Haven't found an answer to this one by searching.

In the BB10 browser, there's a list of everything you've downloaded. It's a mile long and I can only delete one by one. Since this list comes up every time I save a meme for reposting on facebook, it really slows down the browsing experience. How do I clear it all out?

Already tried clear cookies and data, deleted all my logins but the downloads are still there lol.
    02-13-21 07:29 AM
    hi! downloaded list. select each by each past download file.
    02-13-21 07:41 AM
    The list that shows up when you ask to download something is a view into the device's Downloads folder. Open File Manager and move/delete or organize the files into folders and when you go back to the Browser, that page will be nice and neat.

In File Manager, you can press and hold a file icon to bring up a menu that offers to "Select More" which you can then use to pick multiples files.

Your download history can be deleted by selecting "Downloads" from the menu that comes up when you click the three dots to the right of the URL bar.
    02-13-21 04:51 PM
    I accidentally touched the trashcan icon under the download list, and that deleted everything. Thought it was only for one thing at a time, but never tried it!

The downloads folder is a separate thing, changing files in there doesn't affect the list in the browser.
    02-14-21 03:27 PM