Deleted ver 1, went to accounts and deleted acc.
    Installed ver1.1 add account, followed step, all done.

Passport/10.3.0.1418. UK
    11-26-14 09:35 PM
    Blackberry Google ID v1.1
    A content provider for the Gservices database

Changelog:

New: Now supports checkin to obtain a valid Google Services Framework key directly from the Google servers
    New: Country code is automatically taken from Telephony Manager (getSimCountryIso)
    New: Updated GUI
    Fix: Updated content provider code

Download Blackberry Google ID v1.1

As always, post your feedback here.

Attachment 317116

Attachment 317117
    Ok, since I'm still on 10.2.2, The latest Play Store, BlackBerryID disn't even install before. I already had a Gmail account setup. I successfully installed the new BlackBerryID app and it worked as advertised. Then I installed the latest Play Store successfully as well. And it now works as well. I also installed the Play Store Downloader again, but that still didn't work. I understand for this to work right I should have 10.3 installed as mentioned in the OP. I am surprised that I actually got that far just because the latest BlackBerryID actually installed this time and made the latest Play Store work on my Z10. My question is, is it required to install the GSF apk that was mentioned some pages back, but isn't in the first post, or is this part of the new BlackBerryID app?

PS: I understand this whole thing will never work right as long as I stay on 10.2.2, just throwing out the info what has changed with the new BlackBerryID when not on 10.3 OS.
    My main reason I haven't upgraded to 10.3 yet is the fact that I simply cannot cope not having Flash in my browser. I use stuff that will not work without it and the app for these sites have not the same functions. I have gotten excited about 10.3 in the past until I heard that Flash is gone. That is a major no no for me.
    11-26-14 10:29 PM
    Thanks mannn
    11-26-14 11:18 PM
    Ok, since I'm still on 10.2.2, The latest Play Store, BlackBerryID disn't even install before. I already had a Gmail account setup. I successfully installed the new BlackBerryID app and it worked as advertised. Then I installed the latest Play Store successfully as well. And it now works as well. I also installed the Play Store Downloader again, but that still didn't work. I understand for this to work right I should have 10.3 installed as mentioned in the OP. I am surprised that I actually got that far just because the latest BlackBerryID actually installed this time and made the latest Play Store work on my Z10. My question is, is it required to install the GSF apk that was mentioned some pages back, but isn't in the first post, or is this part of the new BlackBerryID app?

PS: I understand this whole thing will never work right as long as I stay on 10.2.2, just throwing out the info what has changed with the new BlackBerryID when not on 10.3 OS.
    My main reason I haven't upgraded to 10.3 yet is the fact that I simply cannot cope not having Flash in my browser. I use stuff that will not work without it and the app for these sites have not the same functions. I have gotten excited about 10.3 in the past until I heard that Flash is gone. That is a major no no for me.
    Google ID 1.1 is now compiled to run on 10.2. I'll recompile Play Store downloader to run on 10.2 later this week.

And to all readers: Google ID does not replace Google Login. You need both to be installed.
    moody likes this.
    11-26-14 11:26 PM
    So far everything seems to be working fine with the new google id app.

I have another issue that I can't seem to resolve, that I believe was prompted when i installed google maps 7.02, then uninstalled and downgraded back to 6.14.5. Despite being located in Canada, my google maps navigation insists on using imperial units of measurement. It was all fine before - but ever since going to 7.02, then back, I've been stuck in "miles" in navigation (but not in the main maps app).

Things I've tried:
    1. Upgrading back to 7.02 and changing the distance units setting from "automatic" to "kilometres"
    2. Changing my language in the android runtime settings from "English (US)" to "English (Canada)"
    3. Removing all patched android apps
    4. Mixing and matching different versions of google play services.
    5. Reverting to the old google ID apk you had where user specifies the country of their gsf id.
    6. Clearing all app data in google play services.
    7. A bunch of hard resets along the way usually after uninstalling apks

Also a small thing I noticed was in the google play services settings, under location reporting it said "Not available in the United States", whereas in previous versions of google play services, it would say "Not available in this region". I figured I'd post this in case anyone else has had a similar experience.
    11-26-14 11:36 PM
    Thanks for the new BB Google ID apk and contuinued support, works perfectly!
    11-27-14 03:01 AM
    services framework directl link.. plz..!!

thanx in advance.
    11-27-14 05:23 AM
    services framework directl link.. plz..!!

thanx in advance.
    It is in..
    Post #369

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 08:04 AM
    thanks Cobalt.new Google ID version 1.1...and all associated application (GPS,GPD) operate perfectly with last leak (1154)
    Noorhadi78 likes this.
    11-27-14 08:27 AM
    It is in..
    Post #369

Posted via CB10
    Dude yes but I m asking for direct download link..

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 08:38 AM
    Can we still use lucky patcher, or do we have to use a PC now?

-edit-

Nevermind, LuckyPatcher still works on the device.

Does anyone know or have tried to see if Apps that require OBB files are getting them with the patched Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PostMortem; 11-27-14 at 10:42 AM.
    11-27-14 10:13 AM
    Which scenario is the Google GSF from post #369 actually needed? I really got confused.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 11:20 AM
    Need progress bar while downloading app in playstore downloder, so we can know when the completion of the download

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 11:32 AM
    Which scenario is the Google GSF from post #369 actually needed? I really got confused.

Posted via CB10
    It's needed if you want to use Google Drive
    11-27-14 12:04 PM
    It's needed if you want to use Google Drive
    Ah, thanks for the explanation.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 12:17 PM
    What services should I install in order to make the Gmail app work? Yes, I love the Hub, but sometimes I need some feats from the app. Thanks!
    11-27-14 11:26 PM
    I didn't understand the note regarding Google play services and Google login in Google Maps section. Does this apply to maps only or other apps which require login as well. If it is, which is preferable?

Passport, SQW 100-1, 10.3.0.1154
    11-28-14 08:12 AM
    Okay thanks is there anyway by this to make Google play service works?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 12:14 PM
    Okay thanks is there anyway by this to make Google play service works?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, check out cobalt's other threads.
    11-28-14 01:55 PM
    I didn't understand the note regarding Google play services and Google login in Google Maps section. Does this apply to maps only or other apps which require login as well. If it is, which is preferable?

If you want to use Google Maps (the maps app) with starred placed you can install Google Login and all my other files but NOT Google Play Services.
    11-28-14 01:59 PM
    Yes, check out cobalt's other threads.
    Can you suggest a thread for me? I mean to get Google play service working and sign in with gmail on android games

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:06 PM
    If you want to use Google Maps (the maps app) with starred placed you can install Google Login and all my other files but NOT Google Play Services.
    How does this affect the other apps?

11-28-14 04:37 PM
    How does this affect the other apps?

You can have either Maps working fully and all the other apps depending on the Google Play Services will not work, or not work right. Or all the other apps working correctly and Google Maps without login and starred places. You cannot have both.

Posted via CB10
    cvendra likes this.
    11-28-14 06:22 PM
    Hi cobalt,
    any chance at patching google play games?
    would solve many in app problems.
    11-28-14 06:37 PM
    Few places I saw the mention of GSF v3. Is this also needed? missing from landing page?

11-29-14 12:52 AM
9,813 ... 2324252627 ...