For instance:

Clean Master
    Battery Monitor
    CCleaner
    Application killer
    Task Killer

I wonder if such housekeeping is needed. In windows, CCleaner does some good.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 02:46 AM
    Nop. Just use the native features, to stop android/native apps running headless, if you don't want them.

Posted via CB10
    rlnv likes this.
    06-26-15 03:05 AM
    I found Advanced Task Killer very useful as I have installed a few android apps. They pop up in the background and I need an app to kill them easily and frequently. While most android apps run in the background harmlessly other than taking up memory and CPU, some are known to cause excessive battery drains or interference with the GPS on BB10. I even use ATK on my android phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 09:05 AM
    I found Advanced Task Killer very useful as I have installed a few android apps. They pop up in the background and I need an app to kill them easily and frequently. While most android apps run in the background harmlessly other than taking up memory and CPU, some are known to cause excessive battery drains or interference with the GPS on BB10. I even use ATK on my android phone.

Posted via CB10
    These apps are not good for your phone. Be it BB10 or Android. They cause instability. Google it.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-27-15 10:55 AM
    When i had the LG optimus pro i was trying to use this program; it didnt stop the programs from immediately reopening so i dont see why they would work any better on a BlackBerry. I would not like to have one single headless android program running on my BlackBerry, but that's just me.

I was referring to advanced task killer.
    06-27-15 11:58 AM
    When i had the LG optimus pro i was trying to use this program; it didnt stop the programs from immediately reopening so i dont see why they would work any better on a BlackBerry. I would not like to have one single headless android program running on my BlackBerry, but that's just me.

I was referring to advanced task killer.
    Atk is a useless app bro

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-27-15 12:04 PM