Ok, my bad.I thought someone had referred to version 2.7 of the patcher but I clearly misunderstood. Have read for hours so must have got confused
    11-02-14 03:57 PM
    Thanks. Google Drive work well with two accounts (Google Apps and Gmail).

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 04:39 PM
    Cobalt 232 I come to know that update of 10.3.0.1418 is rolled out, a leaked version. If possible pl. Make auto loader.
    Try this thread: OS10.3.0.1418 SR 10.3.0.908 for ALL devices
    11-02-14 06:21 PM
    Yeah, looking forward to it!

Mebbe it's a problem with the version? I still can't figure out where to download the latest version. Seems like you're up to 2.7, and this is 1.2. Got 1.2 via Mega and the page where you give the instructions on how to do all this....

Does the analysis process rely on Java? I've double checked the path for java.exe a few times, but perhaps it's not running properly? Can't find a java related error though.
    The analyze process doesn't rely on java, but it relies on the package being decompiled. For some reason this doesn't happen in your case. If you look into the temp folder, you'll find a folder with the name of the package. You can verify, if it contains a smali folder and if there is content inside.

Also, your log shows that your apk has a filename with a blank in it: "com.tripadvisor.androi d.apps.cityguide.rome-42.apk". Is this a typo from your side or is there a blank between "androi d". If that is the case, this may also cause problems.
    11-03-14 02:27 AM
    Cobalt, Firstly, again, thanks for your help. I tried running GMaps patcher on the Paris City Guide APK and got the same result as with the ROME one, and gave up for the evening. This morning at work, I installed Gmaps patcher on my work terminal (a PC) that has re 7 installed....and everything worked. Or at least the analysis occurred and a patched version of the guide was produced. So of course I'm wondering if my JRE7 install is messed up on my home laptop.

Here is the log of what happened at work this morning, and I think everything looks OK:

Processing C:\Users\djohnson\Downloads\com.tripadvisor.androi d.apps.cityguide.paris.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 37.83 MB in 73.65 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Google Advertising dependencies detected
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Patching Google Play Services]
    Done.
    [Resizing Advertising Banner]
    Info: No match for pattern const\/16 (v.), 0x64
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Done.
    [Signing and Zip aligning]
    Done.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    11-03-14 07:58 AM
    Hey Cobalt, I have been trying to get Google drive running on my z-10 STL-100-1 for a while..i have installed LUCKY PATCHER version 4.4.7...after patching i am getting the message "unfortunately, Drive has stopped".. is there any workaround....or perhaps could u patch google drive and post the link here....Thanks for the good work...
    11-03-14 08:22 AM
    Thanks a lot cobalt your android patched applications worked amazing and I was able to play Modern Combat 5 .

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    11-03-14 09:32 AM
    Hey Cobalt, I have been trying to get Google drive running on my z-10 STL-100-1 for a while..i have installed LUCKY PATCHER version 4.4.7...after patching i am getting the message "unfortunately, Drive has stopped".. is there any workaround....or perhaps could u patch google drive and post the link here....Thanks for the good work...
    You'll need to install the patched cobalt.google.android.gsf framework.

Download here
    11-03-14 09:51 AM
    Cobalt, Firstly, again, thanks for your help. I tried running GMaps patcher on the Paris City Guide APK and got the same result as with the ROME one, and gave up for the evening. This morning at work, I installed Gmaps patcher on my work terminal (a PC) that has re 7 installed....and everything worked. Or at least the analysis occurred and a patched version of the guide was produced. So of course I'm wondering if my JRE7 install is messed up on my home laptop.

Here is the log of what happened at work this morning, and I think everything looks OK:

Processing C:\Users\djohnson\Downloads\com.tripadvisor.androi d.apps.cityguide.paris.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 37.83 MB in 73.65 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Google Advertising dependencies detected
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Patching Google Play Services]
    Done.
    [Resizing Advertising Banner]
    Info: No match for pattern const\/16 (v.), 0x64
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Done.
    [Signing and Zip aligning]
    Done.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    Yep, everything ok
    11-03-14 09:52 AM
    Anyone frequently get the message "unfortunately Google play services has stopped"? I also get a Google drive has stopped. It doesn't crash any of my apps and the message usually instantly goes away but it's still annoying (and a little embarrassing) to see it pop up all the time. Did I do something wrong with the order I installed these Google services?
    11-03-14 11:33 AM
    Anyone frequently get the message "unfortunately Google play services has stopped"? I also get a Google drive has stopped. It doesn't crash any of my apps and the message usually instantly goes away but it's still annoying (and a little embarrassing) to see it pop up all the time. Did I do something wrong with the order I installed these Google services?
    Did you install the patched gsf cobalt posted awhile back? I find that causes the error more frequently when installed.
    11-03-14 12:46 PM
    Thanks cobalt...works like a charm

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 02:40 PM
    Hope this is OK to post here. I have two android apps. a credit union one and Splashtop HD (Amazon Spp Store source) that force close on startup. No error message, just poof and it is gone. Would it help trying to patch these apps or is patching only good for Google Services-dependent apps? How do you tell if Google Services is the cause of the force closing? I've tried the BBRY version of Splashtop HD but must be for PlayBook as the screen is not right on my Z30.
    11-03-14 03:05 PM
    Play Store Downloader has been updated to a new version. The download link in the first post has been updated (mega).

Changelog:

• Change: Replaced Sherlock Actionbar with default Android Actionbar (reduced size from 1.4 MB to 700k)
    • Change: Removed hardcoded GSF-ID (this confused some ppl.)
    • New: Interface now supports the up features of actionbar (the little arrow to the left to go back to the previous screen. Q10 users can now run the app in full screen)
    • New: Clear download folder option is now directly accessible in the pulldown menu
    • New: Color scheme now matches new Play Store color scheme
    • Fix: Some minor internal fixes

Play Store Downloader is built to work together with my patched version of Google Play Store. You'll find the downloadlink for Google Play Store in the first post.

Enjoy!

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141103_235430.png
    moody, Furell, noemi-abril and 3 others like this.
    11-03-14 04:57 PM
    Are you tired of entering your Google Services Framework ID (GSF-ID) over and over again after updating your apps?

Here is the solution:
    The Blackberry Google ID content provider emulates the content provider that is originally found in the com.google.android.gsf package. The app acts as a system wide provider and shares the entered Google ID / GSF-ID with every Android app on your device. As it works as a content provider, the app consumes no memory or resources.

Some example apps that require this ID:
    - Play Store downloader
    - APK Downloader
    - Allmost every Google related app (ie. Google Play Store)

As a special feature, I implemented a direct access to the hidden Android Settings and the hidden Permission Settings of the Android Runtime. You can access those features via options menu.

Download the app here

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141104_000833.pngCobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141104_000842.pngCobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141104_000931.png
    moody, noemi-abril and Furell like this.
    11-03-14 05:39 PM
    So tried reinstalling jre7 on my laptop, and reinstalled the x86 version as well. Nothing works. No idea why. There was also nothing in the temp folder. Any other ideas? I'm going to next try just wholesale copying my jre7 build from the office onto my laptop. Have to wait until tomorrow, but confirmed the paris guide worked, so nothing wrong with your software, which i'm sure you already knew :-).
    11-03-14 05:53 PM
    Play Store Downloader has been updated to a new version. The download link in the first post has been updated (mega).
    Thanks for the update. Did you also sneak in the "pick download path" feature? I haven't noticed it before.

Also, I can confirm my previous suspicion that the previous play store downloader was trying it's very best to automatically update my Google play services apk (as evidence by the 8 copies of the apk in my download folder). Hopefully this version corrects that, but perhaps since Google play services is supposed to be a "silent update", play store bypasses it's own settings NOT to auto update, and triggers the downloader.
    moody likes this.
    11-03-14 06:38 PM
    Newbie here, i want to get the google play services to play my clash of clan..but everythings here is overwhelming...
    where do i start? can some1 point me in the right direction..like which thread number i should read?

I have a z10 stl-100-2
    11-04-14 03:06 AM
    New play store downloader file in other cloud services please.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-04-14 03:42 AM

Changelog:

• Change: Replaced Sherlock Actionbar with default Android Actionbar (reduced size from 1.4 MB to 700k)
    • Change: Removed hardcoded GSF-ID (this confused some ppl.)
    • New: Interface now supports the up features of actionbar (the little arrow to the left to go back to the previous screen. Q10 users can now run the app in full screen)
    • New: Clear download folder option is now directly accessible in the pulldown menu
    • New: Color scheme now matches new Play Store color scheme
    • Fix: Some minor internal fixes

Play Store Downloader is built to work together with my patched version of Google Play Store. You'll find the downloadlink for Google Play Store in the first post.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141103_235430.png 
Views:	1895 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	311885
    Pls update other mirrors coz mega is not working

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 04:10 AM
    Newbie here, i want to get the google play services to play my clash of clan..but everythings here is overwhelming...
    where do i start? can some1 point me in the right direction..like which thread number i should read?

I have a z10 stl-100-2
    If you're looking to login to Google+ for saved game data in clash of clans, unfortunately we haven't got that to work yet.

If you just want to play clash of clans, I don't believe you need to do anything special to the apk (anyone else who knows better, feel free to chime in -- I don't actually play the game but I've just read anecdotes).
    11-04-14 08:51 AM
    Are you tired of entering your Google Services Framework ID (GSF-ID) over and over again after updating your apps?

Here is the solution:
    The Blackberry Google ID content provider emulates the content provider that is originally found in the com.google.android.gsf package. The app acts as a system wide provider and shares the entered Google ID / GSF-ID with every Android app on your device. As it works as a content provider, the app consumes no memory or resources.

Some example apps that require this ID:
    - Play Store downloader
    - APK Downloader
    - Allmost every Google related app (ie. Google Play Store)

As a special feature, I implemented a direct access to the hidden Android Settings and the hidden Permission Settings of the Android Runtime. You can access those features via options menu.

Download the app here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141104_000833.png 
Views:	1812 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	311892Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141104_000842.png 
Views:	1811 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	311893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141104_000931.png 
Views:	1811 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	311894
    Hi Cobalt,

I have a question.

I'm using Snap as APK Downloader but Google Play Services (Patched Version) is outdated. So If I'm using the BlackBerry Google ID app, should it update the Google Play Services automatically by it self or do I have to download an APK file seperately and than attach it with the BB Google ID to update the patch on the download APK file?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 12:49 PM
    Blackberry Google ID is just a content provider for the Google GSF key. It doesn't help to update any apps.
    11-04-14 01:05 PM
    Also, I can confirm my previous suspicion that the previous play store downloader was trying it's very best to automatically update my Google play services apk (as evidence by the 8 copies of the apk in my download folder). Hopefully this version corrects that, but perhaps since Google play services is supposed to be a "silent update", play store bypasses it's own settings NOT to auto update, and triggers the downloader.
    Just updating that this issue persists in the latest version as well.
    11-04-14 07:19 PM
    Has anyone got Gmail 5.0 to work? I've tried patching using lucky patcher but closes upon opening.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 07:27 PM
9,813 ... 1213141516 ...