What country are you in?
    11-19-14 01:54 PM
    Dominican Republic
    11-19-14 07:13 PM
    Oh my....my Q5 os version is still 10.2.1. is there any way to get it work?..

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 09:35 PM
    Oh my....my Q5 os version is still 10.2.1. is there any way to get it work?..

Posted via CB10
    No. But perhaps there's a much simpler way to achieve your goal, without the need for BlackBerry Google id. What exactly are you trying to do?
    11-19-14 11:26 PM
    Is there anyway to get the blackberry ID app working on 10.2.1? I'm trying to get the patched playstore 5 in the OP to work but as I understand this will not work if I dont have the blackberry ID app. So its either I upgrade to leaked 10.3 or I use a different version of Playstore? I am already signed into google via maps and google accounts. Gsf all set via snap
    11-20-14 01:10 AM
    I'm just gonna update. Cant be bothered to wait. I hear 10.3 isnt bad anyways
    11-20-14 01:34 AM
    Dominican Republic
    Your two digit ISO country code is: do

Full list of country codes:
    Country Codes, Phone Codes, Dialing Codes, Telephone Codes, ISO Country Codes
    Mecca EL and JoseMercedes like this.
    11-20-14 01:43 AM
    I have the same problem as Alex.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 02:24 AM
    I actually just got things setup after updating via the autoloader which was just plug and play
    11-20-14 03:52 AM
    Cobalt my man you simply must get the progress bar going in the down loader when you have the time.
    11-20-14 09:34 AM
    Haven�t had the chance to dig through the whole thread yet but is Google Now working ?
    11-20-14 09:45 AM
    Partially, I hear. You can try doing a "search in thread" from the desktop site and you can probably find more info about it.
    11-20-14 10:44 AM
    I was having problems downloading apps with play store/play store downloader. Even though this was working when I first started.

I decided to start fresh, so I uninstalled all the Google services apps. I rebooted my phone and I still see Google services as a running process even though I uninstalled it. How is this possible, and how do I get it to completely uninstall?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by isrgish; 11-21-14 at 12:41 AM.
    11-20-14 04:53 PM
    Awesome thread and support. I've successfully installed GPlay store, and everything is working well.

I've received an update notice for Google Play services, from version 5.0.89 to version 6.5.85. Is it safe to install or dos this version need a patch? Forgive me if this has already been addressed. Thanks!!
    moody likes this.
    11-21-14 08:20 AM
    Awesome thread and support. I've successfully installed GPlay store, and everything is working well.

I've received an update notice for Google Play services, from version 5.0.89 to version 6.5.85. Is it safe to install or dos this version need a patch? Forgive me if this has already been addressed. Thanks!!
    No, only patched versions will work. There is a patched v6 in the op, but it's not as stable as the v5.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-21-14 08:23 AM
    So Recently I had installed and followed every step of Cobalts Google Play & Services, I had all my apps installed & working from gmail to google maps, then out of nowhere one night the blackberry icon that sits on the status bar next to the signal bars, disappeared, and I guess you could say my device was soft bricked, I tried to press an app or open any app and it wouldn't open I wasn't able to do anything at all, the only thing I could do was scroll through the pages of apps I had. So I attempted to reboot & restart the phone but that didn't fix at all so the only other option I had was to reload the os. I'm back to normal again, but wondering if anyone else encountered the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:53 PM
    So Recently I had installed and followed every step of Cobalts Google Play & Services, I had all my apps installed & working from gmail to google maps, then out of nowhere one night the blackberry icon that sits on the status bar next to the signal bars, disappeared, and I guess you could say my device was soft bricked, I tried to press an app or open any app and it wouldn't open I wasn't able to do anything at all, the only thing I could do was scroll through the pages of apps I had. So I attempted to reboot & restart the phone but that didn't fix at all so the only other option I had was to reload the os. I'm back to normal again, but wondering if anyone else encountered the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    It happened to me as well, the missing BlackBerry icon. Unable to send message through bbm. All the android apps not working. I think it happens after installing the android browser, not sure though. What I did was delete the android browser and Google play service (becoz I got error message on my GPS). Reinstal just the gps, And back to normal now.
    11-24-14 12:02 AM
    Thanks Cobalt, this has gotten most of my google apps to work, except for Keep and YouTube. Still figuring those out.

For those struggling to get inbox to work. Install Google Play services 5.0.89 (stable) first and activate/Log into inbox, then install 6.1.0.5 (beta) and use it thereafter for GMail compatibility. This worked for me.

Otherwise follow OP instructions to the T and everything should work!

Thanks again!
    11-24-14 01:09 AM
    Did you patch keep with luck patcher.. I did and worked for me but I don't use it that much anyways..

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 05:35 AM
    Tried with Lucky Patcher, Keep doesnt sync at all, only stores notes locally, despite being listed in the Google Login App as a succesful sync.
    11-24-14 05:50 AM
    Tried with Lucky Patcher, Keep doesnt sync at all, only stores notes locally, despite being listed in the Google Login App as a succesful sync.
    See.. that I didn't check that.. as I said don't use it much.. Hopefully some future update of the app would sync.. fingers crossed..

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 06:11 AM
    Blackberry Google ID v1.1
    A content provider for the Gservices database

Changelog:

New: Now supports checkin to obtain a valid Google Services Framework key directly from the Google servers
    New: Country code is automatically taken from Telephony Manager (getSimCountryIso)
    New: Updated GUI
    Fix: Updated content provider code

Download Blackberry Google ID v1.1

As always, post your feedback here.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141126_210614.png

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141126_210605.png
    Mecca EL, ralfyguy, tryfe and 3 others like this.
    11-26-14 02:31 PM
    Stuck right here

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141126_161346.png

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:21 PM
    Did you login via Blackberry Settings -> Account -> Add new Account? Read post 1 for instructions.
    11-26-14 03:37 PM
    Did you login via Blackberry Settings -> Account -> Add new Account? Read post 1 for instructions.
    I did. When it says "add a google account" I went with existing. Do i have to set up a new account in order to make it work?
    11-26-14 03:45 PM
9,813 ... 2223242526 ...