No. All autoloaders are official, and from BlackBerry. The only problem is getting it from your carrier. I'm suggesting you jump over the middle man.
    Sorry, what does "jump over the middle" mean?
    08-03-17 09:34 AM
    Sorry, what does "jump over the middle" mean?
    "If you want it done right, do it yourself".
    08-03-17 09:39 AM
    "If you want it done right, do it yourself".
    That's philosophical.
    08-03-17 09:42 AM
    That's philosophical.
    You could have gotten 10.3.3 from the day it was released if you installed it manually. Indolence on the part of carriers or BlackBerry or whoever is not a problem with how BB10 updates are constructed.
    08-03-17 09:43 AM
    This thread has gotten more interesting than I thought. It seems some Blackberry users don't even care anymore. What we simply saying here is ,a last update won't be bad since we haven't heard anything official on the state of the OS in a while.
    08-03-17 09:46 AM
    Why isn't it allowed to go the way the manual gives (OTA) ??? Is it my problem or BlackBerry's ?
    08-03-17 09:47 AM
    Why isn't it allowed to go the way the manual gives (OTA) ??? Is it my problem or BlackBerry's ?
    Likely your carrier.
    08-03-17 10:07 AM
    This thread has gotten more interesting than I thought. It seems some Blackberry users don't even care anymore. What we simply saying here is ,a last update won't be bad since we haven't heard anything official on the state of the OS in a while.
    There is a recent, tiny 10.3.3 update sitting on the BlackBerry server at the moment, but hard to say if it will become live.
    08-03-17 10:09 AM
    I don't want these experiments. BlackBerry official website says over the air and 10.3.2. That is official. Otherways are good ment but experimental.
    Blackberry cannot do anything about that. Carriers control updates for carrier-sold phones. Sue T-Mobile if you're not happy with the situation.
    08-03-17 10:13 AM
    Blackberry cannot do anything about that. Carriers control updates for carrier-sold phones. Sue T-Mobile if you're not happy with the situation.
    It is not a carrier sold phone. It is regular bought at Media Market. I believe, BlackBerry is too concentrated on Asia and the USA and thinks of Europe at last. Since 6 month there are the security updates for blackdroid (Priv) also always delayed...
    08-03-17 10:17 AM
    In the "Help" for Passport an Classic 10.3.2. they say, updates depend on the carrier AND the region...
    08-03-17 10:33 AM
    Just to go back to the original question... when did BlackBerry ever say the word "promise"?

Just a statement from a corporate entity saying that they will release something in the future is not actually a "promise".

I think it was brought up earlier, but can you say " BB10 on the PlayBook"? For a long time, BlackBerry was downright adamant about that coming.

I'm sure at the time they thought that 10.3.4 was going to happen. Just like they thought BB10 on the PlayBook would happen.

But, things change. Life happens to companies as much as they happen to people. We need to move on.
    08-03-17 10:54 AM
    You got your last update. You probably won't hear anything else as BB gains nothing to mention BB10. There are no devices for BB to unload and BB lets others license Android. They divorced us and moved on as we should as well.
    08-03-17 12:11 PM
    Blackberry promised the 10.3.4 update but yet still haven't delivered. Can we all file a Class Action Lawsuit. Who's with me??
    Lmao. Give it up like the rest who jumped ship even if it's a "branded" Android BlackBerry device or u can join me swimming with the sharks at the bottom of the Black Sea. I'm having a ball down here with my Z30. No updates, no apps, no IG. Its amazing hanging with the fishes.

Da Reepah
    08-03-17 12:43 PM
    Blackberry promised the 10.3.4 update but yet still haven't delivered. Can we all file a Class Action Lawsuit. Who's with me??
    The plane was on fire with no one at the helm. Shards of metal and plastic tear through the cabin, windows shatter as the fuselage buckles and twistes, and hurricane force wind tear seats from their mounts.

People scream for their lives - some try to jump with scarcely a chance of surviving, others pray for their lives. Some simply sit there awaiting their inevitable doom.

Debris scatter themselves across a distant and barren ocean, far from the sight of civilisation. Somehow, miraculously, a small number of passengers have survived - clutching to luggage and debris.

As the hypothermia takes hold and the survivors sink to the bottom one by one, someone exclaims:
    "Hey, maybe a class action lawsuit will put the plane back in the air".

With my last breath, I curse the mother of this person for bringing them into the world. I let go of the door I am holding on to, and with great relief, I sink into the freezing black.
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    08-03-17 01:07 PM
    OP, are you try to practice bar exam? or you read John G's Tort lawyer one time too many? you file a law suit to the guy with deepest pocket,I fail to see BB got any pocket at the moment... Qualcomm money already went into Chen's software shieve pocket (possible with some spare for Ford motor those 400 engineers got fired/transfered, ).
    08-03-17 01:08 PM
    The plane was on fire with no one at the helm. Shards of metal and plastic tear through the cabin, windows shatter as the fuselage buckles and twistes, and hurricane force wind tear seats from their mounts.

People scream for their lives - some try to jump with scarcely a chance of surviving, others pray for their lives. Some simply sit there awaiting their inevitable doom.

Debris scatter themselves across a distant and barren ocean, far from the sight of civilisation. Somehow, miraculously, a small number of passengers have survived - clutching to luggage and debris.

As the hypothermia takes hold and the survivors sink to the bottom one by one, someone exclaims:

With my last breath, I curse the mother of this person for bringing them into the world. I let go of the door I am holding on to, and with great relief, I sink into the freezing black.
    I had fun visualising this dd
    08-03-17 01:53 PM
    I own 3 playbooks and have bought 3 more for Family. Heinz promised to support.....but didnt . Never mind BB10. I cant update even update a Browser...or Flash myself. So all have been gradually dying. What confidence have I had that ANY BB device I buy wont meet the same fate. Believe me.....I would have bought a PB 2 in a heart beat if support was there. The PB QNX had great potential. Even at year 7, the quality of sound through the PB HDMI into a good HIFI is excellent. As bad as I feel , it is nothing compared to that felt by those who slaved to build the box and saw if trashed by gross mismanagement.
    08-03-17 02:28 PM

Class Action Lawsuit against Blackberry.-img_5074.gif
    08-03-17 03:05 PM
    Yep, it's a self-perpetuating circle. A vicious one.
    Not a productive one, either, in my opinion. With the odd exception.
    On balance I believe it's detrimental to society.
    Yes, let's trust large corporations and the federal government to protect us. No need for a legal system. (Until you're the one that's the victim.)

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 05:08 PM
    Yes, let's trust large corporations and the federal government to protect us. No need for a legal system. (Until you're the one that's the victim.)

Posted via CB10
    Need for the legal system to have some tort reform.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-03-17 07:27 PM
    read my post again. 10.3.3 contained all the updates 10.3.4 was expected to have.
    Not true. Alex Thurber has already said that BB10 is still being worked on after the 10.3.3 update. He also said they learned allot from this last NIAP certification.
    08-03-17 07:48 PM
    Not true. Alex Thurber has already said that BB10 is still being worked on after the 10.3.3 update. He also said they learned allot from this last NIAP certification.
    Yes. A 10.3.3 mini update is on the server and we hope it goes live soon.

BlackBerry Android will be submitted for NIAP - hence what he learned from BB10 should help.
    08-03-17 07:53 PM
    Really? They have their hands full with sorting out other things. Let it go

Posted via CB10
    08-04-17 12:19 AM
    What the hell?!!! That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
    Posted via CB10
    08-04-17 12:22 AM
77 1234