This was then....

CNN: "BBM is an endangered Company..The Keyboard Belongs in the Smithsonian"-endangered-brands.jpg

This is today ....

BES 12
    BBM Meetings
    BBM Protected

....BOOM!!

(*Brand)
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-13-14 12:23 PM
    I wonder if they put their own brand in there as well *snicker*

Ahhh CNN...

Lovingly created by my Z30
    11-13-14 12:33 PM
    If BlackBerry just can get the app developers to produce native apps for BB10 and also show the market that you can run Android apps, I think there is a positive future for BlackBerry. But if they continue to give the impression that they are laying on their back waiting to die, I think they can throw in the towel soon.
    I know that they make efforts to develop new great products, but the market doesn't realize this.

I have two colleagues that had 9800 before and also other older BlackBerries before that and really liked them. But when their phones took their last breaths they turned to iPhone, since that was the phone our company had chosen to replace BlackBerry with.
    However, both like their iPhones, but miss the pkb. When I told them that BlackBerry just released the Passport and that Classic is coming soon, they were surprised. And the comments were; "Well, this is probably the last chance to get a phone with pkb".

I think it shows how really poorly BlackBerry are promoting their products to the market.

Maybe the marketing is better in other countries, but in Sweden it's nowhere to be seen.
    JoseMercedes and delroyj like this.
    11-13-14 12:55 PM
    CNN should stick to reporting the news and not on opinion pieces! The quality of their reporting has tanked.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 01:02 PM
    CNN at all-time low when it comes to ratings and viewers. So who cares what they say lol.

http://rt.com/usa/204975-cnn-ratings-plummet-ac360/

Posted via CB10
    dark0ne_ likes this.
    11-13-14 01:23 PM
    These sort of threads really just belong in the "news and rumours"
    Forums.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 02:52 PM
    CNN hasn't stop to discredit BB since long time ago... but Blackberry is still there
    11-13-14 03:04 PM
    But if they continue to give the impression that they are laying on their back waiting to die, I think they can throw in the towel soon.
    You didn't understand anything, how are they still showing you that they're still laying on their back right at this moment? And please don't say there was an "If"...I know that.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 04:56 PM
    CNN should stick to reporting the news and not on opinion pieces! The quality of their reporting has tanked.

Posted via CB10
    If you even call that news lol its just an agency that spews garbage that is either spun to suit the governments propaganda or its made up BS

Posted via CB10
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    11-13-14 05:11 PM
    If you even call that news lol its just an agency that spews garbage that is either spun to suit the governments propaganda or its made up BS

Posted via CB10
    Government propaganda? Alrighty then.
    11-13-14 05:51 PM
    What a laugh! CNN saying BlackBerry is endangered. I think they need to look in the mirror.

Posted via CB10
    PHughes likes this.
    11-13-14 07:52 PM
    You didn't understand anything, how are they still showing you that they're still laying on their back right at this moment? And please don't say there was an "If"...I know that.

Posted via CB10
    It can be that it's a local thing for Sweden, but here you don't see any advertising for BlackBerry at all. The media don't write a word about BlackBerry, no BlackBerry phones in the carriers stores, etc.
    The impression I get, is that most Swedes think that BlackBerry have closed down, or will close down shortly.
    If it hadn't had a friend who works at BlackBerry, I probably would have been thinking the same.

My opinion is that they must advertise much more, at least in Swedish media, if they want to sell any phones.
    11-14-14 12:26 AM
    Typical trash article by a news service that most folks here in the US don't even pay attention to anymore.

As far as advertising, I know the passport has sold well through Blackberry and Amazon online, but just think if they would have at least promoted the device a little here in the USA?

I think they might be well over the million devices sold mark by now. Everyone I have showed my passport to loves the device, but allot of folks are reluctant to buy online unless they can play with a demo device.

Since T Mobile is still in a pissing match with Blackberry and AT&T hasn't officially announced anything yet? Well, I only hope someone up in the product promotion section in Waterloo are reading these forums??
    11-14-14 04:47 AM
    Government propaganda? Alrighty then.
    So you're the type of person that thinks isis is not created by a US government? Do your research buddy isis has 412 million dollars of US military gear CNN is just there to brainwash "stupid" people into believing. Question everything don't let them tell you things and believe it research then question their inconsistencies.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 12:59 PM
    Cnn... people actually listen to them? Lol
    11-14-14 01:12 PM
    Communist News Network. Mr. obama's news of choice. Oh I forgot MSNBC as well!

Posted via CB10
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-14-14 01:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Pretty much the same BS spew by Chen yesterday..what a joke!
    11-14-14 01:33 PM
    So you're the type of person that thinks isis is not created by a US government? Do your research buddy isis has 412 million dollars of US military gear CNN is just there to brainwash "stupid" people into believing. Question everything don't let them tell you things and believe it research then question their inconsistencies.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Got ya.
    11-14-14 04:49 PM
    CNN is a crap y unos HDP!!
    11-14-14 04:54 PM
    I wonder if they put their own brand in there as well *snicker*

Ahhh CNN...

Lovingly created by my Z30
    Boom. Headshot! Soo true!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    11-14-14 04:55 PM
    LOL. Got ya.
    It's ok bud i understand people like you, the system is not corrupt everything is fine and dandy people on cnn's/time warner board of directors are great people apple and starbucks also its ok dont pay taxes the middle class will pay thats how democracy works... not the case buddy revolution is on its way.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 11:23 PM
    It's ok bud i understand people like you, the system is not corrupt everything is fine and dandy people on cnn's/time warner board of directors are great people apple and starbucks also its ok dont pay taxes the middle class will pay thats how democracy works... not the case buddy revolution is on its way.

Posted via CB10
    LOL.
    11-15-14 12:12 AM
    CNN. Yahoo. Fox. Washington Post. BGR.

We're running out of outlets to tag LOL
    11-15-14 12:14 AM
    CNN. Yahoo. Fox. Washington Post. BGR.

We're running out of outlets to tag LOL
    Those are all trash. Your point? Are you saying those websites post relatively factual info? Can't take you serious

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    11-15-14 10:11 AM
    Those are all trash. Your point? Are you saying those websites post relatively factual info? Can't take you serious

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    My point, which should be clear to those that are not emotionally overly invested in the brand of the electronics they PAY for, is that no media outlet should be able to affect what one likes.

In baby English, if it works for you, the words of a blogger shouldn't wound your soul.

IMHO, of course.
    ehroberts likes this.
    11-15-14 11:52 AM