I have a BB Classic Q20 , the clock alarm keeps turning it self on by it self , even of the clock alarm is set to OFF ,

what causes this to happen ?

im not using any apps , its the default clock on the phone and alarm on the clock that turns it self on,

can anyone explain how i can prevent this from happening ?

thanks.
    11-16-17 03:51 AM
    - Make sure you don't have lots of other / unusual alarms or recurring alarms set (tap "alarm list")

- Re install the clock app from Sachesi

- Nuke and pave

Posted via CB10
    11-17-17 04:15 AM
    I just has 2 alarms there in the list , but the issue is , i can only delete one of them .... the first one never gives me any light on the trash icon so i can delete it , its impossible to delete it , and thats the alarm that sometimes turns it self on .....

if i add other alarms and go to the alarm list i am able to delete all of them , but not the first alarm in the list for some reason

anyways i have another question, i am not able to get the lock screen message to show up on my lockscreen after i used a reset apps option..

evne though i type in a message in the adress line and enable the lockscreen it wont show the message i type , any ideas how to fix that ?
    11-17-17 02:12 PM
    I just has 2 alarms there in the list , but the issue is , i can only delete one of them .... the first one never gives me any light on the trash icon so i can delete it , its impossible to delete it , and thats the alarm that sometimes turns it self on .....

if i add other alarms and go to the alarm list i am able to delete all of them , but not the first alarm in the list for some reason

anyways i have another question, i am not able to get the lock screen message to show up on my lockscreen after i used a reset apps option..

evne though i type in a message in the adress line and enable the lockscreen it wont show the message i type , any ideas how to fix that ?
    Then your phone is possessed by Satan.

Banish the Prince of darkness with an autoloader. Make sure you back up first.
    11-17-17 06:41 PM