Ohh dear almighty OS10 programer.. why can't thou add the bloody simple clear all or delete all for BBM update, bbm chat... do you expect us to tab one by one all the chat and delete ... why can't thou reopen the programing logic on OS7 and implement it ?? is it rocket science ??
    Amenn.... (gnawing in frustation on the tons of bbm update and tons of active chat)
    poiznberry likes this.
    06-30-13 08:38 AM
    Maybe they are expecting people to do what I do... Let the system handle the deletion...

But nicely spotted. It is going into the list of things to add I'll be emailing BlackBerry soon.
    06-30-13 08:56 AM
    Ohh dear almighty OS10 programer.. why can't thou add the bloody simple clear all or delete all for BBM update, bbm chat... do you expect us to tab one by one all the chat and delete ... why can't thou reopen the programing logic on OS7 and implement it ?? is it rocket science ??
    Amenn.... (gnawing in frustation on the tons of bbm update and tons of active chat)
    Hey Its a "New OS", learn how to use it and deal with it! ...

... seriously I got no freaking idea on what this guys was thinking about when releasing this concept.
    Instead of empowering the good old OS basics, seems they wanna get rid of them and tried to reinvent the wheel...
    So many missing things out there to only be justified as a simple OS migration side effect.

We really need a proper update, urgently.
    Lets hope 10.2 bring us a better debugged experience.
    06-30-13 10:46 AM