time I open Youtube, asked to choose which account I want to use.
    I explain myself?

Thank you again
    Ok.. no idea why this happens, sorry.
    ferchu likes this.
    12-11-14 11:08 AM
    Yes.
    I explain myself?

Thank you again
    Just installed the latest one and it opens fine here.

Posted via CB10
    ferchu likes this.
    12-11-14 11:10 AM
    Ok.. no idea why this happens, sorry.
    Hi Cobalt
    Suddenly, stop asking me the account to login each time I open the Youtube app.
    Says "Login" in the options menu on the left... but, all works fine without logged in.

Thanks
    12-12-14 08:31 AM
    wow, this Google account sign in is sick awesome....

Has anybody gotten GQueues to work? you must sign with a Google login, so i click on the big sign in button, then "Choose an account" pops up which i choose my signed in Google account and hit ok... but then it just gives me the loading circle turning forever... nothing ever loads, but it doesn't crash. Does anybody use this? How would I be able to get this to work?
    12-12-14 09:52 AM
    wow, this Google account sign in is sick awesome....

Has anybody gotten GQueues to work? you must sign with a Google login, so i click on the big sign in button, then "Choose an account" pops up which i choose my signed in Google account and hit ok... but then it just gives me the loading circle turning forever... nothing ever loads, but it doesn't crash. Does anybody use this? How would I be able to get this to work?
    Sounds like it's using g+ login, which isn't supported.
    12-12-14 10:11 AM
    Will that ever be supported? is the g+ login much more difficult to implement? seems like stack exchange app also has the same problem.
    12-12-14 10:25 AM
    OK I got that downloaded. But what am I supposed to do with it exactly? That looks like I need a PC as well.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you need a pc. Please read the readme for instructions.
    12-12-14 10:54 AM
    is it possible to get around the g+ login if you patch the apk?
    12-12-14 10:57 AM
    Sorry, no.
    12-12-14 11:51 AM
    That's ok. Great progress regardless!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 06:20 PM
    Cobalt could you take a look at this one please?

https://app.box.com/s/isa0t6wegx4wg56h8f01

Gmaps Patcher patches it fine, no errors. LP also patches, but the app just crashes now upon launch. The previous version runs just fine after patched. tried patching without removal of Android Protection and the result is the same.
    12-12-14 11:25 PM
    Hey Cobalt, I keep getting Api exception: app not found when the Play Store Downloader launches. It doesn't happen on every app but it has for at least two of the ones I need. Could you tell me how to bypass this error?
    12-13-14 12:18 PM
    Hey Cobalt, I keep getting Api exception: app not found when the Play Store Downloader launches. It doesn't happen on every app but it has for at least two of the ones I need. Could you tell me how to bypass this error?
    This error message indicated, that either a) the appname is wrong or b) the app is not available with the used settings. You can change your settings (Network Provider, Network Operator Code, Locale and language) and try if that works.
    12-13-14 12:53 PM
    Hey cobalt

Will there ever be a chance getting google+ working at all or should I just get a cheap android/ios device to serve my needs?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 04:21 PM
    Hey cobalt

Will there ever be a chance getting google+ working at all or should I just get a cheap android/ios device to serve my needs?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Get a cheap device.
    Mecca EL and moody like this.
    12-14-14 02:46 AM
    Please update the links for Blackberry Android ID V 1.1, Google play Store, Google Play Store downloader, Google Youtube as sson as possible. All the Mega links are not working.
    12-14-14 11:35 AM
    Please update the links for Blackberry Android ID V 1.1, Google play Store, Google Play Store downloader, Google Youtube as sson as possible. All the Mega links are not working.
    Try this : https://app.box.com/s/yprhx1k9mippudp9vtz4

Sent from the other side of the country
    Sally Mack and tejbirsingh like this.
    12-14-14 12:00 PM
    Interesting that with all the links "down" you immediately assumed it is the fault of the links and not your device/method. Also, as soon as possible is a bit strong given this is all provided by a few dedicated CB forum members doing it in their spare time.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    12-14-14 04:45 PM
    Interesting that with all the links "down" you immediately assumed it is the fault of the links and not your device/method. Also, as soon as possible is a bit strong given this is all provided by a few dedicated CB forum members doing it in their spare time.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    This tone has been slowly creeping into this community, and frankly I'm growing tired of it. I've gone on a rant or two in recent history about this, but it seems some members think they're magically entitled to 24/7 support and fully functioning hacks (which is an oxymoron in itself). In other communities these types would usually get a good flaming, but we're much more tolerant at CB (must be a Canadian thing ).
    12-14-14 10:25 PM
9,813 ... 3031323334 ...