It seems to be some kind of network problem. I don't think it the downloader. Are you in a blocked wlan oder do you have some kind of vpn connection?
    10-25-14 07:16 AM
    no...Iuse my Orange home network and via 4G same situation. Do you have seen that I can only charge application issued from 'my application" under GPS?
    Last edited by cehache75; 10-25-14 at 07:42 AM.
    10-25-14 07:30 AM
    Any problems so far with Play Store 5.0?
    Just wanted to report no issues so far with one day of using your latest Play Store on my Passport (latest stable SR 10.3.0.908). I am back to using your recommended 5.0.89 (which fixed my sporadic "Play Services not responding popups"!). I have installed 2 apps fresh through the Play Store, and updated 2 others which Snap oddly didn't show as outdated.

All 4 went through the Play Store Downloader app with no issues for me.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-25-14 08:39 AM
    Error 403: Wrong credentials or wrong GSF ID.

Don't enter a login name or password in Playstore Downloader. It will then use the credentials from Google Login.

Replace the Google service Framework Id with your own. The hardcoded only works with my account.
    Thanks, but
    After doing that I get a message google play downloader has stopped

Need to fix this now

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 09:20 AM
    Searched, but nothing specific for google wallet. Loaded the app but not patchable. Will google wallet work?
    10-25-14 11:08 AM
    Sorry guys for any inconvenience. I guess everybody has been waiting for this ;-)

Are there any preferred mirrors that I could use (that are accessible from directly from the phone)?
    Mega please! Fast accessible directly with BB10 app as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 11:31 AM
    Maybe in the first post there should be a link to the mega app so that people who aren't aware that the downloads work quite well with the app can get it quickly. Mega does seem to be the best option.
    10-25-14 01:15 PM
    Install this: Google Services Framework

After installation you should wait a few mins until internal setup has settled.
    hi cobalt, after installing GSF, I only get an update checker screen. is that right? thx man
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141026_012547.png

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 01:27 PM
    Gsf has no function, it just provides some services required to run Google drive.
    10-25-14 02:54 PM
    So I am new to all this....I installed lucky patcher. Also installed Google play services. Now the icon I got for that is Google settings. Is that right? Am I supposed to anything with that ? Sorry for the novice question.

Also I keep getting a Google play services has stopped working pop up.

I did successfully patch the new Words, which is awesome, but am having trouble with the new Inbox app.

I patched it, and it opened, where before it wouldn't. But now, when I go to sign in, it says no account found. I'm assuming this is referring to my Google account. What do I need?

Thanks for any help...

EDIT: got it! Installed Google login and voila. I now have Inbox on my phone !

Yay, thanks so much for these tools, outstanding.
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 10-25-14 at 04:51 PM.
    Sally Mack, Cobalt232 and Mecca EL like this.
    10-25-14 04:25 PM
    Just wanted to report no issues so far with one day of using your latest Play Store on my Passport (latest stable SR 10.3.0.908). I am back to using your recommended 5.0.89 (which fixed my sporadic "Play Services not responding popups"!). I have installed 2 apps fresh through the Play Store, and updated 2 others which Snap oddly didn't show as outdated.

All 4 went through the Play Store Downloader app with no issues for me.
    Thanks for your feedback, this is very valuable. Maybe you can share the steps that worked for you to setup everything?
    10-26-14 05:37 AM
    So I am new to all this....I installed lucky patcher. Also installed Google play services. Now the icon I got for that is Google settings. Is that right? Am I supposed to anything with that ? Sorry for the novice question.

I did successfully patch the new Words, which is awesome, but am having trouble with the new Inbox app.

I patched it, and it opened, where before it wouldn't. But now, when I go to sign in, it says no account found. I'm assuming this is referring to my Google account. What do I need?

Thanks for any help...

Tried inbox but when I hit sign in it says stopped and closes what I'm I missing

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:47 AM
    very good job,
    IT works great.
    thank you very much.

very pity that it is not native for the next OS
    10-26-14 10:41 AM
    @Cobalt, thanks for your work ^^
    Have a little question. What if you create your own repo on aptoide? It will be perfect (=

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 03:43 PM
    Tried inbox but when I hit sign in it says stopped and closes what I'm I missing

Posted via CB10
    Did you install Google login from the first page?

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-26-14 04:53 PM

Thanks for any help...

Which Play Services app are you using? When I try to patch the inbox app I get a message saying it does not need patching. When I try to open it I get the message "Google Play Services... is not supported on this device..." My Gmail works, so does Google Drive, YouTube and Voice. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-26-14 05:24 PM
    Which Play Services app are you using? When I try to patch the inbox app I get a message saying it does not need patching. When I try to open it I get the message "Google Play Services... is not supported on this device..." My Gmail works, so does Google Drive, YouTube and Voice. Any help would be appreciated.
    I used the 5.0.89. And Google login from the OP.
    I dl the app from Snap to get the apk, then deleted it, then patched the apk that was dl to my device. Worked right away, except for the sign in thing but that was fixed by installing the login.

I
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-26-14 05:31 PM
    Hey All,

I've read through all 11 pages and I don't seem to see a fix for this aside from waiting...that or I missed it.

When I hit install in Play Store it gives me this error message instead of Play Store Downloader. However when I share with Play Store Downloader, it works fine. Any insight?
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141026_190012.jpg  
    10-26-14 06:06 PM
    I used the 5.0.89. And Google login from the OP.
    I dl the app from Snap to get the apk, then deleted it, then patched the apk that was dl to my device. Worked right away, except for the sign in thing but that was fixed by installing the login.

I
    Thanks, I did pretty much the same. The only difference is the patching process failed as mentioned before. Weird
    10-26-14 06:16 PM
    Hey All,

I've read through all 11 pages and I don't seem to see a fix for this aside from waiting...that or I missed it.

When I hit install in Play Store it gives me this error message instead of Play Store Downloader. However when I share with Play Store Downloader, it works fine. Any insight?
    I did some digging and it looks like this is a common problem on android devices. Maybe reading this helps:
    android - Error while retrieving information from the server RPC:s-7:AEC-0 in Google play? - Stack Overflow
    10-26-14 06:30 PM
    Thanks, I did pretty much the same. The only difference is the patching process failed as mentioned before. Weird
    I guess you could try it again. Delete all apk you have for Inbox, and dl again from Snap, and start over?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-26-14 06:48 PM
    Thanks cobalt. I didn't do anything but the play store downloader started working again.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.938
    10-26-14 07:37 PM
    Still can't use Google downloader !
    It force close when try to download anything

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:43 AM
    Still can't use Google downloader !
    It force close when try to download anything

Posted via CB10
    Which os are you on? I don't believe it works with 10.2.1.
    10-27-14 01:36 AM
    I did some digging and it looks like this is a common problem on android devices. Maybe reading this helps:
    android - Error while retrieving information from the server RPC:s-7:AEC-0 in Google play? - Stack Overflow
    Hello

I try the recommandation and change password for google account: same problem ever! Someting surprising: impossible to clear data on GPS via Ghost commander...because 0 for data or cache for Cobalt GPS: it's normal?
    Last edited by cehache75; 10-27-14 at 02:16 AM.
    10-27-14 02:04 AM
9,813 ... 910111213 ...