I'm sorry to be a nuisance. Just as suggestion, perhaps someone can do like a 2 minute tutorial video on installing these stuff into youtube. I really need these google **** on my z10 for g drive, games and all those stuff.

Just a suggestion for cobalt n the gang. It's mainly for the newbies coz i've been reading this thread and its quickly becoming confusing (being a nube meself). Btw, great work cobalt.much respect.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    12-05-14 05:03 PM
    I really need these google **** on my z10 for g drive, games and all those stuff.
    For Gdrive I recommend you try PlayCloud10, amazing multi service native app. Wolf

Posted via CB10
    mrfreeze and Mecca EL like this.
    12-05-14 05:17 PM
    Thankyou Sonic-NKT. Now I can chromecast to my TV. And It works perfectly.
    12-05-14 05:39 PM
    For Gdrive I recommend you try PlayCloud10, amazing multi service native app. Wolf

Posted via CB10
    I might as well install the Google services since it would cover everything else except g+. Meaning my games and stuff would function as they would on android, right?

I would like to install things like gchrome, gdrive . I think I don't need the Gmail app since bb10 email works flawlessly.

Just a question, if I already have an android device (samsung note). Does that put me at an advantage over any gsf issue etc?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 05:47 PM
    I might as well install the Google services since it would cover everything else except g+. Meaning my games and stuff would function as they would on android, right?

I would like to install things like gchrome, gdrive . I think I don't need the Gmail app since bb10 email works flawlessly.

Just a question, if I already have an android device (samsung note). Does that put me at an advantage over any gsf issue etc?

Posted via CB10
    This won't guarantee that your games will work, and having an android device won't necessarily help either as the Google ID that some of these apps generate is made from your email and device combination. Whenever I update my OS with an autoloader my Google services ID changes in my apps and the apps view it as a brand new device. It's one of many reasons why my preference is to update non destructively.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 07:11 PM
    This won't guarantee that your games will work, and having an android device won't necessarily help either as the Google ID that some of these apps generate is made from your email and device combination. Whenever I update my OS with an autoloader my Google services ID changes in my apps and the apps view it as a brand new device.

Posted via CB10
    Okay, I get whatchu mean. Thanks brah.

But still it seems the guys here have pretty much figured it out around the Google play services for the games right?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 07:21 PM
    Okay, I get whatchu mean. Thanks brah.

But still it seems the guys here have pretty much figured it out around the Google play services for the games right?

Posted via CB10
    Games rely on Google+ login which doesn't work therefore all the games that that need google+ login won't work..

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 08:50 PM
    Games rely on Google+ login which doesn't work therefore all the games that that need google+ login won't work..

Posted via CB10
    That's right. You might get lucky with games like Candy Crush logging in with facebook, but Clash of Clans and Quiz Up will not let you sign in. Sadly there isn't a fix or workaround for it. Some games will work, and some won't. It's a roll of the dice but it never hurts to try.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:10 PM
    i tried following steps on page one
    however all links with no mirrors that have download links on/through mega arent opening on my computer.
    what shud i do!?
    these are the links i couldnt download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!1cdggQwA!m1tKCM...D2iTDlsatwKPMQ
    https://mega.co.nz/#!1JdhxY4a!pfXwVF...QikFpQI9o74XlE
    https://mega.co.nz/#!5VlxxC7I!j1r1OB...IifTKirC71qvwc
    12-06-14 01:31 AM
    Got this done earlier. Everything works well including gdrive, gmail cept for inbox. Just a blank screen even after patching.

Just like to say thank you and excellent work by Cobalt.

Posted via Passport10
    12-06-14 03:12 AM
    Just for anyone whos intrested, this version of youtube works on my q5 running 10.3.1
    YouTube 5.3.32 APK Download - APKMirror

Its fast and responsive, Login doesnt work tho (i have the google account app and google id app installed), the app display "an error has occured" when trying to login.
    I tried patching it with the windows program to fix google play services but after that the app wont start at all.
    Better than nothing i guess...
    Thanks Sonic for helping out. I quickly looked into Youtube. It requires manual treatment, the patcher can't handle this app as it uses some special verifications. Anyways: I patched the file so that it will work without any annoying popups.

Login doesn't work though (Google+ is not supported)

Hope it helps

Download Youtube 5.17.6 patched
    annon91221 and yciwolf like this.
    12-06-14 05:30 AM
    Hi Cobalt

did you have google play store v5.1.11 latest version patched?

Sent from the other side of the country
    Suhaillhaneef likes this.
    12-06-14 10:07 AM
    Hi Cobalt

did you have google play store v5.1.11 latest version patched?

Sent from the other side of the country

Ah, I see it's new. Gonna patch...
    12-06-14 10:13 AM
    Google Play Store version 5.1.11

... is ready for download. The download link in post one has been updated.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141206_175055.png
    moody, Mecca EL, tdyhedge and 2 others like this.
    12-06-14 11:00 AM
    Got this done earlier. Everything works well including gdrive, gmail cept for inbox. Just a blank screen even after patching.

Just like to say thank you and excellent work by Cobalt.

Posted via Passport10
    The inbox should work. What components did you install? Did you install Google Services Framework v3?

To be sure everything worked with patching, you can try this prepatched version:
    Google Mail patched
    polgara59 likes this.
    12-06-14 11:08 AM
    Hey cobalt, u din help me with my post :'(

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 11:51 AM
    Google Play Store version 5.1.11

... is ready for download. The download link in post one has been updated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141206_175055.png 
Views:	1961 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	319018
    ok, done
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-uploadfromtaptalk1417894024686.png  
    12-06-14 01:27 PM
    The inbox should work. What components did you install? Did you install Google Services Framework v3?

To be sure everything worked with patching, you can try this prepatched version:
    Google Mail patched
    not for me, I've still trouble for this
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-uploadfromtaptalk1417894213406.png  
    12-06-14 01:30 PM
    Is this still working on 10.2.1? Earlier post's say it has but play store downloader just crashes when I try to download a app. Thanks

Posted via CB10: Z10, PlayBook 64GB
    12-06-14 04:55 PM
    Hey cobalt, u din help me with my post :'(

Posted via CB10
    all the links are working just fine
    12-07-14 02:43 AM
    Cobalt232,

Would you be able to take a look at the AP Mobile Android App (mnn.Android-4210.apk) ? It throws the error "Unfortunately, AP Mobile has stopped" on my BlackBerry Passport (newest OS) no matter if patched or not. The app is a really good one content wise (for older BBs and iPhone), so it is such a shame this is happening.

Thanks so much!
    12-07-14 07:50 AM
    Thanks CObalt

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 07:53 AM
    Oh my GOD! You are a flawless genius and I love you.
    moody likes this.
    12-07-14 08:57 AM
    Has anyone else noticed Snap is no longer saving apks to the device?

I've downloaded a few apps this week and using the search function in file manager I can't find the apk. Searched device and media card.

This morning I downloaded LTE Discovery, which needs GP dependences removed and there is no apk for me to patch.

I am.... Mrs Peevishlicious
    12-07-14 10:46 AM
    Haven't used Snap anymore since Play Store works ... Maybe a settings problem?
    moody and CRIISPP like this.
    12-07-14 11:21 AM
9,813 ... 2627282930 ...