I got the same problem when I try to save my game data using g+ account in clash of clans it says "device not supported ". Can anyone give an proper answer? My os version is 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Your OS version is 10.2? At least it isn't 10.1 ..... you should really update your device!
    11-11-14 03:13 PM
    Thousand thanks for this new version of Playstore...!!!! Now it operates on my Z10 without restriction. In french we say "Chapeau" Mr Cobalt!

I am able to load books and music issued from my GPS account..super!
    You can download books and music? Nice, never tried that. What happens if downloading music? Is the installer invoked?
    11-11-14 03:15 PM
    yes it has automatically installed Google play music and has loaded the music choice I maid on PlayStore..and it plays!
    annon91221 likes this.
    11-11-14 03:21 PM
    Yes it is, even plays tracks -didn't go further do

Posted via CB with z30
    11-11-14 03:22 PM
    This is a big...

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 03:29 PM
    Wow there is so much to do to get an app on blackberry. Please does anyone have a simple way to get apps. I mean simple lol. Without sending me on links round pages and pages of confusion.
    A simple step by step procedure for person who isn't great at these pc things. for only the latest bits and bobs.
    I have tried so much downloaded stuff and nothing is working. I don't want to have to sell my passport. But I can't live with blackberry world it's a pile of poo. Amazon not much better.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 03:31 PM
    Easiest way is to use Snap to access the store. Just Google "Snap BlackBerry" and it you should find some simple instructions. Crackberry has a good guide on Snap as well. Try Googling "Crackberry Snap"and see the results.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 03:46 PM
    Easiest way is to use Snap to access the store. Just Google "Snap BlackBerry" and it you should find some simple instructions. Crackberry has a good guide on Snap as well. Try Googling "Crackberry Snap"and see the results.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but sideloading may be somewhat more complicated than downloading a few apk files to your device and installing them. If everything is to complicated, I suggest to just use the Amazon Store that is preinstalled on every 10.3 device.

Just my 2 cents.
    moody likes this.
    11-11-14 03:53 PM
    Guys already have snap. That was easy. But I'm trying to get the patcher.
    Feels like I'm pulling my teeth out, just not getting anywhere. So I tried the lucky patcher for phone as it sounded easy. But it will not install. My passport might have to to get a ticket to ride to ebay.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 04:06 PM
    Yes it is, even plays tracks -didn't go further do

Posted via CB with z30
    Great Feedback. I updated the first post with this information. Did someone ever try to use the buy/billing feature in Google Play store? I didn't, but maybe it works.
    11-11-14 04:09 PM
    Feels like I'm pulling my teeth out, just not getting anywhere. So I tried the lucky patcher for phone as it sounded easy. But it will not install. My passport might have to to get a ticket to ride to ebay.

Posted via CB10
    My preference has always been the GMaps patcher, even though it has the only downside of needing to patch the apk files on the computer rather than the device itself. I did respond to your post about installing Lucky Patcher so you can patch on the device and cut the PC (almost) completely out of the process.
    11-11-14 04:10 PM
    Great Feedback. I updated the first post with this information. Did someone ever try to use the buy/billing feature in Google Play store? I didn't, but maybe it works.
    If billing in the Play Store worked on the device that would be pretty incredible.
    11-11-14 04:12 PM
    How do I configure the Google ID... that is, how do I find out my hexadecimal number and country code?
    11-11-14 04:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ok, so let's see what we can do for you: What exactly is the problem with the Gmaps Patcher? Here are the steps how it should work:

1. Verify that you have Java installed on your PC. To do that, type Java in the search bar in Start menu of Wiondows. If you see a Java about window you have java
    2. Download Gmaps Patcher to your PC and unzip the files to a folder, i.e. C:\Gmaps_Patcher. Configure the Java path and point it to java.exe
    3. Look up the name of the package you want to download on https://play.google.com/store -> the name will be something like com.example.app
    4. Go to APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v3 (Evozi Official) and enter the package name. The file will be downloaded to your pc (com.somename.apk)
    5. Select that file you want to patch and press analyze. The patcher will suggest the required patches
    6. If the file was patched, it will be in the Output folder of the patcher. Copy it to your device with Blackberry Link and install it

Hope this helps.
    11-11-14 04:19 PM
    How do I configure the Google ID... that is, how do I find out my hexadecimal number and country code?
    There are two ways how you can get this ID:

1. Install Snap, login in Snap and then swipe down from top, go to settings and there you find your ID
    2. Install Gmaps Patcher, run the app and in the Tab GSFID you enter your Google Login and Password. It will then generate an ID for you
    11-11-14 04:21 PM
    For some reason the downloads will not install on my blackberry. Maybe I'm missing something in between.
    I managed to get Gmaps open but nothing works

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 04:25 PM
    thanks. And country code?
    11-11-14 04:26 PM
    Wow there is so much to do to get an app on blackberry. Please does anyone have a simple way to get apps. I mean simple lol. Without sending me on links round pages and pages of confusion.
    A simple step by step procedure for person who isn't great at these pc things. for only the latest bits and bobs.
    I have tried so much downloaded stuff and nothing is working. I don't want to have to sell my passport. But I can't live with blackberry world it's a pile of poo. Amazon not much better.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you should have gotten an android if android apps were a priority.
    moody likes this.
    11-11-14 04:28 PM
    thanks. And country code?

us = usa
    cn = china
    ch = switzerland
    etc...
    scienceboy likes this.
    11-11-14 04:30 PM
    For some reason the downloads will not install on my blackberry. Maybe I'm missing something in between.
    I managed to get Gmaps open but nothing works

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean by "it will not install on your device". So you download an apk file on your blackberry and then you click on it and it doesn't install?
    11-11-14 04:32 PM
    Ok I have got a bit further on now. But I'm stuck at the sign in part where you download the apps. I'm sure I've put correct email in and the long gsf id code of snap..
    I have to get some sleep. So I will continue tomorrow. Thanks for all help so far.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 05:48 PM
    I did have a Sony z3 compact. But the bezel was so thin that just picking the phone up , it wanted change my screens.. only good thing about android is the apps mate. All the devices are cheap foreign rubbish.
    Lumia tops them all with quality.
    Then passort came out. I fell for it.
    But blackberry world is rubbish even compared to windows.
    If I can get this to work I be happy with passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 05:56 PM
    Originally Posted by Lahiru Shehan Ranasinghe
    I got the same problem when I try to save my game data using g+ account in clash of clans it says "device not supported ". Can anyone give an proper answer? My os version is 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Your OS version is 10.2? At least it isn't 10.1 ..... you should really update your device!

I have BlackBerry os 10.2.1.xxx and it says "device not supported" when I try to google login via clash of clans. Are u telling me that if I update to 10.3.xxx I will be able to save my clash of clans data to google cloud?

Has this been confirmed?

Thanks in advice.
    Last edited by fishxsauce; 11-11-14 at 08:10 PM.
    11-11-14 07:57 PM
    Having a bit of trouble with Google Play Services... should I be using the newer beta version?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:58 PM
    I have got 10.2.1 official updates are all done. But 10.3 isn't official yet. Will the 10.3 update erase whole data in my device? Is it safe to update?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:24 PM
9,813 ... 1718192021 ...